Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam vs 5%ers

Prince Rai

Default Re: Islam vs 5%ers

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    Truth.....and just b/c it is there doesn't necessarily mean it is true.......
    correct,

the bible guides one path, other ideologies provide other paths to understand the wider world.

the wisdom of the bible is infinite i should say,

but writing down wisdom is tricky and deceptive.
    wisdom is part of the universe, no word and words can explain this beauty.

the sky is blue because our eyes can just see the blue of the prism. is the sky blue then?

peace and blessings

the word devil has too many negative connotations attached to it

the devil is actually just a really hard worker who does not enjoy is work but does it anyway

part of his work is to spread chaos and cause conflict amongst people
    this includes causing people to take things too personally
    and
    when they take things too personally to tell everybody that they are wrong

the use of such terms makes the 120 lessons powerful
    but
    it also indicates shortcomings in being a system that can effectively bring peace to this planet
    all the points have been made

peace

1st of all this has evolved into an interesting topic

what really hit me was the disagreement on whether the devil is or is not whoever (it is not the point here) but for me that means that one of the two in the disagreement does not have the wisdom to understand the knowledge and both seem to have obtained same knowledge...

it could have a lot to do with the state of the mind which was very nicely laid down by Subliminal (PEACE!)

and very interesting is that you stated that even within the natin of islam there are 85, 10 and 5 but yet i dont understand the meaning of true and living in its pure form

math in my opinion (everything i said here is just my opinion) is verifiable by itself and there are no lies in maths just numerical or methodical errors

feel free to me for anything i said

a question: what symbolical meanings are issued usually to the number 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    a lot of things is said in the Bible.

That's correct and the enemy has already been identified. If you feel all good with them in your land then that's on you and yours, don't quote me and come with some there isn't no devil shit aight because your experience isn't ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry
    Truth.....and just b/c it is there doesn't necessarily mean it is true.......

But some so-called "lessons" from the 30's-60's holds more weight?

You probably didn't even understand what I wrote which is one of the teachings of your so-called nation.

Peace to Man, Woman, and Child

The only real difference between a muslim wa diynul islaam and the the poor righteous teachers of the 5% is muslims proscribe to the religion of Islam where as the 5% live in a perpetual state of Islam.

Islam comes from the arabic root siyn lam miym, slm which is also the arabic root for peace or Salaam. Muslims however in their definition of Islam refer to it as submission to the will of Allah. The get their defintion from another closelly aligned arabic word sallama, siyn laam (doubled, though) miym. That root means to submit, to give up, to concede. Lane Lexicon.

We are not muslims. And according to the orthodox Quran, Abraham was the first to use the word muslim anyway.

We live according to our ancient culture which is a state of peace. Arabic, steming from the Syriac branches of languages which originate from Akkadian is one of the original mans languages. Therefore we speak it as well. The original progenitors of Arabic, Qiydaar (or Kedar) the son of Isma'iyl (Ishmael) the son of Ibrahim (Abraham) was a black arab as are his true descendants today (infact for visual evidence of this research the city of Segev Shalom in Israel which has been continously populated since before the destruction of the second temple by Ishmaelites.)

As also known, Akkadian from akkad one of the principle cities of Mesopotamia was populated by the shar gal or black headed people as known as Shumarians or Sumerians.

The modern practice of Diynul Islaam is far removed from what the Quran calls al milaatul Ibrahiym Hanifan, or the rites of Abraham the upright. This is because muslims have traded in Al Quraanul Kareem for As Sunnatun Nabi.

Understand, we as Gods and Earths do not now nor have ever claimed to be Muslims in the religion of Islam.

Peace to The Gods and Earths,
    Knowledge Born Allah, formerly known as Salahudin Abdullah

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem
    A "tool"?? Christianity as it is known is posionous in ALL FORMS to EVERYONE (it's not Biblical) so how will you "administer it" as "medicine" exactly??
    That's what I mean, Kephrem...cmon, I meant in it's biblical form.

How else could you administer/use it?

You would have to study it in it's biblical form

Prince Rai

That's correct and the enemy has already been identified. If you feel all good with them in your land then that's on you and yours, don't quote me and come with some there isn't no devil shit aight because your experience isn't ours.
    hmm i live in england so please understand that i am aware of issues relating to western thoughts.

the fact that you understood that i would have another experinece of the "devil" shows that there are more angles to this figure.

is it not wise to interlink various aspects of this "devil" in order to understand the concept better?

and you make false allegations when you say im arguing of no devil.

again, you refer to different experience, all experiences have credibility.

hmm i live in england so please understand that i am aware of issues relating to western thoughts.
    Those thoughts were not "western" in the least, so what are you talking about??

the fact that you understood that i would have another experinece of the "devil" shows that there are more angles to this figure.
    No it's just your prior statements revealed to us that you've chosen to be at peace with yourself and with that injustice which was perpatrated to your forefathers.

That's not according to universal law, so don't try to convince my people that it's ok to hold hands with devil and let bygones be bygones.

is it not wise to interlink various aspects of this "devil" in order to understand the concept better?
    I understand every aspect, you obviously subscribe to the notion that the devil is not the devil no more because they're not enslaving your people, or that there was no devil to begin with.

and you make false allegations when you say im arguing of no devil.
    Explain this statement:

a devil was just merely made through words. -- Princerai

again, you refer to different experience, all experiences have credibility
    Yes, but some stand out more then others.

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    That's what I mean, Kephrem...cmon, I meant in it's biblical form.

How else could you administer/use it?

You would have to study it in it's biblical form

There was/is no "Christianity" mentioned in the Bible.

Prince Rai

No Kephrem,

when a man has hate he switches the elevation of the mind.
    assuming the devil, as you have argued from my words, is still enslaving and doing this and that is correct, but you have assumed the devil to be the white man.

well, go on living like that and see how your "nation" will not rise, reagardless.
    i wish u all the luck though.

take that hate out, and watch the world from your position and elevate your nation by peace and blessings and not by arguing with others about the colour of the devil..

the devil is a state which comes in many forms, that is what one should beware of. not just a white man and a negative conduct conducted.

many races do bad things, mugabe?

Prince Rai

christianity was made by a man many years after the death of true jesus's teachings

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    No Kephrem,

when a man has hate he switches the elevation of the mind.
    I don't have the savage hate that those who hated your people taught you, I possess perfect hatred, with an understanding that justice is universal law.

assuming the devil, as you have argued from my words, is still enslaving and doing this and that is correct, but you have assumed the devil to be the white man.
    Anyone can be a devil. There's also always those who go far and beyond the norm and hold the championship belt of 'devildom'.

well, go on living like that and see how your "nation" will not rise, reagardless.
    i wish u all the luck though.
    Save it, I don't need it. Worry about the Beast setting up next door in Pakistan to stem your peoples rise.

take that hate out,
    I've taken it everywhere it can go, in - out, breathed it, exhaled it, rejected it, understood it, made it spiritual, and in time when Justice is decreed from above, I hope to execute it back on those who initiated it on my people.

and watch the world from your position and elevate your nation by peace and blessings
    That's the nature of myself and my people, and within that nature is also that of a supreme warrior.

and not by arguing with others about the colour of the devil..
    Can you quote where I've "argued with others about the colour of the devil"??

the devil is a state which comes in many forms, that is what one should beware of.
    I was well aware of that.

not just a white man and a negative conduct conducted.
    See above.

many races do bad things, mugabe?
    lol @ Mugabe, fuck that cat, that's not my concern. But anyway see above.

Prince Rai

I don't have the savage hate that those who hated your people taught you, I possess perfect hatred, with an understanding that justice is universal law.

Anyone can be a devil. There's also always those who go far and beyond the norm and hold the championship belt of 'devildom'.

Save it, I don't need it. Worry about the Beast setting up next door in Pakistan to stem your peoples rise.

I've taken it everywhere it can go, in - out, breathed it, exhaled it, rejected it, understood it, made it spiritual, and in time when Justice is decreed from above, I hope to execute it back on those who initiated it on my people.

That's the nature of myself and my people, and within that nature is also that of a supreme warrior.

Can you quote where I've "argued with others about the colour of the devil"??

I was well aware of that.

See above.

lol @ Mugabe, fuck that cat, that's not my concern. But anyway see above.
    ur last comment shows that there are flaws arent there? he is not white but worthy to be forgotton, why is that?

you see, the devil you see is different from mine, thus it is wise to understand that we are arguing about a devil from different degrees and thus we wont find major common ground.

the fact remains in my mindly eyes that, peace is a state which allows an individual to view the world better. i dont have to see a devil to make sure my people stay elevated.
    we elevate as a whole, that is white black brown yellow wheatever, we elevate by seing no division, as i dont see division in mind and consciousness.
    consciousness does not have colour and is only affected by the state of a devil consciousness. we protect ourselves by not acting the way we perceive the ways of a devil are.

may i ask.. in your mind what is devil and what is his purpose? does he do harm or actually good in the longterm.
    let me put into context, if the devil does slavery, and because he did that, his action must be bad...
    thus slavery is bad and we now have knowledge of this and do not have to do slavery as we have estabvlished that as wrong!

doesnt the devil serve as a tool?

Christians claim the Bible as their holy book. They use it in their churches and they defend /validate their religion from the words in the Bible.

This my experience here in America. I was christian for 16 years. My whole community read the bible and used it as their holy book.