Thread: Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money

-

Default Lost Boyz-Legal Drug Money

Classic album and it was their first album. This album has a lot of good songs such as The Yearn(i wish the video version with Pete Rock was on here), Music Makes Me High, Lex Coups Bimaz And Benz, Lifestyles Of The Rich And Shameless, All Right, Legal Drug Money, Get Up, Keep It Real, Channel Zero. They had videos for The Yearn, Music Makes Me High(i think they had a video remix for this with Dogg Pound), Lex Coups Bimaz And Benz, Lifestyles Of The Rich And Shameless, Renee, Get Up. I like the album pictures. I was wondering why there was 4 of them because Mr Cheeks and Freaky Tah were the only ones that rapped. Later i found out that Spiggs Nice is the dj and Pretty Lou does nothing LOL. Too bad they didn't do anymore good albums after this and Freaky Tah died. I miss Freaky Tah because he had a lot of energy. I liked seeing him dance and rap. Love Peace And Nappiness song from their 2nd album is very good and so is the video but the album sucks. I didn't like a lot of the songs on there. They did a song for Rhyme And Reason soundtrack called Niggas Don't Want It that i like. Freaky Tah rapped on it.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

This album dropped twenty years ago today. One of my all time favorites.

-

This is their only good album hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I got a picture of Freaky Tah in the studio from Legal Drug Money album picture on my Facebook page. I listened to their songs Beasts From The East with Canibus, A+ and Redman and Love Peace And Nappiness on Youtube last week. I was very disappointed in Love Peace And Nappiness album because it has a lot of bad songs. I do like them sampling Slick Rick's Hey Young World on Love Peace And Nappiness. David, did you see Love Peace And Nappiness video? I like their song Niggas Don't Want It on Rhyme And Reason soundtrack and Mr Cheeks was in Rhyme And Reason movie. He made me laugh when he was talking about the cops in the movie. He said I got copper friends but now I'm making proper ends hahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Yes, that was a good video.

Legal Drug Money was released twenty five years ago today. Rest In Peace Freaky Tah, Mister Sexxx, Heavy D. and Andre Harrell

The ABBOTT

An all time great album. I liked the following release the same. Both are classic to me.