Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women Will Change If Men Stop Talking To Them

-

Default Women Will Change If Men Stop Talking To Them

What men all over the world need to do is stop talking to women for them to change their retarded behavior because men always complain about women being bitches, stuck up, having a attitude, golddiggers. If men stopped talking to women, i bet women will stop behaving like they do because then they'll wonder why men aren't giving them attention. But as long as men keep chasing after women, giving them money and buying them stuff, women aren't gonna stop being bitches. Men need to also stop marrying women because women can't be trusted when it comes to money. Everytime men get a divorce from women especially when there's kids involved, women end up getting a large settlement of money and child support for kids leaving men broke. I know it's hard for most men to stay away from women because men can't go without pussy for a long time and they're afraid of what their male friends are gonna say about them not having any sex.

Just look at the smart black guy Jerry Lavigne on Youtube that posted don't chase women. The stuff he said made a lot of sense and i was glad somebody on here posted footage of that so i could see it because i haven't been with a woman in a long time and it's not because i don't want a woman but i've seen women's stupid behavior for a long time and i agree with the stuff he says. That's why i'm done approaching women. If women wanna talk to me and approach me, that's fine. I believe there's some good women but the bad women outnumber the good women.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Charles who taught you paragraphs!?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    What men all over the world need to do is stop talking to women for them to change their retarded behavior because men always complain about women being bitches, stuck up, having a attitude, golddiggers. If men stopped talking to women, i bet women will stop behaving like they do because then they'll wonder why men aren't giving them attention. But as long as men keep chasing after women, giving them money and buying them stuff, women aren't gonna stop being bitches. Men need to also stop marrying women because women can't be trusted when it comes to money. Everytime men get a divorce from women especially when there's kids involved, women end up getting a large settlement of money and child support for kids leaving men broke. I know it's hard for most men to stay away from women because men can't go without pussy for a long time and they're afraid of what their male friends are gonna say about them not having any sex.

Just look at the smart black guy Jerry Lavigne on Youtube that posted don't chase women. The stuff he said made a lot of sense and i was glad somebody on here posted footage of that so i could see it because i haven't been with a woman in a long time and it's not because i don't want a woman but i've seen women's stupid behavior for a long time and i agree with the stuff he says. That's why i'm done approaching women. If women wanna talk to me and approach me, that's fine. I believe there's some good women but the bad women outnumber the good women.
    YEA LIKE WERE GONNA TAKE ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO PAYS FOR SEX

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post

word - that's right - you tell them -

you should only talk to men from now on - that'll show em !

Banned

I agree with CJ. I think all of you should quit talking to girls so I can maximize the amount of pussy I get.

For every girl you don't approach some other dude is gonna hit it. But I can see where you coming from. Some hoes is just all drama.
    I can tell a lot about a girl from the way she talks or dresses. You gotta develop that sense, Charles, and be more selective. Just ignore trashy hoes or play them and get what you want and split. Do wear a rubber though. There's only so many Charles Jones' this world can handle.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

women are pretty simple: if you aren't broke, ugly and you don't have a small dick, it is pretty fucking easy getting laid...simple
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Charles doesn't get any.

-

I'm alright with not getting any sex. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, i can jack off and get a muthafucking nut hahahahahahahahahaha. I'm not gonna keep chasing after these stuck up, materialistic bitches and getting rejected. Plus it's probably good that i don't have a woman because i can't afford to pay for car repairs and my car is more important because i need it to get to work. If i don't have a car, i'm not gonna have a job. Women don't understand that it takes a lot of money to keep a car running. They think a car only runs on gas hahahahahahahahahaha. I just paid $64 for a used tire and to get a tire fixed a few days ago. I'm gonna have to get 2 new tires in 3 weeks and i need my tires adjusted. So having a car and a job is more important to me than having a woman because if i did have a woman, she would be trying to spend all my money anyway.

So ya'll men can laugh and diss me if you want for being single because i'm gonna be laughing at ya'll men that complain about women spending all your money. What ya'll fools don't realize is that you can't get sex from no cute woman for free and most cute women are high maintenance. Like the black guy Jerry Lavigne said on Youtube, you know the hamster that runs around in a circle on a wheel, that's gonna be your bank account balance when you got a woman hahahahahahahahahaha. I wanna give props to Jerry for posting don't chase women on Youtube because he has a lot of courage to say what he said because i'm sure black men are dissing him saying how are they supposed to get sex if they never chase women.

{>____<}

You're right about a car, especially if you have a used car with no fault insurance. Just get a check up to determine if your car is running normally and if there aren't any problems.

-

I got car insurance with Geico. I wanna get a 2000 Chevy Impala and i won't be able to get it until 2 years from now because i gotta pay off my credit card. 2000 Chevy Impala i saw on Craigslist is being sold by some guy in Maryland and i hope he's still selling it 2 years from now. If not i'm sure i can find that car somewhere. I got a 1993 Toyota Camry and i'm lucky so far it hasn't given me a lot of problems because i used to have a 1992 Toyota Camry and that car gave me problems often. My white guy co-worker told me yesterday that when i want my car worked on, i should use a independent mechanic instead of going to a car repair shop because independent mechanics don't charge as much as car repair shop mechanics. I don't feel bad for women when their stuck up asses go to car repair shops because mechanics will take all their money because they don't know nothing about cars LOL.