Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I must admit Wu is raising the flag again....

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Default I must admit Wu is raising the flag again....

As fans we should all buy records instead of downloading. KP, Deck (Czarface) blessed us with dope albums. Ghost is about to drop a masterpiece as well. As we all know; there was a period when a lot of us were saying that Wu fell off. It looks like they are bringing the sound their core fans fell in love with once again. Let's support them on this last run because 20 years from now, Rza, Ghost and them will be looked as retired icons. Show your support Wu-Tangcorp members. BTW that new Ghost album sounds serious
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-05-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Son of the Egyptian Blood LEGENDARYSTATUS33's Avatar

no doubt, Czarface and Killah Priest are both incredible. Cappa put out a half way decent effort. Bought em all. Looking forward to Ghostface, U-God & GZA. i GOT TICKETS TO SEE GZA & Ghost soon too. 2013 is starting off promising.

That's a real fan right here. I just ordered the Czarface album. I got my Killah Priest's album in the mail yesterday. Im definitely copping that Ghost. I have yet to listen to Cappa's album. If i like what i hear then will buy it, cause Cappa can be a hit or a miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Bloody Sword View Post
    Ghost is about to drop a masterpiece as well.
    How do you know that? Because they said so in interviews? This is classic dickriding right here.

Get out of my thread idiot ! From the two track i heard. I know about Adrian Younge too; he has dope productions. Ghost is a good lyricist and his flow is usually on point. There you go youngin'. Now go to bed and suck on mama's tities !
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-05-2013 at 04:41 PM.

So, from the two tracks you heard, it's a masterpiece. Even though it sounds like Chamber Music 3?

SHUTUP Feggit lol lol hahahaaahaha

there. got THAT bullshit out of the way. 100% agree with op.

I think complaining about gza's flow and soul temple and whatever else is all a lot of the people here have, so they don't want to support and encourage the dope projects that come out. it would leave them with nothing to do.

Banned

not coping Czarface or cappa's double album, but already got KP and will def get 12 reasons to die and FILA and whatever else drops

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    So, from the two tracks you heard, it's a masterpiece. Even though it sounds like Chamber Music 3?
    you think Adrian's beats sound like Andrew Kelley's? lol ok, have to disagree. the 2nd part of Sure Shot shits on any AK/Lil Fame beat they did for those 2 albums

as far as 2013, if we get Rae/Ghost/Clan/GZA and a solid effort from U it has to go down as one of the best Wu years ever. and if Cilva gets his shit out...lights out
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

I think Younge's beats sound like overproduced pieces of shit. Andrew Kelley was on Rise of the Ghostface Killah so what are you talking about?

Veteran Member

assumed Adrian was doing the whole thing

i dont dislike AK, but AY is bringing his steez to a whole nother level. the layering in Sure Shot is ridic
    poppa large, big shot on the east coast..

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

As fans we should all buy records instead of downloading. KP, Deck (Czarface) blessed us with dope albums. Ghost is about to drop a masterpiece as well. As we all know; there was a period when a lot of us were saying that Wu fell off. It looks like they are bringing the sound their core fans fell in love with once again. Let's support them on this last run because 20 years from now, Rza, Ghost and them will be looked as retired icons. Show your support Wu-Tangcorp members. BTW that new Ghost album sounds serious

'

As fans we should all buy records instead of downloading:
    Considering nearly all music these days is bought and paid for through digital store fronts like iTunes, Amazon, google play, etc..

you may want to revise what you wrote so you don't sound like you're from the baby boomer generation.

I think you meant to say "As fans we should provide support through the means of monetary compensation so they can continue to feed their families and weed carriers"

Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
    I had my dick in your mom's mouth last night while your sister was sucking my big black balls. Faggot

Banned

buying a digital album doesn't make you feel like you own it. gotta have it in your hands, gotta see the cover art and booklet

fuck it, I just hate this generation. that's it