Thread: Common-Can I Borrow A Dollar

-

Default Common-Can I Borrow A Dollar

Very rarely do i hear people that are his fans talk about this album. When his fans talk about his best albums, Can I Borrow A Dollar never gets mentioned and i don't understand it because it's his best album. His other albums besides Resurrection are soft. I know some of ya'll may get mad at what i'm about to say but he became a pussy after Resurrection hahahahahahahahahaha. It took Ice Cube to diss him for him to stop being a pussy to make The Bitch In You song which is hard. But then after that, he started making soft songs again LOL.

Anyway Can I Borrow A Dollar is a classic and i play it often. I like the songs A Penny For My Thoughts, Charms Alarm, Take It EZ, Heidi Ho, Breaker 1/9 video version, Two Scoops Of Raisins, Tricks Up My Sleeve, Puppy Chow, Soul By The Pound video version. I wish Breaker 1/9 and Soul By The Pound video versions were on the album. The Beatnuts did some production on the album. I like Can I Borrow A Dollar album pictures. Take It EZ, Breaker 1/9, Soul By The Pound videos are classics.

-

I like on Take It EZ when Common was naming food and drinks from McDonald's when he said big mac, filet fish, quarter pounder, french fries, icy Cokes, milkshakes, sundaes and apple pies. Saying all that food and drinks makes me hungry and thirsty LOL.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

I like this album it's nothing like his others but its a good straight up hip hop record No ID has some dope beats on here I think Ressurection was his best then LWFC This is good tho sounds nothing like his later stuff

-

I disagree that Resurrection is his best. Can I Borrow A Dollar is his best. He should've continued to make albums like this instead of that gay shit he did after Resurrection LOL. He's a pretty good actor even though most of his movies suck. Only movies of his i like are American Gangster and Street Kings(he should've had a bigger part).

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.