Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Artists Dissing Wu

Default Artists Dissing Wu

Any good tracks out there?

I know about the old shit... ie 50/g-unit V theodore unit, and the mortal kombat diss track..

any newer shits been happening?

Mortal Kombat? Could you post it here?

I know that GP Wu dissed Wu. Notorious BIG had a lit' beef with Rae and Ghost

Deck recorded a diss track on Joe Budden (It's called House Nigga)

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

what about that beef between GZA n 50? I remember diss track from GZA called paper plate? he ate him with no remorse. still cant call back any other track from 50? anyone?

How could I forgot about this one It's one of the best diss track ever to me !
    GZA killed 50 no doubt - "I'll finish this, only cus I let off first, what's up?"

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Shyheim's Raekwon diss track...

and another...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I'm not going to defend that GZA diss. It's a great record when you look at his bars. What was GZA trying to do with that diss? It didn't make sense to me. Out of nowhere he started dissing him for what reasons? It was a weird move by GZA. 50 Cent didn't even respond with a diss (although he did give an interview) and GZA could have known this since his name is not The Game or another big artist in the mainstream today.

i don't even remember what was it all about, just paper plates

Banned

i think gza dissed himself with paper plates. the fact that his last line was "I'll finish this, only cus I let off first, what's up?" and 50 never responded is a bigger diss than if 50 wrote a great diss track

^^ lololol

Wu-Veteran

Gza was performing at a show..and someone in the crowd screamed "fuck 50 cent"

gza was talking about souljah boy because of how popular he was at the time..and how he has nothing to do with hip hop..since the crowd said fuck 50, he continued to say how 50 has no lyrics. 50 responded by dissing gza.in an interview saying hes so smart hes dumb..and that hea about as old as his 59 chevy or something like that

gza murdered 50s rap career with paper plate. That one is for real heads only..ill bet most gunit fans dint even understand it. 50 proved he lost by not responding. maybe not in terms of mainstream appeal..but fuck that..this is hip hop

How did he exactly destroy 50 Cent's carreer? The diss had NO impact. I'm not talking about GZA's performance on that track, but it didn't deliver. Everyone forgot about it already. 50's carreer went on after that

LOL

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Some guy from chi-town dissed Ghost awhile ago when wu were in the golden years. He flipped the daytona 500 beat, it was actually pretty good. It was in response to Ghost's line on "4th Chamber" where he goes "aiming nozzles stay windy in Chicago
    Spine-tingle, mind boggles/ Kangols in rainbow colors, promoters try to hold dough
    Give me mine before Po wrap you up in so-and-so
    "
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

ARE U FAGS REALLY TRYING TO DISS PAPER PLATES GZA CLASSIc?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEM View Post
    Gza was performing at a show..and someone in the crowd screamed "fuck 50 cent"

gza was talking about souljah boy because of how popular he was at the time..and how he has nothing to do with hip hop..since the crowd said fuck 50, he continued to say how 50 has no lyrics. 50 responded by dissing gza.in an interview saying hes so smart hes dumb..and that hea about as old as his 59 chevy or something like that

gza murdered 50s rap career with paper plate. That one is for real heads only..ill bet most gunit fans dint even understand it. 50 proved he lost by not responding. maybe not in terms of mainstream appeal..but fuck that..this is hip hop
    This has to be one of the most dick riding posts on this site, lol @ murdering 50s rap career. Lmao hahahahahahahahahaha oh god. Gza is struggling to put out one album right now. Pro tools was weak. Hahahahahahahahahaha funny ass people on this website. Why would 50 respond to a nigga that's not relevant in any hip hop scene at this point. Not mainstream or underground.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.