Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Soul Temple shipping of 12RTD packages

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

anybody can send Apollo Browns instrumental for the first song on the album?
    bring back begongo!!

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reccollectah View Post
    update via mail:

If for any reason you haven't received your order within these time frames please email: [email protected]

This is new email address we've set up to deal specifically with lost/problem shipments.

If you've already received an email from us in the past few weeks saying that your order had been shipped and you have not yet received it, please email us now at: [email protected]
    Quote Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
    i got nothing. they havent responded to my email.
    smh, this is precisely why I didn't order anything from Soul Temple. I sent a couple of basic queries to the customer support email address before release and never got a reply...

Why even bother setting these emails up if you aren't going to respond to queries to them? Looks bad on the company...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Thumbs up

I finally received my 12RTD shipment. Safe to say ill never order from these fucks again.

I haven't received mine yet, so I sent them an email showing I was pissed off few days ago. Yesterday I finally had a reply:

Hello,

My name is Jai. I have been hired by Soul Temple as its' full time customer service representative. My direct email contact is: [email protected]

Please know that it is our intent to deliver to you all of the product that you have ordered. I am in the process of going through each email and customer service inquiry so that we can get the situation under control. It is our intent to fulfill order and customer requests to your satisfaction. We apologize for the delays you have experienced.

I will be communicating directly with you in the next few days with updates regarding your orders, tracking numbers and other customer service related issues.

There is no need to reply to this email at this time. I am sending this to indicate that I know there is an issue with your Soul Temple order and to let you know that I am working to rectify this matter.

Once again, please accept our apologies for any inconveniences these delay may have caused. Please know that you are being heard, your emails are being read and dealt with. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Jai
    Soul Temple Customer Service
    [email protected]
    I'm reading this like "no we haven't shipped your shit, you receive it if we feel like it"
    Nothing new to the table, I've heard all of that before!!! Damn!

"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati

i got the same mail 2 days ago...

got my vinyl today...

ordered in oct.12.... reached in june 13....

next time i walk down from germany,Munich to NY and pick it up by my selfe

8 months to deliver?!
    How is that even possible? I have never heard of something more failed regarding deliveries b4

"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati

Package has been received. But it was incomplete...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by duotone View Post
    i got the same mail 2 days ago...

got my vinyl today...

ordered in oct.12.... reached in june 13....

next time i walk down from germany,Munich to NY and pick it up by my selfe
    lmao
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by bamboo View Post
    8 months to deliver?!
    How is that even possible? I have never heard of something more failed regarding deliveries b4
    yes i wasnt even expecting anything then but got disabused...
    i dont know what i exactly ordered....
    but there was a CD in my vinyl with the "original motion picture sopundtrack"... is it usually enhanced or is it a bonus for my patience ?

btw... its just the soundtrack... i was expecting the "real" movie soundtrack wich is different to the soundtrack... dont know the difference between them in words
    Last edited by duotone; 06-04-2013 at 03:10 PM.

They released a Score (music and probably dialog from the movie) and a Soundtrack (music that fits the movie).

De mijne is 4x duurder!

I finally received mine on Monday and can honestly say I am never going to order from Soul Temple again. I dont care if they offer to fly out the new customer service rep Jai to my door step to give me a blow job, I aint buying anything!

I ordered the deluxe package with comic, double CD and brown tape as one of the first orders.

The tape I received was white. Is there something Im missing here by them calling it The Brown Tape?

Does the brown simply symbolize the shitty service?

Yeah i finally received mine yesterday as well.

My girlfriend is STILL waiting for The Man With The Iron Fists box set though

STILL AINT GOT MY SHIT... WhAT THE FUNK
    DOWNLOADALBUMZ!

W
    Last edited by lx427sc; 09-14-2014 at 08:06 AM.

say hello to bob perry

"In case you guys missed it, or did not receive a notification when some one else posts on our wall, D-Stroy from the legendary group The Arsonists has heard of our cause and offers his support and has offered his track from the Tony Touch release on Soul Temple to us for free. Here is what he had to say.

"This is very disheartening to read. In an era where sales almost don't exist someone is pulling this BS on fans of not only music but Hip Hop. I'm who I am, and recently heard a Hip Hop dude who put out records say If I see Bob, i'll punch him in the face... An he's an artist, a very well known one. I didnt know this was happening. My name is D-Stroy was in a group called Arsonists and I found out a record I did with DJ Premier is going to be released on this label. I only seen negative things about the label RZA started. That being said, I want to give you guys that are interested a Free Download of my song with Tony Touch and Premier that's being released on this label. These dudes are ruining hip hop commerce and that's not cool. Success in all your claims. I hate those who exploit our culture for their own financial benefit, not cool."

- Dstroy Melendez"

https://www.facebook.com/BoycottSoulTempleMusic?fref=ts