Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Machete attack in London

Veteran Member

Default Machete attack in London

....One witness, identified only as James, said two men had attacked another man, aged about 20, who was wearing a T-shirt of military charity Help for Heroes.

"These two guys were crazed. They were just animals. They dragged him from the pavement and dumped his body in the middle of the road and left his body there," he told LBC radio.

He said after the "horrendous" attack, the two men, who were also in their 20s, stood around, waving knives and a gun, and asked people to take pictures of them "as if they wanted to be on TV or something".

"They were oblivious to anything, they were more worried about having their photo taken, running up and down the road," he said.

The incident took place before many witnesses

Thomas, a witness who contacted the BBC, said: "I got there minutes after it happened because you could hear gunshots from Woolwich High Street.
    "Basically two men carried out an axe attack on a young army cadet walking along the street, by the looks of things the police responded and then shot them in front of the public, at the same time I couldn't really tell if the cadet was fatally or not hurt as police were crowded around him."
    According to senior Whitehall sources the people carrying out the attack were heard to say: "Allahu Akbar [God is Great]", BBC political editor Nick Robinson reported.

On Twitter, the Mayor of London Boris Johnson described the attack as a "sickening deluded and unforgivable act of violence".

Buckingham Palace says the Queen is concerned at the news of the attack and is being kept informed.
    School lock-down

Mr Raynsford, the Woolwich and Greenwich MP, said he had spoken to local police and understood a number of weapons had been seized at the scene including a gun, knives, and a machete.

Metropolitan Police Commander Simon Letchford said two alleged attackers had been shot by officers.

He said: "Police were called to reports of an assault... where one man was being assaulted by two other men. A number of weapons were reportedly being used in the attack, and this included reports of a firearm.

Head teacher David Dixon describes seeing a body in the street and hearing gunshots

"Officers including local Greenwich officers arrived at the scene, and shortly after firearms officers arrived on the scene.

"On their arrival at the scene they found a man, who was later pronounced dead.

"Two men, who we believe from early reports to have been carrying weapons, were shot by police. They have both been taken to separate London hospitals. They are receiving treatment for their injuries.
    "I can understand that this incident will cause community concerns and I would like to reiterate that we are investigating the circumstances."
    Meanwhile, the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) confirmed it had been informed.

David Dixon, a local head teacher, told the BBC News Channel he walked out of the school gates and saw a body lying in the road a short distance away.

He then heard gunshots and instructed staff to lock all the gates of his school.

The air ambulance landed in the playground and most of the children have now gone home, he said.

http://www.bbc.com/news/

Last edited by diggy; 05-22-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Jesus...

What was with the smashed up car? I wonder why the reporter chose the words 'Baghdad violence' at the end?...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Jesus...

What was with the smashed up car? I wonder why the reporter chose the words 'Baghdad violence' at the end?...
    they ran the guy over, then dragged him into the center of the road, and beheaded him

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

BRITISH AND CANADIAN BLACKS ARE FAGs,

THERE ACCENTS ARE SO GAY THAT WHITE DUDES ARENT AFRAID OF IPHONE RECORDING THEM UPCLOSe

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    ahahaha

Nothing about this seems right.

fucked up

Look at the history books, peep the bloodshed
    Karma is coming, you'll see the streets run red

http://rapgenius.com/Jehst-england-lyrics
    It's the god, god.

Quote Originally Posted by grt05 View Post
    Look at the history books, peep the bloodshed
    Karma is coming, you'll see the streets run red

http://rapgenius.com/Jehst-england-lyrics

that track is dope, any other dudes from the UK you'd recommend on par with this dude, I got all rhyme asylums shit so any other artist would be good

cheers

I like how he kills a guy then gets on a rant about how we shouldnt trust the government.

Conspiracy theories anyone?

Veteran Member

I like the post-murderous, bloody hand and knife statement. I found that hilarious.

Here's the man who was killed:

I think this is the picture of the bloody hand and knife guy:

Michael Adebolajo
    Last edited by diggy; 05-23-2013 at 12:45 PM.

DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar

LUCKILY Michael Adebolajo GOT AWAY

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    I like how he kills a guy then gets on a rant about how we shouldnt trust the government.

Conspiracy theories anyone?
    this one seems straight forward enough. radicalised muslim convert who wanted to exact revenge for Englands role in Afghanistan and Iraq. his motives were clear, he was clear in explaining them. its not even an act of terror, its just a sick murder.

and lol at the EDL protesting, they aint even relevant.