Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam vs 5%ers

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Default Re: Islam vs 5%ers

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    I never refer to Islam........I'm not sure where u r receiving ur info. I am following the way of life of the Nation not Islam........
    come on! it's called the nation of islam and then it turns into the nation of the gods and the earths and it takes a lot of principles from islam and all. maybe i'm wrong so enlight me please!

Quote Originally Posted by hellspawn
    it's the rulers that want to intimidate the followers...in the early years of islam after the death of muhammed and nowerdays in some middle east countries.
    isnt that what i said?

islam is another example of leaders (religious leaders) spreading the misinterpretation of a document (the koran) for their own purposes

and scaring their followers into obedience
    all the points have been made

yeah but islam was about science and culture and there were so many years when there was peace in islamic kingdoms so why they never spoke about yacub theory

i dont think the fact that they were occupied is a reason why they never spoke about this and i can hardly believe a concpiracy theory

Veteran Member

come on! it's called the nation of islam and then it turns into the nation of the gods and the earths and it takes a lot of principles from islam and all. maybe i'm wrong so enlight me please!
    First off....why r so hostile.....secondly, I'm sayin that today my way of life is not Islam.......I don't pray to Mecca, I don't cover myself.......

First off....why r so hostile.....secondly, I'm sayin that today my way of life is not Islam.......I don't pray to Mecca, I don't cover myself.......
    no i'm not hostile, sorry if u felt like that. maybe it's because english is not my native language that my sentences seems straight or dry
    and i'm totally against coverin women i think it's for primitive nations.
    i just want to get a lil bit of knowledge coz i felt confused to read the word islam in most 5% documents when i feel it jas nothing to deal with.
    i dont say that's right or that's wrong i'm not judgin anyone. it's just i know about islam coz i was born and live in an islamic country and i want to know about the other side.
    sorry if u felt hurt by my words.

ps: i was not sayin come on like "come on!" it was more like "come ooooooon "

^^^do you believe in the white devil and the black god???

Veteran Member

Oh ok....my apologies for coming at u.........

It is true that the 5% is similar but like for example, I don't follow the Quran......

i think it's personal to you..but many 5%ers speak about...ok, they dont follow it but if they speak about it they beleive in it, no? so in that case, what do they believe in from quoran exactely?

Veteran Member

U know....I don't think I am one to speak about this, I thought I could help but I just don't do the things u r sayin.....I'm sorry.

hahha ok let's speak to a hardcore 5%er! somebody wanna answer?

thanx anyway

Veteran Member

I mean I am a 5%......but like I said Islam to me is different......

ok, that's what i think :yall avoid the discussion coz none can respond!
    come oooooon ( at QoP) enlight me people!

I mean I am a 5%......but like I said Islam to me is different......
    it is! that's why i want to know what's the common denominator when i see none.
    and you cant's deny 5%ers speak about islam (except you)

i read alot in this site and followed some links some heads gave (like the interview of the former manager of wu tang i think), i was so curious about that and now i got a little idea about that concept.
    but i dont find no relation between islam and "the nation of islam". it's a whole different way of thinkin. so all the 5%ers believes in quoran right? but the quoran never spoke about the yacub theory nor the supremacy of the black over the white and vice versa (white over black).
    the more i read about 5% the more i'm confused because it has nothing to deal with islam except not eatin pork and other stuff like that...
    islam says that god is allah and mohammed is his prophet. Islams said there's no difference between people (allah makes no difference between an arab and a "non arab" except by their faith). god never said in the quoran that the white is the devil and the black never been a god, allah is god.

i'm not a praticant, hardcore muslim, i dont pray and i drink alcohol and do many things forbidden in islam but i'm born in an islamic country wich is Tunisia (north africa) i studied the quoran at primary school and have friends that are praticants and open minded. so i ask alot and i know what i speak about.
    all that 5% theory is absurd from the islamic point of view....so if u think differently let me know!

peace
    Muhammad was not allowed to teach that the blackman was God.....if he did he would have been stoned to death.....it wasnt time.

ALLAH gave muhammad 1 scientist per year to learn and recite the history and prediction of the planet earth.....his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of ALLAH. in this process there was interbreeding which brings the result of light skin or yellow arabs.

I suppose ISA was not aware of the white man and his devilshment
    and abraham? he did not know what was to come?
    Musa? he knew nothing of the white devil? when ALLAH chose him to bring him out of the cave?

if you support muhammad you must support every prophet........because thats what ALLAH taught him to teach.

SALAAM!