Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Tight bootyhole shit you do to save money

Banned

I get like 9gb data and free spotify premium lol I think I'm paying a lot for my phone which is the iphone 6plus at about $30, I get all the unlimited texts and calls too. Stupid decision
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Oh I'm not paying off a phone. That's the main difference. I just use my piece of shit virus infected LG.

I've never used spotify. I don't even really know what it is, lolz.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

I've never used spotify. I don't even really know what it is, lolz.
    Me either.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I really don't spend ANY effing money on ANYTHING except bills and food. My girl and I get pizza on saturdays and redbox. All the 'extra' stuff she buys

I search the craigslist free stuff section and scoop up what I can if it's decent. We got a couch, dining table, and baker's cabinet for $130

I reuse some pretty unreuseable shit

I put drops of soap in a bowl and use that (with water) to wash dishes for a week instead of reapplying it. A tube lasted me almost a year one time.

I keep my bathing soap in a container so i don't lose it to random water. Increased the soap life span by 50%

I watch my nieces on the weekend cause my brother inlaw always buys a lot of food. I like having them around too though so it's a win win

I don't buy clothes. Either my girl gets them or I go to a thrift store. A swanky one so that I look like I have STYLE

I buy all my home decor at thrift stores

I grow peppers off my balcony (more expensive than it saves though cause of watering)

Most of our expenses are random disasters and bills. I'm trying to get a home phone so that I can get rid of my cellphone and do business of the home phone because phones annoy me and I'm always home or on the computer anyways and you can just effing message me.
    you sound like a very old white woman. do you hold up the lines also at the register by counting out exact change?

back when I was way deep in debt I'd always go to public toilets (no george michael) to save on water, along with a BUNCH of other stunts I pulled just to save money (like going out in the evening in winters with a thick jacket on to go read a book under a street light to save on electricity - yeah fuck that lifestyle I know ...)

the most embarrassing thing that happened is - and I'm not making this up - well, I live a block away from a graveyard and they have a public toilet there for visitors. as you can imagine it's a nice and quiet and a good (yet maybe not the most respectful place) to take a dump for free

so once I got out of the toilet and was BLOCKED by two city workers, a dyke with mo' muscles than me (yes, an easy feat for sure, but still) and some raw dude with a MEAN looking moustache

mean moustachio: 'Sir, can you explain why you are here? we have seen you here on occasion and you never seem to be carrying flowers'

schwarzenegger dyke : 'Empty your pockets, manlet.'

me : 'uhm here's my ID, I live around the corner', I use the toilet here' (the truth shall set you free)

schwarzenegger dyke (angrier) : 'The fuck you got no toilet in your house'!

me (small voice) : 'I'm dead broke and it's a public toilet, right?'

mean moustachio : 'Sir, we have had a string of small time robberies at the cemetary lately, there was an article in the local newspaper about it just yesterday. did you see it?'

me : 'Er ... I can't afford a newspaper.'

then the guy told me that his dyke co-worker's cell phone got stolen just three days ago. it had been in the car at the graveyard and it had been stolen out of it. there had been complaints from other (regular) graveyard visitors too

anyway, three things happened :

* they let me go after they wrote down what it said on my ID (never take a dump without your ID on you, kids)

* I went to my parents (three blocks) away and read the newspaper article

* two days later I'm taking a dump at the cemetary AFTER office hours (yeah, beats me why they don't lock up if they've got small time robbery complaints) and I see the only known drug addict in the burb (known locally as Lil Yves The Druggie) cycling down the aisles on a bike that is too expensive for him looking out for cars and what have you

thus endeth today's lesson

the post below is reserved for mah dude zooruka to make a comment that involves some lols and some hahas
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-21-2020 at 06:05 PM.

Banned

If I was a single man living alone my bills And expenses would be so low. My thermostat settings would be completely different.

My water bill would be virtually non existent.

The grocery bill would be nothing.

But then I’d probably waste more on booze and golf and other shady single man stuff.