Thread: currently

Default currently

Smoking on that loud

Haven't smoked in ages

Woke n baked
    sour d

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

We needed two separate threads for this announcement? You would think you were putting out a new album or something.

I think we need a third

Im on my last joint of Amnesia Haze. wont be able to grab no more till monday

Sad fucking times!

maybe praying to CANNABACCHUS. will speed up the process

damn, son must be high then to make 2 threads bahahaha

i didn't smoke for 5 years between 2006 and 2011. then we had this fucked up tornado tear apart the neighborhoods in 2011 and i was stressed out like a motherfucker, so i puffed. this shit was the fucking krondon too, it looked whoite as hell, all crystally and whatnot. anyways, i took a hit and i was like what the fuck? it was too smooth, it didn't hit me, there was hardly any smoke. so i took another toke from the bubbler. then another, then another.

finally i got a good choker, started coughing and shit. big fucking mistake.

i got high everyday from age 12 until i was 26 (apart from a few years probation here and there), no one i knew could fuck with me when it came to blazing...

I SHIT YOU NOT I WAS SO FUCKING HIGH IT WAS RETARDED.

i've never been that fucking zooted, i was basically a paranoid vegetable that was also thrashing about like i was having a seizure. i heard tornado sirens and ambulances and chainsaws and generators and people screaming and birds chirping and basically the entire animal kingdom surrounding me. i mumbled something to my wife about having to take a shit, then locked myself in the bathroom for 2 hours. i took like 5 cold showers, i thought i must have been slipped like 40 hits of acid i was that fucking baked. it was in no way shape or form a pleasant experience lol

of course, when i finally came down i took a couple gravity hits just to be sure.

yeah man, i just can't get high anymore, my brain is officially fucked. drinking is great though. and pills. and a little coke.

good weed and me just don't mix anymore though.

Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post

i didn't smoke for 5 years between 2006 and 2011. then we had this fucked up tornado tear apart the neighborhoods in 2011 and i was stressed out like a motherfucker, so i puffed. this shit was the fucking krondon too, it looked whoite as hell, all crystally and whatnot. anyways, i took a hit and i was like what the fuck? it was too smooth, it didn't hit me, there was hardly any smoke. so i took another toke from the bubbler. then another, then another.

finally i got a good choker, started coughing and shit. big fucking mistake.

i got high everyday from age 12 until i was 26 (apart from a few years probation here and there), no one i knew could fuck with me when it came to blazing...

I SHIT YOU NOT I WAS SO FUCKING HIGH IT WAS RETARDED.

i've never been that fucking zooted, i was basically a paranoid vegetable that was also thrashing about like i was having a seizure. i heard tornado sirens and ambulances and chainsaws and generators and people screaming and birds chirping and basically the entire animal kingdom surrounding me. i mumbled something to my wife about having to take a shit, then locked myself in the bathroom for 2 hours. i took like 5 cold showers, i thought i must have been slipped like 40 hits of acid i was that fucking baked. it was in no way shape or form a pleasant experience lol

of course, when i finally came down i took a couple gravity hits just to be sure.

yeah man, i just can't get high anymore, my brain is officially fucked. drinking is great though. and pills. and a little coke.

good weed and me just don't mix anymore though.
    i pretty much feel the same way, from when i was 16 to about 19/20 i smoked a ton of weed and was about 2 sips from being alcoholic, 9 hundred 99 thou from being rich etc.

i just don't have it in me to do it no more, its like every time i smoke or drink i can feel it taking longer for my body to recover. i mean soul controller smokes weed everyday and hes officially a crazy person.

these days i only need to take 2 hits and my eyes are red and i want to go to sleep lol.

^^ i ve never drank copious amounts of alcohol,.

Cannabis effects me differently than it does to most of you

lol at crazy person ... lol at thinking everyone would get out of their minds like you did

Quote Originally Posted by RAT KING SOLE View Post
    Cannabis effects me differently than it does to most of you
    lmao, it turns you into an annoying, pretentious, know it all who spews copious amounts of bullshit? Maybe you should knock it on the head if thats what it does for you, just sayin....

least it keeps me away from believing tabloid bullshit as real, just saying.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

if i'm in a circle drinking or smoking, i'm the Most High

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SNAKE JAILBIRD View Post

AND TO NAME ONE "CURRENTLY"

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH lol at naming a tread title "currently"

Smoking then logging onto to Wu-Corp to tell everyone your smoking = Gangsta

yea we had a fuckin blaaast lant nite

i popped 1 and a half totem poles

that pill that looks like a totem pole, it has 4 sections.. that shit

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Veteran Member

xanax

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by JehovAllah View Post
    yea we had a fuckin blaaast lant nite

i popped 1 and a half totem poles

that pill that looks like a totem pole, it has 4 sections.. that shit
    lmao
    We do it for the people.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    i mean soul controller smokes weed everyday and hes officially a crazy person.
    I also blaze everyday, but consider myself a functional human being.
    It just relaxes me and turns me into less of an asshole.

That said, I do not necessarily endorse it as a lifestyle, particularly for white people and rat kings who think it makes them transcendent and have great epiphanies and shit.

A lot of people blaze and live functional lifestyles, and a lot of people do it and are total fags.

But then, I guess that's true of all people, regardless of marijuana preference.

see, i'm stoned right now, and i'm just rambling and not really making any sense...but it's sunday and i already went to the gym so fuck you.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.