So both of these labels were huge in the late 90s and both dynasties made millions off a constant stream of new album releases. But which one was better?

Beats by the Pound made most of the beats for No Limit albums while Mannie Fresh made most of the beats for Cash Money albums. Cash Money had Juvenile, Turk, Wayne, and B.G. No Limit had guys like Master P, Mystikal, C-Murder, Silkk The Shocker, and Mia X. (not to mention Snoop Dogg)

Many hip-hop heads will tell you that the rappers on both labels were for the most part sub-par but I don't know, I think some of these guys were really talented on the mic. There were a lot of great albums released by both labels. Some of my favorites from Cash Money include Juveniles "400 Degreez" and "Tha G-Code", B.G.'s "Chopper City In The Ghetto" and "Checkmate", Lil Wayne's "Lights Out" and the last two Hot Boys albums. My favorites from No Limit include Master P's "Ghetto D", TRU's "Tru 2 Da Game", Mystikal's "Unpredictable", and C-Murder's "Life or Death". Personally, I think I enjoy more albums from Cash Money but No Limit definitely had more talent within them. What do you guys think?