Thread: Canibus-Can I Bus

-

Default Canibus-Can I Bus

I was so disappointed in this album because of the beats because he's a very ill mc and he's in my top 5 best mc's of all time. Only songs i liked on this album is Get Retarded(ill Marvin Gaye After The Dance sample. I like how he slowed down the beat.)and 2nd Round Knockout. I don't like none of his albums LOL. He shitted on LL Cool J.

I've wanted to get into Canibus but I never knew what was considered his best. You say you don't like any of them, but which one do you think is his best?

Rip The Jacker is his best album

-

KJR, i just told you i don't like his albums LOL. None of them are good because of bad beats. What a shame because he's a raw mc. I've heard a lot of good rappers but i've never heard anybody as raw as him. It's funny how he blamed Universal records for his first 2 albums not doing well but i think they both were gold. He also blamed Wyclef Jean for his first album being bad and i don't think Wyclef should be blamed because Wyclef didn't force Canibus to choose him to be executive producer LOL. I was watching on Youtube yesterday DJ Premier being interviewed on Vlad TV and he talked about having a disagreement with Canibus in the studio. He said Canibus told him you don't understand my style and the beats you're giving me aren't for me LOL. DJ Premier said he's never had a rapper tell him that before. It's funny Canibus said that because Premier has made a lot of good beats and he's the best producer to me.

You are ignorant if you think Rip The Jacker had bad beats. It shits on Can-I-Bus

Stoupe >>>

-

Well that's your opinion. I don't like his albums. He blew me away with his lyrics on Lost Boyz Beasts From The East song. Like his lyrics on LL Cool J's 4,3,2,1 song. What other songs did he appear on with other rappers before his first album came out? I know he was on The Firm album and he also rapped on Lost Boyz My Crew song on their Love Peace And Nappiness album. I think he was also on Bulworth soundtrack and on Rhyme And Reason soundtrack on a song with Ras Kass and Heltah Skeltah.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

his first album was great and is a classic - he doesn't need big deep beats - he's best over simple beats like the ones clef gave him on that album - he should have stayed with clef and continued to develop his own sound -

the only other album i heard from him was Mind Control - another good album

-

You think his first album is a classic? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

it is - and it's what got him respected in Hip hop circles - the way Clef produced him, made Bis stand out and not the music - i'm an artist and i can hear what happened with that album - and knowing what went down, makes me appreciate the work more -

plus, we already knew what clef was capable of with beats - he knew what he was doing

-

I like at the end of Get Retarded when he said touch my microphone on accident and get murdered on purpose muthafucka. LOL@Mike Tyson talking on 2nd Round Knockout hahahahahahahahaha.