Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2003 Godz Wrath beattape

Default 2003 Godz Wrath beattape

https://soundcloud.com/jordanriverba...ctions-sampler

shit is still sick after 10 years... some familiar beats in there too

they finally have a facebook page up too:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Godz-Wrath-Productions/

Last edited by spitfire; 03-22-2013 at 06:51 AM.

I need to grab this as soon as I get home

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I need to grab this as soon as I get home
    What u going to do with those beats dick head ? You cant rap and sound like u got water in your mouth when u rap. Give it up fag !!!! By the way i got African roots like u . Where i come from we dont shoot guns but use our knuckles until we cant fight no more. Even a 5 year old can hurt someone with a gun ( referring to your dumb beef with radar); u always talk about busting your water guns. Come and taste my knuckles bumbaclot !!!

^
    Where you come from you trick killabees into rapping wack verses for you without paying them and then after 8 years the people there will feel sorry.

LmAo u still butt hurt u fugepacking faggit...lmAo at least I have the heart to drop my shit..u will never drop shit or show your face you sad piece of garbage..stealing from a man with kids at a time when he was going through shit..I do hope cappa finds u one day and whoops your ass..fuck outta here..lmao @ a copkilla..fag bait

Cappa is my dude ! Everything has been settled and squashed. He got his dough..... Now back to your korny ass. You wasting your money on wack shit. I must admit; you got a good hear for beats but you garbage as a rapper. You better off working in a warehouse than rap; give it up ass wipe.

You pathetic Internet thug...stfu..no one cares what u got to say or how u feel about nothing..here's a fact...u a wack piece of shit who had to steal a verse from a rapper to even get noticed but because you are such a pussy,u don't even have the heart to put that shit out because u know what will happen to you, u know that in the real world..shit gets real..pretty easy to tlk hard behind a computer isn't it? Fucmi g piece of shit..lol @ talking about being of African descent like I give a fuck, u played a man of African descent too you vile piece of shit..u are probably one of those loser sell out Africans who would sell other Africans if slavery revamped..don't adress me..I don't give a shit what u think and don't respect you...now go fuck yourself and re evaluate your wack life..talking shit on the Internet must make u feel tough huh? Bet u feel accomplished for stealing verses kn the Internet too you scammer you..stupid kid

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Graveyard shiftsonned...

Thanks for the link OP!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

You pathetic Internet thug...stfu..no one cares what u got to say or how u feel about nothing..here's a fact...u a wack piece of shit who had to steal a verse from a rapper to even get noticed but because you are such a pussy,u don't even have the heart to put that shit out because u know what will happen to you, u know that in the real world..shit gets real..pretty easy to tlk hard behind a computer isn't it? Fucmi g piece of shit..lol @ talking about being of African descent like I give a fuck, u played a man of African descent too you vile piece of shit..u are probably one of those loser sell out Africans who would sell other Africans if slavery revamped..don't adress me..I don't give a shit what u think and don't respect you...now go fuck yourself and re evaluate your wack life..talking shit on the Internet must make u feel tough huh? Bet u feel accomplished for stealing verses kn the Internet too you scammer you..stupid kid
    Stop writing long bible verses. This explains why you have over twelve thousand posts; get a real job bitch. Wutangcorp nerd ! You ain't nothing but a skinny wack ass rapper. Dude i'll crush you with one finger. 6'5 245lbs, all muscle dawg. I. I dont mind coming to your hood, beat you up then stick my 9 inch cock in your girl's mouth. Bumbaclot
    Last edited by Shaolin Bloody Sword; 03-23-2013 at 09:55 AM.

This sambo coon is still talking? Lmao. Time to go enjoy my weekend. U keep fooling yourself to believe u can save face by being an internet thug..u a disgrace to everything africans stand for..dont ever claim my heritage..we dont want your kind calling yourself african.peace of shit. Im done here.

Talking about how strong you are/pretend to be. Really pathetic.

This sambo coon is still talking? Lmao. Time to go enjoy my weekend. U keep fooling yourself to believe u can save face by being an internet thug..u a disgrace to everything africans stand for..dont ever claim my heritage..we dont want your kind calling yourself african.peace of shit. Im done here.
    You the e-thug who always talks about busting your water gun at radar. I dont carry guns but i would whip your ass with my knuckles. Guns are for suckers; it's all about who shoots first. Claim your heritage ? You a clown dude. I guess your shift on the corp is over huh. You spend way too much time posting here. Get a real job bitch. Why dont go suck a few cocks for a dollar or something ? faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    Talking about how strong you are/pretend to be. Really pathetic.
    Mind your business you little nerd

Godz Wrath is dope, nuff said.

damn... this thread got out of hand. back to the beats!!!