I was very disappointed that these guys disappeared after this album. They have a lot of good songs on here and some good guest appearances from Tracey Lee, Ras Kass, The Lox, Black Rob, Slick Rick. I like the songs Just Another Case, Goin Down, Pronto, Up North, Bubblin, Goines Tale, My Everlovin Bitch. There's other songs i like but i can't think of the song titles. Yogi who is the big guy that raps did most of the production. Chaddeo who is the hispanic guy that raps is a good rapper. They had a 3rd guy named The Mighty Ha who rapped on a few songs but Yogi and Chaddeo did most of the rapping. I heard one other song from them after this album that was on Violator 2 album called Oooh Wee and i didn't like it. Ya'll should check out Violator 2 album because it has a lot of good rappers on there such as Busta Rhymes who had the first single which was What It Is, LL Cool J, Mobb Deep, Jadakiss, Fat Joe before he went pop LOL. Noreaga had the 2nd single called Grimey. Violator 1 album is also good. Lot of good rappers on there also. QTip had the first single from the album which was Vivrant Thing.