Classic album and it was their first album. This album has a lot of good songs such as The Yearn(i wish the video version with Pete Rock was on here), Music Makes Me High, Lex Coups Bimaz And Benz, Lifestyles Of The Rich And Shameless, All Right, Legal Drug Money, Get Up, Keep It Real, Channel Zero. They had videos for The Yearn, Music Makes Me High(i think they had a video remix for this with Dogg Pound), Lex Coups Bimaz And Benz, Lifestyles Of The Rich And Shameless, Renee, Get Up. I like the album pictures. I was wondering why there was 4 of them because Mr Cheeks and Freaky Tah were the only ones that rapped. Later i found out that Spiggs Nice is the dj and Pretty Lou does nothing LOL. Too bad they didn't do anymore good albums after this and Freaky Tah died. I miss Freaky Tah because he had a lot of energy. I liked seeing him dance and rap. Love Peace And Nappiness song from their 2nd album is very good and so is the video but the album sucks. I didn't like a lot of the songs on there. They did a song for Rhyme And Reason soundtrack called Niggas Don't Want It that i like. Freaky Tah rapped on it.