Thread: Marijuana Australia

Default Marijuana Australia

Shmoke dat shit.

Cool

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

awareness needs to be raised for medical marijuana here.

the war on drugs IS a war against the people.

'

If you legalize it, just don't let your politicians try to pass a 5 nanogram blood limit for driving, like the idiots in my state who never had thorough scientific research done.

They literally made the number up out of thin air w/ out taking body fat to muscle mass ratio or tolerance into consideration.
    Last edited by The Seer; 05-08-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Laws in my state are ridiculous - it'll be decades before we get medical here even if it happens elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
    If you legalize it, just don't let your politicians try to pass a 5 nanogram blood limit for driving, like the idiots in my state who never had thorough scientific research done.

They literally made the number up out of thin air w/ out taking body fat to muscle mass ratio or tolerance into consideration.

It may seem ridiculous at the moment, but any form of legalization is a step in the right direction. There will be changes implemented along the way just as there was with alcohol prohibition. A limit that low would require every person with red eyes to be stopped. Even if you weren't high and had THC in your system, many could test above; it just won't/wouldn't be effective because everyone can't be lumped into a category when driving.

More people are waking up to the truth as every year passes, and voices will be heard. A few years ago I would have said a decade, but I'd give national legalization no more than 5 years; it's all in the domino effect. And even those that don't necessarily support "getting high" could still see what the demand will do to boost the economy.
    Last edited by Dark Matter; 05-09-2013 at 08:38 AM.

medical just got approved for maryland.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

the most common thing people say is "well how come cigarettes and alcohol are legal"..but its fuckin true and anyone with half a brain knows the laws are absolutely ridiculous and the people who support the war on drugs and locking people up for weed are mindless parasites.
    i payed 22$ for a pack of smokes on the weekend like an addicted moron and drank alcohol like fuckn barney gumble and was spewing blood this morning,yet marijuana is illegal...LOL.Fuck the greedy dogs of this world.They're not with us they're against us.blow up your nearest political headquarters.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

new people gotta make a new way - but new people are attached and addicted to the spoiled goods of the old world

in WA they have sniffer dogs at suburban train stations catching people with sticks or even just paraphernalia. if you get caught with any amount of cannabis or paraphernalia with traces you receive a fine and are required to attend a counselling session or else face court (with the possibility of criminal record ). any amount over 10g is considered possession with intent to distribute here also (getting caught with 3 ecstasy pills is also possession with intent to distribute )

the current liberal government here reversed cannabis decriminalisation (whereby you could grow 2 plants or have an ounce without receiving a criminal conviction) which was in place prior to 2006 - fucking cunts.

same goes on here^
    i've been done twice,once 7 coppers with sniffer dogs goin through the local pub.i had a stick on me,was 1 gram.i overheard one of the cops saying to another cop "good bust"..i just shook my head,seriously 1 gram of weed is a good bust..fuckin scumbags.One of the dogs snapped my license in half aswell n told me to go home.i said what the fuck did ya do that for and his reply was "cause i can" with a smirk on his face.Should of got his badge number didnt think of it at the time.
    And got done with a stick at the train station aswell on my way home from work...
    luckily they just gave me a warning letter the first time,2nd time got a fine.

Yeah, i don't understand it. I mean, in SA it's been decriminalised for a pretty long time but in other states one party will ease laws and another will tighten them, for no reason. I guess most people here don't give a shit, but it's pretty annoying.