Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EPMD-Back In Business

Alright, will do man. Thanks for all the recommendations, you've got mad knowledge about this stuff man. Respect.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

I forgot about Eric Onasis cd that was pretty good

-

I don't like EPMD's first 2 albums that much. They were alright but i don't listen to them often. So Whatcha Sayin, You Gots To Chill, It's My Thing, It Wasn't Me It Was The Fame songs i like from their first 2 albums. Nice album pictures of Strictly Business and Unfinished Business. I gotta say that Erick and Keith Murray's Hostile video is one of the hardest videos and the song is very hard. I would put that song in my top 5 as one of the hardest rap songs of all time. Much props to EPMD for putting out Das EFX, K-Solo, Redman, Keith Murray.

^Yeah, when Sermon's production style developed, EPMD got much better imo.

-

KJR, I'm gonna say EPMD's Back In Business is better than Business As Usual.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I wanted to tell ya'll my brother and i met Erick Sermon in Atlantic City, New Jersey in 1993 after him and Parrish Smith broke up. I asked him was he working on a solo album and he said yeah which at the time was No Pressure. I also asked him would he ever get back together with Parrish and he said maybe i gotta wait and see what happens in the future and as long as the money is right. I guess he said that because Def Jam wasn't paying him and Parrish the way they were supposed to get paid even though they had success with the label because their albums went gold. Erick is a tall guy.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

I don't like EPMD's first 2 albums that much. They were alright but i don't listen to them often. So Whatcha Sayin, You Gots To Chill, It's My Thing, It Wasn't Me It Was The Fame songs i like from their first 2 albums. Nice album pictures of Strictly Business and Unfinished Business. I gotta say that Erick and Keith Murray's Hostile video is one of the hardest videos and the song is very hard. I would put that song in my top 5 as one of the hardest rap songs of all time. Much props to EPMD for putting out Das EFX, K-Solo, Redman, Keith Murray.
    Damn their first two albums are classic man to me the second might be their best, back in business has some great beats the track with Redman is classic KIM

-

Strictly Business and Unfinished Business albums are alright. Like I said, I don't listen to them that much but they're good albums. I just like Business As Usual, Business Never Personal and Back In Business albums the most. I was disappointed in Out Of Business and We Mean Business albums. People be sleeping on Parrish Smith's solo albums. Ya'll should check out his first album Shade Business. He had videos for I Saw It Cummin and Swing Your Own Thing from that album. He had former NBA player Jalen Rose and Ice Cube in I Saw It Cummin video and they were playing a Sega Genesis basketball video game. I think it was NBA Jams that they were playing. His 2nd solo album Business Is Business was ok. He had a video for Rugged and Raw remix with Das EFX from the album. That's a hard song. His last album The Awakening sucked. EPMD make me laugh always using the word business in their album titles LOL.