Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RZA: AcHoZeN back in the studio

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

hahaha what, how is this still alive?
    bring back begongo!!

right on
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

yay, a release party for an album that is only available on a shitty speaker haha wtf.. seriously that boombotix speaker is probably the wackest way to distribute music i have yet to see. did you know there was actually two different speakers released for "A Better Tomorrow", one had "Big Horn" as the exclusive, the other had a remix of "We Will Fight".. the worst thing is that you are supposed to buy a new speaker for every new album they release smh

anyway as for AchoZen, i used to be pretty hyped for this proect but after reading a long interview with Shavo i realized that the AchoZen tracks are entirely produced and arranged by Shavo, with no musical input from RZA as far as beats go.. not that the songs i've heard are wack, but i was mostly looking forward to it as an experimental RZA produced project

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

IronSheik

Default That's The Zone: Boombotix Pro Single

went to my local RadioShack & they had 3 Boombotix Pro's on the shelf for $120...I asked if they had any promos/deals & the sales guy told me they just got them in-store about 2 months back (Boombotix HQ is located in my area) & the BF/Xmas 50% off deal was the only time he seen a price cut on it

will check on it from time to time (only 5k units available) & might get one when it gets clearanced

Last edited by IronSheik; 07-29-2016 at 05:23 PM.

Platypi on the swarm!! RUSHING PLATYPUS's Avatar

lol That is fucking awful.

I got one, they pretty good speakers I was impressed. The Achozen shit is dope too, hope they release the whole project.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
    lol That is fucking awful.
    This.

nada ignorante

I agree with Claa. Those speakers are the dumbest shit ever created. I aint ever buying or supporting it.
    N.I.

Banned

i got the achozen one too. 50% off on black friday

Speakers are awesome quality and the music is nice

do you load Mp3's into the speaker via USB or how does it work... how much memory does it hold??

or can you only play the album that's on it? LOL

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    do you load Mp3's into the speaker via USB or how does it work... how much memory does it hold??

yeah you load them via USB that is included with the speaker its also how you charge it. I think its 2 gig 250 songs it says on the packaging. Its basically set up like a simple mp3 player with no lcd screen interface. You double tap to skip to the next track triple tap to go backward. The one we got doesn't play m4a files tho only mp3. The Achozen tracks are always the first songs.

it also comes with a lyric booklet with production credits, most are produced by Shavo, one is produced by Rza and a couple are coproduced
    Last edited by LoTec; 01-14-2016 at 04:11 AM.

thanks for listing the production credits
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post

Bro, you've never heard of Bluetooth before? What's the point of loading music directly onto it?

I guess if you went to the beach and didn't want to bring your phone along..

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    Bro, you've never heard of Bluetooth before? What's the point of loading music directly onto it?

I guess if you went to the beach and didn't want to bring your phone along..
    lol i know what Bluetooth is but i didn't connect the dots that was how you used this though now that you say it i'm sure the articles have made it perfectly clear. that makes a little more sense though i still think that this whole new music on a portable speaker idea is lame to the max