Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam vs 5%ers

Default Re: Islam vs 5%ers

there isnt much of a common denominator

conventional islam is an exoteric practice which encourages worship
    some of the branches of islam are esoteric which encourage introspection and the pursuit of knowledge

5% is prolly closer to sufism than anything else in islam (unless there are other esoteric branches i dont know about)
    all the points have been made

Guardian of the 1st house Hellspawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decipha Born
    Muhammad was not allowed to teach that the blackman was God.....if he did he would have been stoned to death.....it wasnt time.

ALLAH gave muhammad 1 scientist per year to learn and recite the history and prediction of the planet earth.....his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of ALLAH. in this process there was interbreeding which brings the result of light skin or yellow arabs.

I suppose ISA was not aware of the white man and his devilshment
    and abraham? he did not know what was to come?
    Musa? he knew nothing of the white devil? when ALLAH chose him to bring him out of the cave?

if you support muhammad you must support every prophet........because thats what ALLAH taught him to teach.

SALAAM!
    wow! ok...so u think muhammad was aware and have not the right to speak about it? he gotta be stoned to death if he told this? i dont agree with this coz logically speakin he brought something that nobody agreed with, he could be stoned to death only for this...he came and say to the people there that they gotta stop eatin pork, drinkin alcohol, stop burryin them daughters alives, stop prayin a statue...etc...it wouldnt be worse if he had said that the blackman is god, dont u think?
    and if so why god hadnt sent a blackman if they are gods, why had he sent a "yellow type" man?

And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, were the black cleaned and submitted in the knowledge of allah in that period, in that case?

these are all stories

dont look at any of it as fact

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    there isnt much of a common denominator

conventional islam is an exoteric practice which encourages worship
    some of the branches of islam are esoteric which encourage introspection and the pursuit of knowledge

5% is prolly closer to sufism than anything else in islam (unless there are other esoteric branches i dont know about)
    soufism encourages more the retirement and sufists are like monks that gave up every life pleasure that is not compatible with islam philosophy. they still out of every life in society and spend their time prayin and thinkin introspectatin them selves.
    islam is not about this, extremism is forbidden in islam. it's always about the way of the middle. islam encourages formin families and havin a wife and kids that you can cherich. sufism is a branch that means it's not the real islam, it's like the chiists. the difference is in the appliance of islam. and when you say difference you say derivation. does islam said about beatin yourself untill bleedin to show your love to allah? hell no! sufism, chiism and all the branches are not the real islam!

so....it aint a common denominator!

these are all stories

dont look at any of it as fact
    it aint me that tellin stories, im just commentin those of Decipha

most islam is much too preoccupied with planting fear and intimidating its followers to waste time on things such as important truths

the yacub story had to be brought out because in america they realized it was time to bring out the big guns
    U dont really know what ur talking about do u?

stick to looking sexy 4 urself

isnt that what i said?

islam is another example of leaders (religious leaders) spreading the misinterpretation of a document (the koran) for their own purposes

and scaring their followers into obedience
    so your an expert in Quran now?

and its Quran not Koran

no Muslim can fear any one except Allah- so if theyre scared of these leaders you talk about then thats wrong.....what u think we all live under ayatollah khomeini or sumthin? ur talkin boput 1.6 billion ppl like u know the deal or something....go read up about how the natives of Timbuktu embraced Islam, and then you'll know what its about - Give examples of how Quran is used for a leaders own purpose instead of making big comments you have no idea of.

Quote Originally Posted by hellspawn
    islam is not about this, extremism is forbidden in islam. it's always about the way of the middle. islam encourages formin families and havin a wife and kids that you can cherich. sufism is a branch that means it's not the real islam, it's like the chiists. the difference is in the appliance of islam. and when you say difference you say derivation. does islam said about beatin yourself untill bleedin to show your love to allah? hell no! sufism, chiism and all the branches are not the real islam!

so....it aint a common denominator!
    brother, id be careful commenting on some things you may know little about....
    theres alot of hate towards sufism, but many people dont know whats real about them, several people have opened my eyes up to this, sufism is not a sect necessarily, its actualy sunni - and consists of practicing Tasawwuf which is the 3rd science of Islam after Fiqh and Aqidah - extremism is extremism, but devoting your life to Allah, is reaching a higher state - something which is difficult to achieve. the Prophet Muhammad used to spend part of the night in prayer....is this extremism? no, the early Muslims would practice Tasawwuf well but as the later generations, fell trap to the life of this world and its matters, people started ignoring this science and who carried it on? the sufis!

MASALAAM

Quote Originally Posted by hellspawn
    wow! ok...so u think muhammad was aware and have not the right to speak about it? he gotta be stoned to death if he told this? i dont agree with this coz logically speakin he brought something that nobody agreed with, he could be stoned to death only for this...he came and say to the people there that they gotta stop eatin pork, drinkin alcohol, stop burryin them daughters alives, stop prayin a statue...etc...it wouldnt be worse if he had said that the blackman is god, dont u think?
    and if so why god hadnt sent a blackman if they are gods, why had he sent a "yellow type" man?

And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, were the black cleaned and submitted in the knowledge of allah in that period, in that case?
    You have the right to not agree with my knowledge.

You said.........And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, ''

its problematic that you question what he actually did. I suggest you study history outside of the quran. Or rather what you dont see in the said book...

were the blacks clean in submitted??

pardon but muhammad was a blackman......actual fact.
    every muslim before him was a blackman....actual fact.
    Every prophet before muhammd and after was a blackman...Study, please.

islam was before the book was written....islam has no beggining or ending

you said
    it wouldnt be worse if he had said that the blackman is god, dont u think?

I feel that you haven't quite understood the seriousness of such a teaching....infact to fully understand you would have to actually go amongst the uncivilized people in the streets of poverty, who are going through hell, those that carry weapons such as guns, illuisionary officials in authority of the society,.... without fear..... and still teach that the black man is God.......(just as i have).....

....if you cannot take upon yourself to carry out such a way of life then you have no say on the actual duty....regardless of what you learn you will dismiss it.

Muhammad taught righteousness...

as far as him being stoned.......he was not stoned to death, so according to your search for the truth neither one of us can say what he could have been stoned for because he wasnted murdered for teaching this...

i take responsibility in mentioning that, that is my error not yours.

PEACE

Lord of the Perfect Black

True indeed.

Fard was a Sufi.

Sufism existed before Prophet Muhammad.

One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    so your an expert in Quran now?

and its Quran not Koran

no Muslim can fear any one except Allah- so if theyre scared of these leaders you talk about then thats wrong.....what u think we all live under ayatollah khomeini or sumthin? ur talkin boput 1.6 billion ppl like u know the deal or something....go read up about how the natives of Timbuktu embraced Islam, and then you'll know what its about - Give examples of how Quran is used for a leaders own purpose instead of making big comments you have no idea of.
    LHX = not a koran expert

and if i got the point across - then i spelled the word right

i could have spelled cqkowrraen but as long as you know what the fuck i am talking about
    word is a word

any group that has a 'leader' is barking up the wrong tree

i am talking about 6.5 billion people like i know the deal

lets get our numbers straight

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    brother, id be careful commenting on some things you may know little about....
    theres alot of hate towards sufism, but many people dont know whats real about them, several people have opened my eyes up to this, sufism is not a sect necessarily, its actualy sunni - and consists of practicing Tasawwuf which is the 3rd science of Islam after Fiqh and Aqidah - extremism is extremism, but devoting your life to Allah, is reaching a higher state - something which is difficult to achieve. the Prophet Muhammad used to spend part of the night in prayer....is this extremism? no, the early Muslims would practice Tasawwuf well but as the later generations, fell trap to the life of this world and its matters, people started ignoring this science and who carried it on? the sufis!

MASALAAM
    ok i agree with what u say, maybe i'm speakin about tasawwaf as a way of life, i mean those who deliberately give up everything and turn into a kind of priest who dont marry and spend their time only prayin. i know muhammad spend a part of the night prayin but didnt gave up everything for the religion like the sufists. maybe i'm speakin about this part of extreme sufism. but that's not the subject and i would be glad if you tell us your opinion about the 5%.

thanx

You have the right to not agree with my knowledge.

You said.........And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, ''

its problematic that you question what he actually did. I suggest you study history outside of the quran. Or rather what you dont see in the said book...

were the blacks clean in submitted??

pardon but muhammad was a blackman......actual fact.
    every muslim before him was a blackman....actual fact.
    Every prophet before muhammd and after was a blackman...Study, please.

islam was before the book was written....islam has no beggining or ending

you said
    it wouldnt be worse if he had said that the blackman is god, dont u think?

I feel that you haven't quite understood the seriousness of such a teaching....infact to fully understand you would have to actually go amongst the uncivilized people in the streets of poverty, who are going through hell, those that carry weapons such as guns, illuisionary officials in authority of the society,.... without fear..... and still teach that the black man is God.......(just as i have).....

....if you cannot take upon yourself to carry out such a way of life then you have no say on the actual duty....regardless of what you learn you will dismiss it.

Muhammad taught righteousness...

as far as him being stoned.......he was not stoned to death, so according to your search for the truth neither one of us can say what he could have been stoned for because he wasnted murdered for teaching this...

i take responsibility in mentioning that, that is my error not yours.

PEACE
    when you mentionned what i said u forgot half of the sentence "And if his duty was to reform the whites in asia/africa and intergrate them in a culture so that they can clean they self up and submitt to the knowledge of Allah, were the black submitted then?''

>>>i will answer NO. it's a historical fact!

you said muhammad was black and every muslim before him was black.

>>>there were no muslim before muhammad, islam came with muhammad. you cant say the opposite , it would be ignorance. islam wasnt before the book was written, there have been other religions, all brought by Allah but werent islam.

I know the uncivilized people, man, i live in north africa, it's the third world!!!! but you're speakin about the seriousness of teachin this to uncivilized people...people in the mecca before muhammad were more uncivilized than that...remember it was about 1400 years since now...they were burryin their babies if they were female, they were killin themselves for nothing...they were barbarian. and if u follow my reasoning all the "new" rules that mohammad brought them werent worse than sayin the blackman is god. he brought them a unique god when they were following multiple ones so if he adds the blackman is god...

oh and something else...maybe the previous prophets were black but muhammad wasnt, YOU gotta study more than that. he was a typical "yellow" arabic. it's historical AND written and described in quoran.

but i think u didnt answer my question, i want to know in wich proportion 5%ers follows the book and nobody answers. you cant take the part that u like from the book, it's a whole thing and u can't say i'm muslim but this is not true and that's not true..etc...

and how do you believe the white man is the devil? there's a devil in every being not only whites or blacks, you gotta include the yellows, the reds, the purples and the greens.

peace bro and thank you for takin time to answer my questions and discuss this with me.

Veteran Member

Why these people come on here like this? Like ask questions but why feel obligated to pick it apart and prove something.

I have listened to wu tang maybe 9 years now. In that time I have gathered a decent understanding of what 5%ers are about. I read up on it and thought on it. You should do the same.

Basically, your problem seems to be this :

5%ers call themselves Muslim but don't follow orthodox Islam or the Koran strictly.

This problem is easily answered. 5%ers don't think orthodox Islam is fully right. They believe Islam to be a ntural way of life.

This obviously implies that Islam is then not strict and rigid but dynamic and personal. Each person knowledging themselves. So 5%ers see Islam as having evolved and changed where as Orthodox Muslims would see that in itself as turning away from the path of Islam.

They don't agree totally. Simple as that. They don't have to either.

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies
    Why these people come on here like this? Like ask questions but why feel obligated to pick it apart and prove something.

I have listened to wu tang maybe 9 years now. In that time I have gathered a decent understanding of what 5%ers are about. I read up on it and thought on it. You should do the same.

Basically, your problem seems to be this :

5%ers call themselves Muslim but don't follow orthodox Islam or the Koran strictly.

This problem is easily answered. 5%ers don't think orthodox Islam is fully right. They believe Islam to be a ntural way of life.

This obviously implies that Islam is then not strict and rigid but dynamic and personal. Each person knowledging themselves. So 5%ers see Islam as having evolved and changed where as Orthodox Muslims would see that in itself as turning away from the path of Islam.

They don't agree totally. Simple as that. They don't have to either.
    i see what you mean...i dont apply islam neither but i dont come with theories such as yacub stories, maybe i take parts from it but dont add things and claim that be the truth... and i just want to know some things about 5% that nobody could answer....i'm not here to say 5% is right or wrong, i m lookin for facts and answers.
    oh and there's not orthodox islam, there's islam. there's nothing wrong to use islam as a way of life but if you deform it as good as historical facts it's not islam no more. it's something else! (i think i understood that 5%ers say that islam was before muhammad so it's no more evolution).