Thread: Black Market

Default Black Market

I love the black market militia and trag is one of my favorite rappers but where the fuck did will cooper come from? Why would trag bring him in? He could have brought anyone from cormega, killa sha, capone, or anyone sick from qb, why this dude? Dont know why but i was thinking about this today when i was listening to it. He isnt even that good.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Black Market

i still havnt got round to buying this album from the 3 songs ive heard frm it . it seems a very good album!!

It is a very good album, just thought it would be a lot different with someone other than will cooper.

i think i'm high

^^ because william cooper is nice, he gets this shit, and he's wise. why not? he fits in perfectly....not to mention his ill delivery and the chemistry they have...

Realness

Nah I still think it would have been a lot hotter with someone else.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

will cooper is nice, he's white tho rite?.......that black market album was straight fire im suprised it aint talked about that much on these forums. Khadafi12 i take it u copped Thug Matrix already, wat u think of that? good album even though most of the songs came out a while ago

i wanna buy it.....but im not into all that ALLAH islamic shit
    a.k.a. The Difference saying check out my 1st video

Quote Originally Posted by xTwX 0106
    will cooper is nice, he's white tho rite?.......that black market album was straight fire im suprised it aint talked about that much on these forums. Khadafi12 i take it u copped Thug Matrix already, wat u think of that? good album even though most of the songs came out a while ago
    Hell yea that album is hott. One of my favorites of the year. I also hear from somebody that tragedy khadafi is doing a whole album with raekwon the chef.

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO
    But it its hott. Its not all about that islamic shit, even if it was I like that shit too.

Veteran Member
    Back n Forth Queens and Brooklyn (Brownsville), New York

Quote Originally Posted by TUCO
    ^???? 'ALLAH islamic shit? thats like me sayin im not into that mexican shit or whateva YOU listen to with out even giving the artist(s) a listen. bmm message has nothing to do with islam that project is all about positivity and wisdom. will cooper was actully killah priests link not tragedys, he is not BMM again black market is priest and trags thing, razah timbo and coop are like 7th ambasassdor and 12th disciple with sunz of man. the reason priest and trag wanted him on the project because he is diffrent and unique and they must of felt his build. killa sha napoleon cormega are on diffrent mentals tragedykhadafi12 i personally think they wouldnt of fitted in. i think trag should have put christ castro on the project. christ is one of matter fact apart from trag in QB is the illest in QB today.

So what's the black man's true religion, who should we follow?
    Use your own intuition, you are tommorrow - Nasir bin Olu Dara

Yea I want to hear more about christ castro, a while back tragedy said that he is the only artist on 25 to life right now. But I remember in some interview killah priest didnt like will cooper at first because trag brought him in and he didnt really feel him at first. After a while though priest said that him and cooper put a lot of work in. In my opinion though he was alright but i didnt think that he fit in the project. Trag fit in perfectly with the wu fam but will cooper stuck out a lot. Hes decent though im not putting him down just wouldnt have put him on bmm

I was thinkin the same thing bout it bein all about that islamic shit, there aint that much of that......the albums strait bangin, def worth coppin, ill beats, they all flow nice

damn Tragedy and Rae......thats some shit