Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Islam vs 5%ers

PreDestinatioN

Default Re: Islam vs 5%ers

peace.

peace... Aqueous Moon

Someone thought it was somewhat absurd in this discussion that another who happens to be studying the lessons of the 5%...disagreed with one of the teachings (regarding the lessons). And all I stated was, this is POSSIBLE. Not every student/teacher...pupil, person, individual who studies the lessons...will AGREE WITH 100% of what is being taught. And I further stated, because of this occurrence or possibility that I have witnessed before...I don't think "others" should attempt to demean or discredit them as being actual people, or genuine student/teachers.

as far as my mentioning of "programmed," anyone can be programmed.
    We all are to a certain extent (some more than others), this is part of the subconscious assimilation that we encounter straight out the womb of woman; to some this is fortunate...to others it is unfortunate. Someone else in this thread stated it...."people becoming slaves to books.." I personally think, you can replace that last word "book"with any other item of similar nature..regardless of how "holy" or "unholy"..authentic or artificial it is....this is what happens. And this is what I was trying to explain earlier...with the close-minded christian holding his/her bible reference in comparison to a close-minded 5%er holding his/her lessons....which I think is a realistic oxymoron. People become such overly obsessive zealots of certain concepts....thinking they are eliminating one "limitation" after the next...thinking they are "climbing" upwards to a higher level of consciousness..or whatever goal they have in mind when it comes to these matters, when in FACT....they are actually putting their BLINDERS on and addin even more limits to the ones they already possess. And this to me would be the anti-thesis of the 5% "theme" if you will. I think it would be wise to build in order to create an OPEN MIND, NOT a closed one...hence the existence..with all respect to...of the dumb, deaf and blind. (Even within the 5%..there are the 85, 10, 5..and the true and living)

the lessons have an agenda, but there is no PROGRAMMING INVOLVED..in a sense. PEOPLE THOUGH...WILL PROGRAM THEMSELVES.

As far as my personal studies go, there is a better place to ask those questions..especially because I think there would be more detailed ones as well.

do the 1...

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

AND btw, I, myself, have challenged the 7.5 ounces....by way of cadavers and autopsy records.
    SubliminaL thA 7th BorN
    of
    PreDestinatioN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."

PreDestinatioN

peace.

And in reference to the "games" comment, I was reading through the discussion...and saw some sarcastic comments, or just statements made to tick other people off.....just stagnant to me.

peace

SubliminaLtha7thBorN
    SubliminaL thA 7th BorN
    of
    PreDestinatioN

"The truth that makes men free is for the most part the truth which men prefer not to hear.."

Peace

I asked Queen of Poetry and I asked you - did you knowledge 120 ?

Knowledge is the foundation of wisdom. Math (truth) is the foundation of knowledge.

Meaning - Supreme Universal Mathematics is the foundation of the 120.

I just don't understand what is personal or in need of much detail.

Either you have done the math and you have understanding or you haven't done the math and you don't understand 120.

The lessons are the foundation for the wisdom of The Nation of Gods and Earths.

Therefore, everything else we study must be looked upon as plus proof. Meaning additional knowledge that only helps to verify the truth of the math.

You know what Sublimal., a wise person told me that this was not the best place for these discussions so I see where you are coming from...

It is very wise that I stick to physical builds because I have become extremely offended by the white washing of our Supreme Wisdom. To even think of comparing Supreme Wisdom to christianity is blasphemy...I am disgusted.

We are supposd to use christianity as a tool. It is poisonous to the 85% and it is medicine for the Gods. For, we know how to administer it.

If you want to say that Gods and Earths can be 'programmed', I will always disaree. This is the kind of 'program' I love and need if it is put that way. You refused to answer my questions so, I don't know who you are B.U.T., I will not cast any more pearls before swine.

You have to do the knowledge before you can do the wisdom.
    Peace

Swordsman

QOP all religions hav to defend themselves cuz t hey're IDIOTIC, including your Seven Star 8 Diagram 7 Point Sun Cipher Codeword Monkeybusiness

Veteran Member

What have I (as a white person) ever done to be a 'devil'? I was born white, that's all. So that's a straight up reason why I think 5% beliefs are totally absurd. From the outset. At least Islam sees no boundaries with colour, and Muslims exist from all races. I am just glad that 5% is so minutely followed, and no-one takes it seriously outside of it.

I am so hostile to the views of 5% because of their straight up racism and hostility. Hate breeds hate, and I hate you if you hate me. It's not even as if they stand up against white supremacy, they just seem to hate all white people. "You're white, you are the devil". Simple as that, regardless of my actual beliefs or actions. And anyone who treats me regardless to how I am as an individual, is not worth anything.

/

5%-ers are racists, they think the white men is the devil. I heard RZA isn't 5% anymore. Good for RZA, Islam loves everybody.

I don't like 5%-ers. I think they're weird people when they talk.. Am I the only one?

Yes that's how it is, Alex.

Also, what's this difference between acting like a devil and being one? If you make such bold statements as 'white man is the devil' you should at least explain why. I see 5% as nothing more than just a way to justify black supremacy and total ignorance.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Aqueous Moon
    We are supposd to use christianity as a tool. It is poisonous to the 85% and it is medicine for the Gods. For, we know how to administer it.
    A "tool"?? Christianity as it is known is posionous in ALL FORMS to EVERYONE (it's not Biblical) so how will you "administer it" as "medicine" exactly??

/

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem
    A "tool"?? Christianity as it is known is posionous in ALL FORMS to EVERYONE (it's not Biblical) so how will you "administer it" as "medicine" exactly??
    that is true..

also, this shows many people use certain words and concepts to illustrate the supremeness of a certain philosophy.

the fact remains that, when a child is born... the soul is put into a body!

that body may be any colour any gender anything it could be..

however that soul that entered that body is from God... the supreme consciousness who controls the universe.

we all cannot obviously see God and comprehend his work to the fullest, as we cannot see much with the human eye.. (knowledge on the time space theories)

therefore, when somebody is placed into a white body, it does not mean he or she is devil... the soul does what it does..

ive seen blacks, asians, whites many people act "devilish" and define devilish behavious as well..

and to be the devil.... well what is the purpose of making or accusing the white man to be devil?

when a white man helps a black man, is that a devil? or is this something a black person cannot accept?

you see, when the british took over india, they treated the indians there as slaves as well, though we hated it, obviously, we found salvation in ourselves and to be proud of who we are..

we did not make a devil!

and thats the core here...

a devil was just merely made through words.

While your point about a soul being placed in a 'white body' is well taken, according to the Bible the 'wicked' are "estranged from the womb". According to the Bible the 'chief wicked' are those who run the world (Job 9:24) and their children which fully agree with them ( Psalm 49:11, 13 ).

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
    peace.

this is all games..

when a real discussion returns..instead of.."lemme get a rise out of someone" then I'll return..

and on another note, just because someone may not agree with one or more aspects of any ideology or doctrine they study, doesn't mean they cannot defend it.

god forbid, there are some free and self-thinkers. Avoid being "programmed."

PEACE

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
    Absolute truth there.........

Prince Rai

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem
    While your point about a soul being placed in a 'white body' is well taken, according to the Bible the 'wicked' are "estranged from the womb". According to the Bible the 'chief wicked' are those who run the world (Job 9:24) and their children which fully agree with them ( Psalm 49:11, 13 ).
    a lot of things is said in the Bible.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Princerai
    a lot of things is said in the Bible.
    Truth.....and just b/c it is there doesn't necessarily mean it is true.......