Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: New XBOX console revealed may 21st

Default New XBOX console revealed may 21st

i'm copping one this summer regardless. i've always been a PS gamer till PS3 i got a 360 instead and realized how much better the platform is.

So far the PS4 is looking more promising. But I'd rather decide on exclusives.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Probably be xbox for me too but I'll wait a few months and see what the verdict is on both!

The countdown is on: Microsoft is making a next-generation Xbox and you’ll be able to see the first details LIVE right here on Tuesday, May 21. The 60 minute announcement event will air live right here on GameTrailers.com, Xbox Live and exclusively on Spike TV in the US and Canada.

Stay tuned for much more information about our extensive coverage plans around this event in the weeks to come.

Spike to Present Exclusive Live TV Broadcast of "XBOX: A NEW GENERATION REVEALED" on Tuesday, May 21

Sixty Minute Live Special to Reveal The New Generation of Xbox, Telecasting Commercial-Free on Spike TV, Xbox Live, and Microsoft and Viacom Digital Properties, Tuesday May 21 at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT

Get ready to experience a new generation of games and entertainment. Today, Spike TV announced it is partnering with Microsoft Corp for live and commercial free coast-to-coast coverage of "XBOX: A New Generation Revealed."

Hosting by GTTV’s Geoff Keighley from the Xbox campus, "XBOX: A New Generation Revealed" will share Xbox's vision for the future of interactive entertainment. In addition to a live broadcast on Spike TV, Microsoft and Viacom are partnering to reach a global audience across digital platforms. The live event will be viewable on Xbox Live and online at Xbox.com, Gametrailers.com, Spike.com, and other Viacom digital properties. The live stream will also be fully accessible on tablets and smartphone devices.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mis...pike-tv-and-gt

MS have to do something spectacular and debunk that pre owned bullshit for me to choose them over the PS4

http://www.vg247.com/2013/04/25/next...-subscription/
    Last edited by shaolinsword; 04-25-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

as long as it doesn't turn into a glorified cable box like the 360 is now, i might cop one, but im for sure coppin a ps4

De mijne is 4x duurder!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    We do it for the people.

UPDATE: Call of Duty DLC will launch FIRST on Xbox One. Expected.

UPDATE: Don Mattrick: Xbox One will be released worldwide later this year. Bet on November.

UPDATE: Nancy Tellem announces exclusive NFL content with Smart Glass for Xbox One.

UPDATE: 343 Studio announces live-action “Halo” television series with Steven Speilberg for Xbox One. Check, Sony.

UPDATE: “TV on Xbox One will immerse you.” Nancy Tellem, Microsoft. Tellem, Nancy!

UPDATE: Microsoft Studios announces new exclusive – Remedy’s “Quantum Break.” And will release 15 console exclusives on new Xbox One.

UDPATE: It would be great to see actual gameplay on the Xbox One, NOT pre-rendered. Seriously.

UPDATE: Forza 5 confirmed for Xbox One. Called it.

UPDATE: FINALLY! Xbox One gameplay. Sheeez … 34 minutes into the reveal. Wow.

UPDATE: EA offering video montage of pro athletes talking about their sports and video games at Xbox One reveal.

UPDATE: New Xbox One will have over 300K servers for Xbox LIVE. Also, 4 EA games announced for Xbox One – Madden, FIFA, UFC and NBA LIVE.

UPDATE: Showing off new features for Kinect 2.0 at Xbox One reveal. New controller, mentions of Smart Glass working with Xbox One.

UPDATE: 23 minutes into the Xbox One reveal and finally, we hear about video games. Crazy.

UPDATE: Blu Ray confirmed for Xbox One – goodbye HD-DVD 3 operating systems in new Xbox One.

UPDATE: Funny, I haven’t seen JACK about video games at the Xbox reveal on the Xbox One. Gaming, please?

UPDATE: Kinect 2.0 has great voice control. Really touting television channel functionality.

UPDATE: So far, all of the features require online functionality. What about ppl without online access?

UPDATE: Microsoft really pushing Internet Explorer and voice to buy movie tickets, online functionality. And Skype. And group video calls. Hmmm.

UPDATE: Spread hands, grab screen to go back to home screen on Xbox One. Wow.

UPDATE: Yusuf Mehdi uses voice to power up Xbox One. Always connected features for #xboxone confirmed. Yikes.

UPDATE: Yusuf Mehdi introducing Xbox One features.

UPDATE: Xbox One is name of next Xbox. It’s very square and glossy black. #xboxreveal New D-pad and showing Kinect 2.0.

UPDATE: Don Mattrick reveals new Xbox is called Xbox One.

UPDATE: Don Mattrick welcomes gamers to Xbox reveal. He says he’s excited.

UPDATE: Follow my tweets on Twitter at: @m4dski11z AND @houstongamer
    We do it for the people.

it looks absolutely amazing. COD ghosts is gonna make me merge with my chair for at least a few months.
    the fully entertainment control is sick.
    the controller with feedback buttons is sick.
    the new kinect sensoring is sick.
    the whole fucking system is a box of birdfluaidssmallpoxpolio

UPDATE: Xbox One reveal is done. It just ended. However, here’s what we do know so far.

1. Always-on functionality confirmed
    2. Blu Ray confirmed
    3. 15 console exclusive games
    4. Verge reports Xbox One will NOT be backward compatibility with Xbox 360 and original Xbox. Source: http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/21/434...tible-xbox-360
    5. Exclusive television channels, including Steve Spielberg “Halo” series.
    6. EA shows off Ignite, shows off “Madden,” “FIFA,” “UFC” and “NBA Live.”
    7. Voice control with new Kinect is beast.
    We do it for the people.

damn, BLU RAY! DOPE!
    my dog chewed the power cord of my bluray player, i havent copped a nu one...

how much is the ONExbox gonna cost?

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

MS really fucked this one up

The conference was boring as fuck and focused on being given the privilege to pay £300-£500 to watch TV but completely ignored that it would be US only at launch and requires extra hardware

They're also going to charge a fee to play used games because they're tied to the account. Wanna lend a friend a game? Fuck you. If you're stupid enough, or careless with money and decide to pay the fee what happens if the server(s) controlling that pass go down?

I was looking forward to a new console but everything I've read since the presentation just puts me off

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    MS really fucked this one up

The conference was boring as fuck and focused on being given the privilege to pay £300-£500 to watch TV but completely ignored that it would be US only at launch and requires extra hardware

They're also going to charge a fee to play used games because they're tied to the account. Wanna lend a friend a game? Fuck you. If you're stupid enough, or careless with money and decide to pay the fee what happens if the server(s) controlling that pass go down?

I was looking forward to a new console but everything I've read since the presentation just puts me off
    glorified cable box...just like i thought, my pc and galaxy s3 can already do everything this xbox one wants you to buy it for. bunch of cgi trailers, don't give a flying 747 fuck about kinect or a halo tv show, sony showed actual GAMEPLAY, not a bunch of cgi bullshit

They said they wanted to focus on what's new during the presentation and will show 90 minutes of gameplay at E3 but I think a lot of people (myself included) have completely written Microsoft off next gen regardless of what they show at E3

Quote Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
    They said they wanted to focus on what's new during the presentation and will show 90 minutes of gameplay at E3 but I think a lot of people (myself included) have completely written Microsoft off next gen regardless of what they show at E3
    and the funny thing is, me being in the videogaming industry, i knew what the xbox one looked like 2 weeks ago, i guess at the last minute they changed the name, when i saw it it was called xbox infinity, which is a waaaaay better name.