Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soul Temple shipping of 12RTD packages

Default Soul Temple shipping of 12RTD packages

I just checked out the website for Soul Temple/Bandcamp and they are now saying that shipping for all preorders will take place on or around May 28th.

This is honestly a fucking joke and there is no excuse for this.

The issue with The Man With The Iron Fists soundtrack was understandable because of the storms on the east coast affecting the factory (apparently).

Now there is this shit show.

Where is the incentive for the whole preorder concept if shit doesnt get mailed until 7 weeks after the release?

They even claimed that they knew orders would be high for this so the apparently hired extra help to get the orders out fast. Who did they hire? A primate with down syndrome?

Unacceptable.

FRESH FISH

I didn't even get a email saying that it was shipped out yet. This is why people just download albums now.

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

yeah I havent got my order yet either. i just opened a complaint with paypal. Probably won't do anything but lesson learned. just don't order from soul temple again

I ordered a copy of the cd with no extra shit, received it day of release from amazon for $10
    Non Ignorants

RIP

'

lol wow

Are they running this operation out of a frat house?

FRESH FISH

I got my getondown preorder today still waiting on my soultemple.

an update was given this week on Ghostface's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/GhostfaceKi...ficial?fref=ts

"Order update: We are finally past all of the obstacles that were holding up our shipments and all orders are now moving out the door.

Here's a photo of one of four pallets that left today.

We sincerely regret the delay. --Soul Temple Records"

these shipped out this week, Andrew Kelley confirmed they are now moving out fast after the delays.

"We are happy to inform you that your Ghostface Killah/Adrian Younge "Twelve Reasons To Die" order has finally left our warehouse and is on its way to you.

We use a company called Asendia to process our mailings. What happens is that we pack your order ourselves and attach the address label to the parcel. Asendia then picks up a bulk lot of parcels from us, they then add the postage/delivery confirmation tags to each parcel and then they get it into the US Postal System for priority mail delivery (this takes 1 to 2 days). After the parcel are in the Postal System, Asendia will provide us with a spreadsheet with the tracking info for each individual package shipped.

You are should to receive your order next week. If for any reason you have not gotten your order by the end of next week, please email us and we will provide you with specific tracking information.

We know that you will be receiving your order much later than you originally expected. This delay is entirely our fault and we apologize. We value your support and intend to try to make this up to you. In the coming months we will be continuing to release amazing hip hop on Soul Temple. We have a list of all of the customers that were impacted by this delay and you will be offered free tracks, deep discounts and other exclusive offerings, so please stay tuned...

Best regards,

Bob Perry
    Soul Temple Records"

Yeah i still havent heard anything from them, i even responded to that e-mail with the free download for the brown tape and i didnt even get a reply on that, and that was a free offer to those who still hadnt received their order!

Shoulda ordered from Get On Down, the only reason i didnt was coz the (relativly) same package was 30 euro more expensive, and in fairness the Soul Temple package was good value. But i have ordered from Get On Down 3 times and each time ive had it in less than a week, and i live in Ireland. Thats faster than most shit that i get from the UK. Excellent company.

If i dont receive an e-mail from Soul Temple soon ill be opening a dispute on paypal as well.

I just got a e mail that my order shipped out im shore every body who pre-orderd from them should be getting a email about your order shipping out

peace

Son of the Egyptian Blood LEGENDARYSTATUS33's Avatar

not good enough, canceled my order and went with Get On Down a company that actually gets shit done. Sorry U-God but I wont be ordering your new record from Soul Temple and thats a fact.

Yeah Get On Down got they shit together, very efficent company.

Did any of you see the Delucas package they were selling that was ltd to 100 copies is on sale on ebay for $1000???? People bought that shit just to make money off it.

And the fuckin annoying this is all those preorders for the Delucas version and the other bundle that was limited to 400 is now all gone from Get On Down.

FRESH FISH

I saw that one up for a G it kind of tempted me to throw mine up for $1,000. But I'm just going to hold on to it. Prolly selling off my soul temple preorder though. That shit still kind of pissed me off I preordered the soul temple then like a month later they come out with the get on down one that looked 10 times better. I probably should have canceled but I said fuck it haha then they never mail the shit out.
    Last edited by Biz; 05-02-2013 at 01:57 PM.

Not a fuckin hope will anyone ever buy it for that price. Really anything over 200 is pushing it

Son of the Egyptian Blood LEGENDARYSTATUS33's Avatar

I ordered the lower cost Delucas package, the other one was cool but I wasnt paying a ton more for a woodblock print. No way someone will pay a thousand for it. Im still reeling that I lucked out getting a Czarface figure, cuz those suckers go for a ton on eBay now.