Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest Interview with HipHopGame .. (talks about the Cilvaringz Beef)

Default Killah Priest Interview with HipHopGame .. (talks about the Cilvaringz Beef)

After listening to “Lord Marduk,” I gotta ask. What’s going on with you and Cilvaringz?

This is the first and last time I’m going to talk about this. In 2012 Cilvaringz hit me up to be on his album and I saw it as an opportunity for my album also. We had a conversation, real light, over the phone and I came out to NY, my hometown, but in the contract, I told him, “Listen, here’s the contact. I’ll do the verse if you can put a banner up on Wu-Tang Corp. Just help me out and support. Show me that you want to support me as much as you want me to support you. You know, one hand wash the other.” He had agreed to that. He said, “Oh yeah.” I wouldn’t do nothing until that was in the contract. It was all love, but I wanted to keep it business too. I did my part and we created the contract. My man Gee was there. He made the contract and he sent it to me. I read it and I had my lawyers see it and whatever. It was in there. Okay, fine. I’ll do the verse and you make sure you put that banner up there. I do the verse and this dude never, ever contacted me again, even when I was leaving. I wanted to stay a couple of extra days. he never got back in touch with me. I never heard from him ever again. As much as I tried to contact him, he stopped answering the phone.

And the person he had working, he said, “I don’t know, Priest. He’s just acting like a bitch right now.” Even the dude that was working with him was saying that He wasn’t answering the phone and I never spoke to him and that shit was just eating at me, man. It’s like, that dude’s a fake and he’s lying. Even when they said my album was dropping, he never picked up the phone and asked me about it and asked if I was good and if I needed him to do anything. He didn’t give me no information. So time goes by and time goes by and it dawned on me, man, Cilvaringz is fake and he’s a liar. He’s all about the music but he’s not really about being a man of his word or looking out for his brother like he say he is. So one day I was doing a track and I just expressed it. It’s all love. Everything I said was the truth and I felt like I said all that was needed to say. It’s one and it’s done. I let it out there.

So he got the word and called me up and said, “I heard you dissed me on the track.” I told him it wasn’t even a diss. It’s real life. I just said it and you can take it for what it is. But that’s exactly what happened and I’m not lying. He’s a liar. But all of a sudden, after he heard that I dissed him, he’s calling me a lot and I saw how he could pick up the phone and call me when it was about his personal self. That’s what I don’t like about brothers like that. It’s not about selling records. It’s about keeping up with each other. We’re older now and we’re in a different state. Don’t play with me like that. He’s a liar and that’s the truth. He says he’s a man of his word but he lied to me, and that was it. And for everybody out there, that’s exactly what happened. CIlvaringz, just practice what you preach and don’t lie to real dudes because that shit’s going to come back on you and a cat like me, I’m not going to have that. I came at him like a brother and he tried that bullshit. Get that industry bullshit out of you and be real and holla at cats. And that goes out to the Wu-Tang Nation out there. I was talking about Cilvaringz on there. Word up.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I was just about to post this shit. Dope interview.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

BlessedRThoseWhoStruggle Wu Apprentice's Avatar

You’ve been touring with Ghostface a lot too. What’s your relationship like with him today?

Yeah, that’s my brother right there. We’re going to end up doing an album. We’re working on a lot of stuff. We’re on the road and we write down a lot of ideas. He’s very supportive of the album. I have tears in my eyes. We were on tour in Canada and let me say this. For a lot of people out there, I’m glad everybody’s got their albums now. I make sure if you pay for it I make sure that you get it. We finally got it on Amazon. When we first started the tour, I was actually doing a show in place of Inspectah Deck in Canada. So when I went out there, it was three days ahead of Ghost getting there. He wanted me on the tour. And the same day that the CDs were done, I was leaving and I had to go pick up my CDs and it was too far. The plane was right there. You know, it was just too far, man. Word. All the way down by San Diego or something. It was too far so I didn’t even have the CDs on the road, but that’s what made it so wild. Through my team, I got it delivered. My team delivered the CDs.

And Ghost helped me a lot. He’s very supportive. We’re going to do an album. We’ve already recorded together. That’s my brother right there.
    Wu Massacre II
    "The devil trembles when he knows the body is the temple and God is in you
    It's hard to continue when it's hard to offend you
    He snarls and sets traps, that have you setback
    The last round in this death match
    So strengthen where you're best at
    I promise you won't regret that" - Killah Priest

Wu-Veteran

Great interview. Thx for the link.

Anakim Anthidium Army? that sounds sick

i believe that translates into "Giant Killa Bee Army"

I doubt the trade was a verse for a banner ad so he still probably got paid for his verse.

Priest needs to get the sand out of his vag. Can't believe he dissed him over that.
    Love thy neighbor

Everyone will defend Priest here, simply cause he recently dropped an amazing album. No one of us knows what actually happened. Let's leave it like that. This will be a long discussion..

props for posting this Jammin. Excellent interview.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

Dope interview. Thanks.

Thanks for posting. I'm wondering how Cilva refers to this situation

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Cilvaringz needs to change his tampons a bit more often. He acts kinda girlish at times.

Cilva has already addressed this... he said that Priest's guy never even sent him a banner to put up here or some shit like that.

Dope interview though.

Peace!

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by killah priest
    And the person he had working, he said, “I don’t know, Priest. He’s just acting like a bitch right now.” Even the dude that was working with him was saying that He wasn’t answering the phone and I never spoke to him and that shit was just eating at me, man. It’s like, that dude’s a fake and he’s lying.
    BWHBWHAHAHAHAHAHA

but hes gonna drop the album that saves wu.. right after he finishes last minute edits and mixing... which will never happen...

killah priest >>> loser ass wu tang wanna bees

i remember cilva wanted to do an album with killah p called heavier mental but only wanted to do it if killah p came to morocco... killah p has a life and doesnt wanna be around loser wannabees

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Nigga has been lying for years. Priest just confirmed my assumptions.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I'm going to buy my second copy of the priest album...and will not pay 1 cent to cilvaringz( if the album ever leaves his underground bunker that is)

KP first ballot hip hop hall of famer wu legend for the win