Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cappadonna - Can't Believe It's Him [Video]

Default Cappadonna - Can't Believe It's Him [Video]

New Cappa video. Song from "The Pilgrimage" album
    Last edited by soob; 05-01-2013 at 11:02 PM.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Le Maître de la Vie Gitche Manito's Avatar

That Pilgrimmage album is real nice. Bumped it the other day, and didn't feel like skipping any song.
    Comme les anges à l'œil fauve
    Je reviendrai dans ton alcôve
    Et vers toi glisserai sans bruit
    Comme les ombres de la nuit.

This is chill,I like it

Golden Child Shaolin Bloody Sword's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    This is chill,I like it
    The same way u like cock in your mouth ! Faggot

OG-18* WAT

Sick
    La Connoisseur Life

Veteran Member

Nice, but that jazz-based sample formula has been done too many times. I'd like to hear a new formula. Something that no rapper is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Nice, but that jazz-based sample formula has been done too many times. I'd like to hear a new formula. Something that no rapper is doing.
    yeah
    didnt like it that much
    i mean, its just not anything special

Ain't that Cappadonna from the Wu Tang Clan? Can't belive it's him, can't believe it's him
    Ain't that Cappadonna from the Wu Tang Clan? Can't belive it's him, can't believe it's him

I like it a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
    Me too. I can't belIve this is Cappadonna.

This is a pretty cool cut, its back in my playlist now.

Cappadonna died years ago and has been played by a bunch of impersonators. hes currently controlled by tiny aliens like meet dave.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Sample the guitar from the song "Easily" by RHCP

That would be dope!

PRODIGAL SUN

ill vid though