Dungeon Family member Killer Mike dropped Monster a decade ago today. What are your thoughts on it now compared to then? I feel pretty much the same about it now as I did back then. Exquisite album that had absolutely no marketing and promotion whatsoever. I felt as though this joint could have gone gold if it had been handled properly. He had articulate, well thought out lyrics and subwoofer shattering production. I find it akin to Ras Kass' Soul On Ice for the young generation. That album is slowly but surely being recognized as time passes and I feel as though this will do the same. Monster deserves to acquire its props as an overlooked gem. The socio-political content dredges up memories of another album that can be likened to Monster, Dead Prez's Let's Get Free, which is in the same vein. Killer Mike's mental acuity really illuminates on tracks such as Rap is Dead, Scared Straight and Creep Show featuring Bizarre of D12 who is totally in his element on this track. I sincerely hope that being signed to T.I. will bring him the accolades he so richly deserves.