once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 334

Thread: **2021 WU-TANG Tour Dates**

  1. #136
    Reknight Sir Artsdradamus Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Standing with the Wu-Tang Clan Calender Man
    Posts
    19,332
    Rep Power
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    You're a real homo, Hal.

  2. #137
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    18,166
    Rep Power
    109

    Default

    sorry, i didn't see that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  3. #138
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    18,166
    Rep Power
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  4. #139
    1010101010101010101010101
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,014
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    STRICTLY TIME MACHINE OWNERS ONLY, THESE ARE 2012, I'M NOT THAT DUMB, HONESTLY. DELETE THIS ART.

    Wu Legends, featuring Method Man, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon and GZA, have this morning announced a string of UK summer live dates.

    The world famous legends of the Wu-Tang Clan will be bringing a unique, fast-paced flow to the UK for a long-overdue tour which will see the collective stopping off in Glasgow, London, Manchester and Birmingham for an epic hip-hop ho-down.

    Wu Legends 2012 UK Tour Dates are as follows:

    July 12th - Glasgow O2 ABC
    July 13th - London HMV Forum
    July 14th - Manchester HMV Ritz
    July 15th - Birmingham HMV Institute

    Wu Legends Tickets are on sale from 9am on Wednesday 16th May. Click Here to Compare & Buy Wu Legends Tickets.

    http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/172591/9

    .
    Last edited by CashRules; 06-03-2015 at 05:11 PM.
    -----------------------

  5. #140
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    18,166
    Rep Power
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  6. #141
    PRODIGAL SUN soob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Końskie, Poland
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,868
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

    6-28 Gza/Genius: London, UK - Roundhouse
    6-28 Ghostface Killah & Raekwon: London, UK - Finsbury Park (New Look Wireless Festival)
    Three Generals in London the same day, but two of them play together and one separetely. Kinda strange to me

    "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

  7. #142

    Default

    My review of the Wu show in Newcastle last night...


    The warm up act was Burgundy Blood – No idea who this guy is… looks like a cross between Shawn Wigz and Remedy! He had two weird dudes in burgundy stocking masks come on stage and they just stood still, one at either side of the stage for the whole set whilst the guy rapped in the middle of the stage. No idea what they were there for, when dudes set was over, they just turned around and left!


    The Clan were supposed to come on stage at 9:15… the venue has a curfew of 11pm. They eventually came on stage around 10:20!!! Same ol' Wu-Tang. I've seen them quite a few times before so I'm used to waiting around.


    RZA was not there, Method Man wasn’t there and neither was Rae… So we had Ghost, U-God, Deck, Masta Killa, GZA, Cappa and Streetlife.


    As usual they did mainly the old stuff, most of 36 Chambers, Criminology, Ice Cream, Liquid Swords, Duel of the Iron Mic, 4th Chamber. They did Winter Warz and Black Jesus off Ironman which was dope, U-G killed that shit. They did Reunited, Triumph and For Heaven’s Sake off Forever. They also did some solo joints, U-G did Dat’s Gangsta, Cappa did Run, Ghost did Mighty Healthy, GZA did Clan In Da Front.


    They did nothing at all from Iron Flag, 8D or ABT. They did Gravel Pit, Do Ya Thang Thang (Street's verse) and One Blood off The W album.


    The curfew came and went, most of them left the stage at around 11:15 but Deck, Street and U-G didn’t wanna leave so they kept spitting. U-G did Zilla. Streetlife dropped a new track of his and it was bangin’!


    And then, THE highlight of the night for me… remember that untitled instrumental that turned up on the Tical Instrumentals vinyl…? And no one knew what it was, if it was legit, etc… Well Math dropped THAT beat and Deck dropped a crazy verse over it!! I don’t know if he was freestyling over it or if it was a verse that he actually wrote for that beat but shit was amazing!!!


    Also, hearing Cappa spit his Winter warz verse over the ‘Who Shot Ya’ beat was ill.


    Uey’s dance moves brought the comedy factor all night… shit was hilarious


    On a negative point though, GZA seems totally incapable of spitting his rhymes in time to the beat when he’s live. Shit is awkward as hell. It’s like he can’t say the words fast enough. I've noticed this a few times but but it was really bad last night.


    And, this is the first time i've seen the Clan without Meth being there, and it was blatantly obvious how much Meth brings to the show. Shit just wasn't the same, energy levels weren't there.

    I got a photo with Deck and was able to build with him for a few mins at the end.



    Overall it was a good show, but they desperately miss Meth when he's not there.





    Peace!

  8. #143
    1010101010101010101010101
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    21
    Posts
    1,014
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    My review of the Wu show in Newcastle last night...


    The warm up act was Burgundy Blood – No idea who this guy is… looks like a cross between Shawn Wigz and Remedy! He had two weird dudes in burgundy stocking masks come on stage and they just stood still, one at either side of the stage for the whole set whilst the guy rapped in the middle of the stage. No idea what they were there for, when dudes set was over, they just turned around and left!


    The Clan were supposed to come on stage at 9:15… the venue has a curfew of 11pm. They eventually came on stage around 10:20!!! Same ol' Wu-Tang. I've seen them quite a few times before so I'm used to waiting around.


    RZA was not there, Method Man wasn’t there and neither was Rae… So we had Ghost, U-God, Deck, Masta Killa, GZA, Cappa and Streetlife.


    As usual they did mainly the old stuff, most of 36 Chambers, Criminology, Ice Cream, Liquid Swords, Duel of the Iron Mic, 4th Chamber. They did Winter Warz and Black Jesus off Ironman which was dope, U-G killed that shit. They did Reunited, Triumph and For Heaven’s Sake off Forever. They also did some solo joints, U-G did Dat’s Gangsta, Cappa did Run, Ghost did Mighty Healthy, GZA did Clan In Da Front.


    They did nothing at all from Iron Flag, 8D or ABT. They did Gravel Pit, Do Ya Thang Thang (Street's verse) and One Blood off The W album.


    The curfew came and went, most of them left the stage at around 11:15 but Deck, Street and U-G didn’t wanna leave so they kept spitting. U-G did Zilla. Streetlife dropped a new track of his and it was bangin’!


    And then, THE highlight of the night for me… remember that untitled instrumental that turned up on the Tical Instrumentals vinyl…? And no one knew what it was, if it was legit, etc… Well Math dropped THAT beat and Deck dropped a crazy verse over it!! I don’t know if he was freestyling over it or if it was a verse that he actually wrote for that beat but shit was amazing!!!


    Also, hearing Cappa spit his Winter warz verse over the ‘Who Shot Ya’ beat was ill.


    Uey’s dance moves brought the comedy factor all night… shit was hilarious


    On a negative point though, GZA seems totally incapable of spitting his rhymes in time to the beat when he’s live. Shit is awkward as hell. It’s like he can’t say the words fast enough. I've noticed this a few times but but it was really bad last night.


    And, this is the first time i've seen the Clan without Meth being there, and it was blatantly obvious how much Meth brings to the show. Shit just wasn't the same, energy levels weren't there.

    I got a photo with Deck and was able to build with him for a few mins at the end.



    Overall it was a good show, but they desperately miss Meth when he's not there.





    Peace!
    Thanks for this, rep'd. I hope Meth is in Manchester on Saturday at Parklife. Cappa spitting his Winter Wars over 'Who shot ya' sounds sick, so does the Tical instrumental.
    -----------------------

  9. #144
    Mobile Detection Unit Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Unacceptable Behaviour Team
    Posts
    6,691
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    And then, THE highlight of the night for me… remember that untitled instrumental that turned up on the Tical Instrumentals vinyl…? And no one knew what it was, if it was legit, etc… Well Math dropped THAT beat and Deck dropped a crazy verse over it!! I don’t know if he was freestyling over it or if it was a verse that he actually wrote for that beat but shit was amazing!!!
    That beat from years ago that sounds like it is playing in reverse?

    When I'm writing in my room







    It's like a child that's fighting in the womb


    - KP -

  10. #145

    Default

    @Pattch82: post that beat please, if u can find it.

  11. #146

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8 View Post
    @Pattch82: post that beat please, if u can find it.
    This beat here...



    It appeared on the Tical Instrumentals vinyl years ago. No one was sure if it was legit, or if it was defs a RZA beat, etc.

    Math dropped this beat last night and Deck spit a craaazy verse over it! Shit was fuckin' ill.



    Peace!

  12. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CashRules View Post
    Thanks for this, rep'd. I hope Meth is in Manchester on Saturday at Parklife. Cappa spitting his Winter Wars over 'Who shot ya' sounds sick, so does the Tical instrumental.
    Meth just posted this on his Twitter...


    "To all my European fans. I would like to set the record straight that I am in the United States shooting a movie & not touring in Europe this summer. The powers that be have been aware of this since January so please don't let anyone tell you different"





    Peace!

  13. #148
    Peace CT
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    1,498
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Wu has been playing the same set for a decade now. Mind boggling that U-God is still doing "Dat's Gangsta". Kinda sad that they still cant get a decent tour right including all members. Peace

  14. #149
    Peace CT
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    1,498
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    On a positive note, "Black Jesus" sounds like a surprising treat. Peace

  15. #150
    PRODIGAL SUN soob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Końskie, Poland
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,868
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    This beat here...



    It appeared on the Tical Instrumentals vinyl years ago. No one was sure if it was legit, or if it was defs a RZA beat, etc.

    Math dropped this beat last night and Deck spit a craaazy verse over it! Shit was fuckin' ill.



    Peace!
    Damn. never heard of it, but honestly speaking the beat sounds whack to me.

    "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •