Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: **Wu-Tang Tour Dates** Wednesday: CZARFACE in BALTIMORE

Banned

Ray Acosta from Wu-Latino lifted the tour dates from here and posted it to Wu-Latino's page.

He sampled my work with out getting clearance.

http://wutanglatino.com/wu-tang-tour-dates-june-2015/

Quote Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
    My review of the Wu show in Newcastle last night...

The warm up act was Burgundy Blood – No idea who this guy is… looks like a cross between Shawn Wigz and Remedy! He had two weird dudes in burgundy stocking masks come on stage and they just stood still, one at either side of the stage for the whole set whilst the guy rapped in the middle of the stage. No idea what they were there for, when dudes set was over, they just turned around and left!

The Clan were supposed to come on stage at 9:15… the venue has a curfew of 11pm. They eventually came on stage around 10:20!!! Same ol' Wu-Tang. I've seen them quite a few times before so I'm used to waiting around.

RZA was not there, Method Man wasn’t there and neither was Rae… So we had Ghost, U-God, Deck, Masta Killa, GZA, Cappa and Streetlife.

As usual they did mainly the old stuff, most of 36 Chambers, Criminology, Ice Cream, Liquid Swords, Duel of the Iron Mic, 4th Chamber. They did Winter Warz and Black Jesus off Ironman which was dope, U-G killed that shit. They did Reunited, Triumph and For Heaven’s Sake off Forever. They also did some solo joints, U-G did Dat’s Gangsta, Cappa did Run, Ghost did Mighty Healthy, GZA did Clan In Da Front.

They did nothing at all from Iron Flag, 8D or ABT. They did Gravel Pit, Do Ya Thang Thang (Street's verse) and One Blood off The W album.

The curfew came and went, most of them left the stage at around 11:15 but Deck, Street and U-G didn’t wanna leave so they kept spitting. U-G did Zilla. Streetlife dropped a new track of his and it was bangin’!

And then, THE highlight of the night for me… remember that untitled instrumental that turned up on the Tical Instrumentals vinyl…? And no one knew what it was, if it was legit, etc… Well Math dropped THAT beat and Deck dropped a crazy verse over it!! I don’t know if he was freestyling over it or if it was a verse that he actually wrote for that beat but shit was amazing!!!

Also, hearing Cappa spit his Winter warz verse over the ‘Who Shot Ya’ beat was ill.

Uey’s dance moves brought the comedy factor all night… shit was hilarious

On a negative point though, GZA seems totally incapable of spitting his rhymes in time to the beat when he’s live. Shit is awkward as hell. It’s like he can’t say the words fast enough. I've noticed this a few times but but it was really bad last night.

And, this is the first time i've seen the Clan without Meth being there, and it was blatantly obvious how much Meth brings to the show. Shit just wasn't the same, energy levels weren't there.

I got a photo with Deck and was able to build with him for a few mins at the end.

Overall it was a good show, but they desperately miss Meth when he's not there.

Peace!
    Peace Pattch, thanks for the review. I'm going to the show in The Netherlands the day after tomorrow. After reading how it went down on your side, I would be mad. WTF why is RZA not there and what about Method Man?? That's just fuckedup, cause he's the best performer of the clan. Ofcourse same old Wu-Tang. I'm not expecting shit from this show so I will bring along more greenery.

Veteran Member

Sum pics from their show at Bråvalla festival in sweden. Was surprised that Masta Killa was by far the most energetic live on this show. Dude even walked down to the crowd after the show.

More photos here http://www.rockfoto.nu/artists/wu-ta.../photos/182384

I took a clip of Winter Warz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bObmOgqtlpM

Last edited by MANISH; 06-30-2015 at 12:02 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    why is RZA not there and what about Method Man??
    Rza is directing a movie and Meth said the clan and promoters knew that he wouldn't be going on this tour. i think he is filming a movie or something too.

Banned

Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 07-12-2015 at 10:45 PM.

Banned

Banned

Retired.

Prodigal Sunn

21 min. ·

August 14 PRODIGAL SUNN live at the AIRLINER (Los Angeles)
    ‪#‎thespark‬ feat ghostface Killah, Killah Priest, Hell Razah, 60 sec, Kinetic 9, 12 oclock, Black Knights, Chi King and more coming sept 2015
    Retired.

I'll be at the show tonight in Tempe AZ Rae n Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post
    I'll be at the show tonight in Tempe AZ Rae n Ghost
    enjoy, man. great that you get to see a wu show once in a while. seems like you get in as many concerts as possible. nice
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Ray Acosta from Wu-Latino lifted the tour dates from here and posted it to Wu-Latino's page.

He sampled my work with out getting clearance.

http://wutanglatino.com/wu-tang-tour-dates-june-2015/
    christ I just checked out that website and it's lame as fuck

so when are you having it out with Acosta?
    Retired.

dang wish i could hit the AZ show, partly cause I wanna visit/ move to Tempe. My work has an office there and said I could transfer

anyways

LA the Darkman will be in Grand Rapids, MI at Billy's Lounge on September 5th (a Saturday). Also there will be Rah Digga and a local group from my area the Fist Coalition, of which I'll be backstage with since I just did a track/ video with them.

Ima try to hit on Rah Digga and let yall know how it goes

^^can you share that track with us or not yet?
    Retired.

not yet but i'll let you know. the video's done but not yet released. Bizarre from D12 is in it too and he's actually not horrible