This was their last good album and it came out in 1993. Down With The King video is a classic and i'm sure ya'll have seen it. Lots of rappers in the video like Eazy E, Redman, Kris Kross, Onyx, KRS One, Phife of A Tribe Called Quest, Paris, Treach of Naughty By Nature, Pepa of Salt and Pepa. It was nice seeing a bunch of rappers in the video and it showed me that these rappers appreciate what Run DMC did for rap because they're pioneers. They were the first rappers to put rap into the mainstream. Some good songs on Down With The King such as title track, Can I Get It Yo, Two To The Head, Ooh Whatcha Gonna Do, In The House, Wreck Shop. I also like Down With The King album pictures because i like how Run DMC were wearing black clothes with black boots. So sad that they tried to come back 8 years later with the wack album Crown Royal LOL. I didn't like any songs on that album. They even did a song with Nas and Prodigy of Mobb Deep and it sucked. Method Man and Fat Joe were also on the album.