Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lol Papoose Debut Album Finally Dropping

Remarkable timing

Quote Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
    My thoughts exactly

Lies
    U taking shots at me too?

Let me be clear here..I was one of the biggest fans on this dude..I feel he is wasted potential ,he had mad buzz years ago..even dudes with half the buzz have put out albums without major labels etc..there's nothing sad about the truth..I never said he was wack..I didn't undercut his skills..I'm just saying..why did he wait this long, this dude could have been killing shit in the game all these years if he took advantage of what he was given,Ain't no need to get sarcastic with me and take funny shots..if u got a problem with me skampoe..be a man and a dress that shit..don't use this shit as a clutch..this ain't the first time u take funny shots at me and it's weird to me considering I've never had an issue with u..

Fuck this corny internet beef shit..be a man and get at me if u got problems..we can handle it

Banned

according to his wikipedia page, the dude's got about a million mixtapes. which one i worth my time?

no beef Gravey, just building on the subject homie... u know we cool and i aint got no problems with the beef shit n lettin any one know, i aint the one to take sublimanl shots.
    this is just discussing the topic bra bra
    im just shocked that the one nigga i thought saw eye to eye with me abt the game is brushing another fellow emcee off like he aint poppin no more fuck him.. thats all

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

just read ur whole post
    and yes
    i agree
    he should have taken advantage back then of his situation... but still wont dismiss him like hes hot garboe n shit

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

I dont think anybody is diaagreeing that he dosent have the skills but no 1 is checkin for him anymore, just my opinion. He was killin the mixtape circuit for a good minute but a full album dosent really spark my interest anymore.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Lmao, HE cant be serious..his buzz is over...no offense to the man but he should have taken advantage of the time he was a hype in the game..i doubt anyone gives a shit about his work anymore
    What's wrong with a guy dropping an album?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
    no beef Gravey, just building on the subject homie... u know we cool and i aint got no problems with the beef shit n lettin any one know, i aint the one to take sublimanl shots.
    this is just discussing the topic bra bra
    im just shocked that the one nigga i thought saw eye to eye with me abt the game is brushing another fellow emcee off like he aint poppin no more fuck him.. thats all
    ^sneak disser, that's that shit i don't like.

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    somebody put me on to Papoose. what tracks did he record that's given him such a cult following?
    I dunno bout no cult following, and as for his mixtapes, I don't remember any of them tbh, but here's a few joints I remember

As for newer ish, he was actually dope on this one

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

papoose? old story I think, and way too late for the album which has been dropping since '08. I mean what the fuck dude ain't raekwon to wait 5 years for his album to drop and shit ain't cuban links

Dude had some of the sickest joints when he first came out..he was in everyone's mouth..man...pap...he shouldn't have waited this long..he should have milked that hype..it bothers me to know such talent won't even get the shine it deserves..people are gonna sleep like they just did my man Saigon ...

Let me add something here.. Skampoe, u don't have the big machine behind u, no budgets but u have put out more albums than this nigga..that's called grinding and I'm more than sure if you had half the hype he had back then, you would grind hard and make use of it..that was my point..this cat got too cocky..I remember him trying to act all big willy and shit when labels were offering him millions to sign and put something out there and he kept rejecting that shit like they would throw more bones at him, now look...no backing..half the fans are disgruntled..all a clusterfuck...I really wanted to see papoose kill it in this industry..not end up another has been mix tape hero...smh

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

somebody put me on to Papoose. what tracks did he record that's given him such a cult following?
    THIS ONE IS A BANGER

Banned

I thought he was going to sound like a mix between AZ and Big L or something, but he's clearly not on their level. he needs better beats. I heard parts of a freestyle he did over Raekwon's Criminology beat and it was sick. anybody got that?

I thought he was going to sound like a mix between AZ and Big L or something, but he's clearly not on their level. he needs better beats. I heard parts of a freestyle he did over Raekwon's Criminology beat and it was sick. anybody got that?
    Papoose at his best is a monster lyricist. I never liked his music though.

AZ never in his entire life was capable of this: