Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ll cool dan-a cyber glove smack to yo grill

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

hold up, "get my affairs in order" ?

you gonna kill me faggot?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
    hold up, "get my affairs in order" ?

you gonna kill me faggot?
    I highly doubt it will come to that

I dont know what your fuckin schedule is like, but you should have plenty of time to clear your calendar.

and damn dont be so fuckin scary its just a fight bitch
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    nah man I aint from Kentucky, we're traveling to Kentucky
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

why would i be scared?

some lanky retard who posted pictures of himself and his family is coming to my city, telling me exactly where he is staying and when he's going to be there?

In my wu-corp years, I have hurt many a faggot's feelings, but you're feelings must be the deepest for planning your family vacation around me
    --youreallfags.

why don't you do some recruiting and fill your yam-powered van with other touched pussies from the internet?
    --youreallfags.

to keep it 100% real, i'm probably not going to meet you, being that I am an emotionally stable 30 year old man with a real life.

However, there is a part of me that really does believe that on a karmic level, you really do deserve to get your shit fucked up.
    --youreallfags.

Lo-Tec, considering you've been here since 2004 you really should know how wu corp works by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Senator C. Palantine View Post
    you know Trixx is ODB, right?

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Don't want no puss filled yellowheaded dick man

'

Hahaha

Banned

had i known it was socially acceptable to meet wu-corpers on here and challenge them to fights, i would have kicked dan's ass last year when i went to the kentucky derby. although i didn't stay at a meth lab hotel like extended stay america

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
    to keep it 100% real, i'm probably not going to meet you, being that I am an emotionally stable 30 year old man with a real life.

However, there is a part of me that really does believe that on a karmic level, you really do deserve to get your shit fucked up.
    well if you change your mind and wanna put your money where your mouth is, I'll only be 7 min away

Is christbearer going to be there too?

Banned

and i would have beat check 2's ass when i was in doylestown last year

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    had i known it was socially acceptable to meet wu-corpers on here and challenge them to fights, i would have kicked dan's ass last year when i went to the kentucky derby. although i didn't stay at a meth lab hotel like extended stay america
    if people can go to ball games together why not fight?

Im not from the east, I do not believe we have extended stay america in the beautiful state of Colorado, so im quite sure I have no idea what they are like.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LoTec View Post
    Im not from the east, I do not believe we have extended stay america in the beautiful state of Colorado, so im quite sure I have no idea what they are like.
    “NO WATER! You get what you pay for.”
    Dec 2, 2012 ILMgwmTraveler, Allen, Texas | Trip type: Business
    This is perhaps the worst hotel I have ever stayed in over 25 years. I awoke to no water to flush toilet, brush teeth and take a shower. I had to attend a meeting and was not fresh. Apparently the hotel is undergoing renovation. Upon check in I should have been advised of the time that water was to be turned off. Or, the morning front desk clerk should have advised me that water was being turned off. After complaining to the desk clerk, she called maintenance to have them turn on the water for a few minutes so I can refreshen. Maintenance declined. I should have known something was up when I booked this reservation. My rate was cheap. Also the hotel is difficult to find in the dark, but evening desk clerk helped guide me to hotel.

“Don't stay here...what ever you do.”
    Oct 26, 2012 chefrage23, Cincinnati, Ohio | Trip type: Business
    I was traveling for work and needed a room for three nights. I booked here without reading reviews solely based on location. When I pulled up the outside of the building is in desparate need of upgrades. There were creepy people hanging around outside, they live there permenantly I assume. The hotel lobby smelled like mold and smoke. The hallway carpet was suppose to be green and was fiflthy black down the middle. When I approached my floor and opened the door all I could smell was smoke and dog pee, dogs barking, and babbies crying. The room was the most decent part of the hotel with the exception of a very obvious white stain on the couch and matching ones on the wall next to the edge of the bed. I turned right around and headed back down to the lobby. There was a man without a shirt on or shoes or socks walking down the hallway in his boxers that let out an extreamly loud belch as I was leaving. Seriously, I have never seen such a gross place. I told the front desk that I was leaving that this place is fiflthy and she asked if I wanted to try another room. NO THANK YOU!!!

“You get what you pay for”
    Oct 23, 2011 missmc123, Buffalo, NY
    Yuck. I wanted to turn around after entering the hallway. First of all, it's impossible to find and no lighted sign in sight. It's grungy and worn and kind of scarry. I checked for bedbugs and wouldn't let my bag off the table for fear of something getting in it. Thank god the bathroom has a new tub/ shower with great pressure or I would have been out of there.

“Friendly staff.........but”
    Oct 14, 2011 ndw4golf, Midland, Michigan | Trip type: Family
    The staff is very friendly but the rooms need a good cleaning or better yet a complete redo. The bathroom was dirty and if you stay more than one night, it's get your own towels. They don't clean the rooms each day either, I believe once a week.

'

Last edited by The Seer; 02-28-2013 at 01:26 PM.