Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Granola Ayatollah Buttholah

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    LoL @ Granola breath going off on a tangent about how fascinated he is by psuedoscience and theological nonsense

I bet he collects ass pennies in a ziploc
    i found 3 fallacies with this post

1: Fractals/fibonacci fractals are a pseudoscience? i thought you knew better than that.. im sure you commented on a video that had those same geometric patterns in nerd news...hmm hmm

2t was not a tangent, it didnt take long to write that bullshit, it was worth it due to the reactions it gets,Is it is to much to have a genuine conversation about issues that are nothing to do with the accumulation of worthless material possessions on this web site?

3:dafuqs a ziploc? wont even ask about ass pennies, seems like a money box for phaggots.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    I think you should ban him for such nonsense. Put those newfound powers to work.

this made me lulz for a good few seconds

appreciated b-rock,

Promo video for upcoming documentary "Circuits In Our Skies".

The Electric Sun -March 14th 2013(The Evidence Showing Black Holes Are A Myth)

http://www.thunderbolts.info/thunder...sjcrothers.htm
    ^^^^Big Bang Busted!^^^^^^^^^^^
    The Black Hole, the Big Bang, and Modern Physics)
    02/21/08

this you may have missed.. its fucking awesome.. starts off with teh mainstream big bang stuff.. but shows and prooves as it goes on and on.. pretty short video.. if your gonna ignore the rest, just check this one.. the others go into much more detail.. this is basics.

or are we saying no fractals here?

Last edited by soul controller; 03-21-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Funk View Post
    soul get a job you bum
    Trololo

I expected this comment from simple minds, Regardless of when i was in paid employment, i still made time (over bullshit) to pay attention to cutting edge shits..

I know why you said that comment tho....

I think i'll leave this here..

think ill change this in a few days too : A war on love and happiness.. (things devoid in modern civilization, as most people are selfish fucks only caring about themselves in the now)

but remember guise..

the granola will absorb the wetness

Wonder what Sunny thinks of George Carlin.
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-22-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    He once had one..

working in natural gas or something..

being the man's pawn

doing surveys of land so they could further pollute more water supplies with chromium 6

now this shell of a man, preaches to the choir about saving the planet and asspennies in a ziploc

roflz

after working for Centrica, i worked for http://kantar.com/ for a market research company they had bought out http://www.tnsglobal.com/
    I still do the odd bit of work for Kantar, mostly mystery shopping shit (recruiting specific social grades to take part in paid for holidays/leisure facilities/etc and giving their feedback/views)

I know i excell at direct face to face customer service(creating a rapport, interpersonal skills).. plus i try to help those social grades get better services, which is why i dont mind doing that work for them.. but it is rare, only a couple of hours a month (6hours usually)

After Kantar i went did the same shit, but for a government data coalition centre... The Office of National Statistics http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/index.html

not worked in paid employment for over 2 years now lulz..

eye still haz decent cash flow

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

that's right

prove him wrong about you

it's the right thing to do

i wasnt proving anyone wrong..

you only 'want' to prove people wrong,

im part of the whole.

your just pure ego

What the fork did you just forking say about me, you little dongle? Ill have you know I graduated top of my sales class at ITI Tech, and lve been involved in numerous tech related conferences, and I have over 300
    confirmed complaints filed on my fellow coworkers. I am trained in feminist ideology and I'm the best forker in the entire tech sales division. You are nothing to me but just another oppressor . I will wipe you the fork
    out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my forking words. You think you can get away with saying dong like that to me over the Internet? Think again, forker. As we
    speak I am contacting my network of feminist and your job is being being taken right now so you better prepare for the storm, dongle. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're forking
    dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can have you sent to HR in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with tweets. Not only am I extensively trained in ethical workplace conduct , but I have access to
    the entire arsenal of the SRS and feminist movement and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable dongle off the face of the continent, you little dong. If only you could have known what unholy retribution
    your clever? joke was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your forking tongue. But you couldn?t, you didn?t, and now your paying the price, you goddongling idiot. I will fork dongle all over you
    and you will drown in it. Your forking dead, kidde.

are you still in here telling us what you accomplished ?

I have

i've done

i'm doing

I

we bruise your ego

and your own words are like foundation you put on your face to cover up the bruises

how do you feel ?

i have never stated i have accomplished anything, when have i spoken about what i have done in terms of achievements?

I dont measure achievements, people like you do.

im all about we, hence my flag, teh moves i make in the real world, the cooperation/community we have created.. but i know you dont read those posts, or check those videos.. so i understand your tilted angle. but what do you expect from a god, who never speaks on WE, instead you try to inflate your ego by putting others down..

do something positive for your community.. do something positive the people..

or do you attend those sorts of events to give your ego a rim job?

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

you like to throw around buzzwords and completely avoid answering the question.nope, i like to be devils advocate and throw other things into the mix that are related, that could increase ones understanding on areas.. dude asked you do you believe in aliens. the simple answer was YES. but you decided to spout off some nonsense...nonesense that you make sense of below.

and a FRACTAL universe means that "as above so below"I know this, im sure you have seen me use those terms 'as above so below' in relation to fractals.... the macroscopic is repeated in the microscopic.I know this, i have conveyed knowing this in various posts.. so if aliens are outside of our dimension that means they also are in our dimension.
    but the truth of the matter is that interdimensional travel is not them traveling between dimensions so to speak. in order to travel much faster than the speed of light, you must travel through higher resonant dimensions. but the visitors that are coming to us are from our reality. thanks for this.

the fact is that ETs and EDs have been and continue to interact with us. you can personally interact with them too. once you learn how. and NO, it doesn't require drugs.

But I do not agree on calling them 'Alien'. How can anything existing in this multiverse(or this reality) be alien? If it was genuinely alien, it would not survive here.

Thomas was an alien? noooo!!

I spout buzzwords? fractals/multiverse are not buzz words, they get you weird looks, I look into all the 'buzzwords' i spout, for them buzzwords to make sense to other people, those people also need to look into them..

I didnt answer the question properly, hence why i came back to that page now to answer, (and then saw your post)

The answer is YES,BUT i dont look into it(ufo's/aliens) tho due to already knowing the above answer..

I have posted in threads from 2004-2007 where i spoke of interacting with these beings.. albeit in lucid states, I do not deny they exist, i was fucking about with Sosa.

What i do want to say is.. that in the 40's/50's/60's a lot of money/effort/brainpower was put into anti gravity devices/zero point energy devices... then it all went black... (silent)

Its ludicrous to see the advancement in every aspect of technology but yet we still use rockets to get into space...
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-23-2013 at 06:05 AM.

For someone who is meant to have an uplifting existence ratchops, you still spend some amount of time sitting on your wrinkly gonads spouting guff on a hip hop forum while most of us are too busy out in the real world doing things.

One day you may manage to let wu-corp go, until then, you'll just stay a clown in the circus.

hold on there young scot,

i check this in teh morning time, if u check the times i post, then its easy to see the rest of the day i dont post here..

well done for telling me that,

well done for coming on line onto wu corp to tell me that

hope you enjoyed your easter saturday night on wu corp bro
    Last edited by soul controller; 03-31-2013 at 05:21 AM.

That's right.

Prove to us you're important

how did you get 'important' from my post??

Last edited by soul controller; 03-31-2013 at 06:04 AM.