Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tight bootyhole shit you do to save money

haha nice.. bass fishing is sexy.. dont make me envy u

sorry i assumed you did your health shit, plus went to fast food places

my bad

I'm more conscious of my level of fitness than my health, though both are important to me.

Today I went to the supermarket and they were selling the good burrito and taco seasoning for half price. It's usually never on special. So I bought 10 packs of each, even though I'm going overseas in a little over a month and will probably have to store them in a box in the garage while I'm away. Usually I buy 1 packet at a time.

packed shit is very un healthy..

so many toxins and chemicals in that..

thats probably the cheapest way to get cancer n tumas (cheaper and you smell nicer than u would if u used ciggies)

'

I often poop at work so i dont have to use my own expensive fancy toilet paper

All those granola bars i eat

granola bars suck.

i cant shit at work/restaurant.. or anything like that.

at home. or somewhere that i feel comfortables

'

bahahahaha i went down town this morning to drink for baseball opening day and took a shit in a packed bathroom

i am that guy. zero fucks were given.

you need to go india, people like going for walks in to the country side n then shitting..

edit only experienced that in north india.. lulz

I noticed in India that they have a lot of respect for Tom Selleck.

'

Quote Originally Posted by sanarcho View Post
    you need to go india, people like going for walks in to the country side n then shitting..

edit only experienced that in north india.. lulz
    LOL my friends went to india last summer and gave me the run down. No thanks.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    bahahahaha i went down town this morning to drink for baseball opening day and took a shit in a packed bathroom

i am that guy. zero fucks were given.
    EPIC SHIT hahahahah

Tom Selleck is god

Great thread! Lol at "tight arse", ive only ever heard that in remote parts of Ireland.

I also shit at work. Not just because of the toilet paper, but because if you take a shit at work you are effectivly getting paid for shitting wheras at home you are shitting for free. fuck dat shit.

I also steal nearly everything i can from work so as to save me having to buy it.

I bring my car to a friend whenever i need work done so i dont have to pay a garage.

I snort bath salts most of the time instead of cocaine to save money and keep the coke for special occasions.

The only thing i really blow money on is alcohol and music. My car is a fuckin bitch on petrol too.

If you gotta go you gotta go. I dont even know how you could hold it.

That being said its usually impossible to go number 2 in a pub or club bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    I also shit at work. Not just because of the toilet paper, but because if you take a shit at work you are effectivly getting paid for shitting wheras at home you are shitting for free. fuck dat shit.

I also steal nearly everything i can from work so as to save me having to buy it.

I bring my car to a friend whenever i need work done so i dont have to pay a garage.
    Feelin' all that.

I've also been planning my whole big upcoming overseas trip almost exclusively at work. I do heaps of shit at work because I'd rather do it on my bosses time than my own.

I don't do the car thing because unfortunately I don't know any mechanics or anything, but whenever I need something, or need something done, I think of everybody I know and see if I can find a way of getting it (done) cheaper or for free.

Pub i can do, but a club id have to really be stuck, like, if you have taken a lot of ecstasy in a club sometimes theres only 1 thing u can do and thats take a big shit and once you take a shit your mind is fuckin BLOWN.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Feelin' all that.

I've also been planning my whole big upcoming overseas trip almost exclusively at work. I do heaps of shit at work because I'd rather do it on my bosses time than my own.
    All of my holidays, album purchases, car purchases have been done at work. In fact most of my 'corping' used to be done at work until i was brought into a meeting at work about internet usage and this site was brought up.

Actually, right now i am doing some 'tight arse shit', my work phone is an iPhone so i am using the personal hotspot to connect to internet, so i dont bother getting my own broadband