Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Killah Priest Interview with HipHopGame .. (talks about the Cilvaringz Beef)

He lost me at he had his lawyers look at it-seriously, a lawyer????-it's not that hard to deal with Cilvaringz and he's picks up his phone and is not that hard to find. If you needed a lawyer, you must not be too smart-its not hard to read and wasn't a contract beyond a normal person's comprehension-save the lawyer for the multi's. Thats where I sense exaggeration starting. How could he not be able to find Cilva? Yeah, thats also hard to believe. I don't know but to go to make a verse dissing Cilva-it's not that serious and sounds more like hurt feelings.

heart to heart

^^^ well i think priest kinda of sense what he was dealing with being he had to have a contract in the first place.. cilva is a bitch ass as it seems priest just wanted him to keep his word and he didn't.. and like killah said its not even a diss just called him on his bullshit.. i

OG-18* WAT

Cilvaringz.

Brothers ain't Brothers no more.
    La Connoisseur Life

I would like to see second wave of hate on Cilvaringz and his poor explanation of his absolute innocence !!!
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    He lost me at he had his lawyers look at it-seriously, a lawyer????-it's not that hard to deal with Cilvaringz and he's picks up his phone and is not that hard to find. If you needed a lawyer, you must not be too smart-its not hard to read and wasn't a contract beyond a normal person's comprehension-save the lawyer for the multi's. Thats where I sense exaggeration starting. How could he not be able to find Cilva? Yeah, thats also hard to believe. I don't know but to go to make a verse dissing Cilva-it's not that serious and sounds more like hurt feelings.
    May I ask How much did Cilvaringz pay you for that response?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Here's what doesn't make sense to me, why do you need somebody else to give you the banners, why do you not answer your phone, why do you think it's hilarious when people get pissed at you for not answering and leave angry voicemails, then post those angry voicemails as skits on your album. Why are you such a little girl, Cilvaringz? Are you having emotional problems?

Banned

Ghostface/Killah priest album >>>> Ghostface/DOOM album

None of my business..I don't care...where's the music at? ThTs what I'm here for

IronSheik

reminds me of the Almighty incident from a few years ago...Priest & his management team have a track record for bullshittin so i wouldnt put it past them...

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    We dont know what really happened.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    None of my business..I don't care...where's the music at? ThTs what I'm here for
    Exactly.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
    reminds me of the Almighty incident from a few years ago...Priest & his management team have a track record for bullshittin so i wouldnt put it past them...

priest "whats this group your making called"

80 "oh its me, YOU, blah blah blah"

lol at m80 tellin people whos in his group aka getting features and telling them "hey youre in my grpup". paperwork or not, u paid dudes for a group that was never a "group". priest said m80 is all about the allmighty and m80 says no listing his dealings with otehr artists... aka making money off all these dudes in procces. maybe dealing with m80 priest all bout paperwork

lol @ 80 saying 50-100 page of paperwork for a song and then sins wife saying "no paperwork". maybe not for sin. dude gets paid in commisary

cilva has lied a buncha times. wheres the instrumental album wit bronze? rza didnt like remedy jacking muslim and a jew and lieing but let rem release it in stores wit rza on it right and put together swarm vol 3 right?... lets be rea

CORNED BEEF CUNT

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    May I ask How much did Cilvaringz pay you for that response?
    lmao....wait fuck that LMFAO.....

CORNED BEEF CUNT

On some real shit tho i do agree that priest was in some trash wit that diss if it was only about some banners....Priest jus wants to flex on cilvaringz a lil i guess. After droppin p.w.o.w.r., Priest got niggas shakin in they boots

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullycute View Post
    says the girl that's always crying that killa sin got cheated out of money. make up your mind. should you trust somebody's word that you're going to get paid or use lawyers?