Thread: Geto Boys-Till Death Do Us Part

-

Default Geto Boys-Till Death Do Us Part

Classic album and a lot of good songs on here. Big Mike replaced Willie D on this one and he did a good job. I like the songs G.E.T.O., It Ain't, Crooked Officer, No Nuts No Glory, Six Feet Deep, Murder Avenue, Raise Up, Murder After Midnight, Straight Gangstaism, Cereal Killer, This Dick's For You, Street Life which was for South Central movie with Glenn Plummer, Bring It On. I think i named every song on the album hahahahahahahahahaha. They had videos for Crooked Officer, Six Feet Deep, Straight Gangstaism(Scarface added a verse in the video because his verse wasn't on the album.). Nice album pictures.

Solid album. Not enough Bushwick Bill and I miss the political leanings of Willie D. Without Willie, Geto Boys are straight gangsta rap with no detours...not that that's a bad thing.

Is Bushwick Bill still doing Christian music?

How are Big Mike's solo albums?

^I'm curious as to the quality of Big Mike's albums too. Have you listened to 'em CJ?

-

Big Mike's solo albums aren't that good. His first album Somethin Serious is alright. I used to have his last album Hard To Hit and it's alright. He had some good guest appearances on there. He did another album after Hard To Hit and i forgot the name of it but it sucks because of bad beats. KJR, what are you talking about Bushwick didn't rap enough on Till Death Do Us Part? He rapped on several songs. Check Two, he's still doing church music as far as i know LOL. I watched a interview of him on Youtube a few days ago that's 5 years old and he talked about the reason he started doing church music is because he said the last concert he did with Willie D and Scarface, a guy in the crowd got beat up really bad because he was throwing up gang signs. He said that made him realize that he should stop doing negative music because he doesn't like seeing people get hurt. I think he's a fool for wanting to do church music because he's good at doing negative rap but if he wants to change, he has the right to do that.

I think Willie D and Scarface should do another Geto Boys album without him because they did one before without him which was Da Good Da Bad Da Ugly and it was alright. I like the song on there called Like Some Hoes. Willie D talks at the beginning of the song and he said some men act like women hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I read that Big Mike has 5 solo albums, the last one was called Serious as can be.

lol

XXL asked Bill if he plans on working with Willie D and Scarface again, and he said they didn’t seem interested in his new musical direction. His 2009 album, My Testimony of Redemption, saw the born-again rapper rhyming about his religious leanings.

"I don't think any of them is interested", he said of appearing on record with his former group. "I've never got the vibe that they would do a gospel song. 'Cause when they talking about doing another Geto Boys album I said I would do it if I could rap like I'm rapping on my gospel album, I didn’t get a whole lot of cosigning on that from all the political parties concerned."[citation needed]

Bill is currently working on his new album, The Road to Redemption. A court date has yet to be determined in his misdemeanor drug case.

Despite Bill's earlier comments to XXL, the rap group has reunited to perform at the 2012 Gathering of the Juggalos, and will be featured on Insane Clown Posse's new album The Mighty Death Pop!. As of June 2013, Bushwick is touring with the Geto Boys and finishing up a new album, which he hopes to release sometime during the summer.

lol @ wearing the clown face paint. I guess Willie D didn't want to.

-

Bushwick Bill is touring with the Geto Boys? How could that be when he does gospel music? LOL. I'm sure Willie D and Scarface aren't gonna let him do gospel music on the tour hahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Bushwick saying Willie D and Scarface aren't happy about him doing gospel music hahahahahahahahaha. Like i said, i think Willie D and Scarface might do another Geto Boys album but it will be without Bushwick. Big Mike's last album was called Serious As Can Be? I see he's still using the word serious in his album titles LOL. Just like Trick Daddy has to use the word thug in his album titles LOL. Spice 1's album titles are funny also. He did a album called Spiceberg Slim and he's used the word thug in a few of his album titles.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I just don't think that Bushwick rapped enough on Til Death Do Us Part. He gave a verse here and there but his presence was much less than before.

He also re-ran old ideas like "Murder Avenue". (which he'd already done twice before with "Assassins" and "Chuckie") Less Bushwick meant more time for Big Mike but I was always more of a Bill fan. When he was present, he sounded less energetic and more tired than before.

-

Well what did you think of him on Geto Boys The Resurrection album? He did some good rhymes on there especially on The World Is A Ghetto, Still, Geto Boys And Girls, Geto Fantasy, I Just Wanna Die. Have you heard his solo albums? His solo albums are terrible LOL. He did a song called Skitso on his first album Little Big Man that i like which he talks about some crazy killings he did. He also did a song called Ever So Clear which he did a video for and he talks about how he lost his eye. He did a song called You Gonna Be My Bitch on his last album called Universal Small Souljah which talks about fucking women. He also has a woman that raps on the song and she talks some freaky stuff and she said she likes a man that massages feet. I'd like to massage her feet because i got a foot fettish LOL. I like massaging and kissing women's feet.