Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wu-Tang Clan - Family Reunion (first single off A Better Tomorrow)

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

The song kinda grew on me. On some feel good shit! Would be a nice intro track on the album

Wu-Tang Martial Expert

For the Wu to come back strong, they need an epic single.....this is NOT epic....this is average...short verses, lack of inspiration, the Wu memebers honestly sound bored on this...

The first single should be like similar to Triumph or Protect Ya Neck.....all 8 members, hot 16 bar verses, and and epic beat with some tough violins or horns...
    "A SPACE KNIGHT LIKE ROM, CONSUME PLANETS LIKE UNICRON, BLASTIN' PHOTON BOMBS FROM THE ARM LIKE GALVATRON......"

Good lord, yall foreign faggots are the main reason why wucorp has an unbelievably bad reputation on the net. It's one fucking song and it's pretty damn good. Stop bitching.

well, got some opinions from actual real flesh & blood people on this joint.

and the verdict is..................kinda average at best.

maybe a decent song on iron flag, nothing more.

and most of the people i know that heard this dont even know 8 diagrams exists.

people do not associate wu with laid back bbq records, they associate them with THE HARDEST HIP HOP EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF THE ARTFORM.

i understand everybody's older, rich & a lot more peaceful now. but if you're gonna make a 20th anniversary record and hope to pull in the fans that wandered away in the last 10 years, songs like this damn sure aint gonna make them take notice.

nice try, fellas. but i hope this isn't on the album,or we might just have another 8 diagrams clusterfuck.

keep that shit HARD, and this will go well.

keep pumpin' out songs like this, and this project will go overlooked again.

Last edited by main_man; 06-09-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Track is aaight. Nothing mind blowin. I'm just pissed rza didn't shout out his Moroccan brothers at the end

Deffo warming up to this.

Ghost's verse kind of made me think it was the 'missing' verse from Life Changes. Cool.

[QUOTE=main_man;2332012]well, got some opinions from actual real flesh & blood people on this joint.

and the verdict is..................kinda average at best.

maybe a decent song on iron flag, nothing more.

Nigga please. The song is a good song but in no way lyrically or musically can it touch 98% of Iron Flag. I do think it's in line with "conditioner" and "do you really".

The song is good, but am going to say it will not be among the best songs on the album (I hope!!!!)

Yeah, pretty lazy, but it's a cool track.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    Good lord, yall foreign faggots are the main reason why wucorp has an unbelievably bad reputation on the net. It's one fucking song and it's pretty damn good. Stop bitching.
    If you don't live in the indian reservation and live in a tent or something like that, then you're a foreigner too

so you think our opinion matters less because we are not from USA?
    bring back begongo!!

The truth is, it's the EU "faggots" (as you like to call them) that keep real hip-hop alive. You US faggots is the ones keeping Drake in the business, and thinking Kanye West is hot.
    Last edited by Jadda; 06-18-2013 at 08:07 AM.

It's faggots all over the world thats keeping these artists alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadda View Post
    The truth is, it's the EU "faggots" (as you like to call them) that keep real hip-hop alive. You US faggots is the ones keeping Drake in the business, and thinking Kanye West is hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFunkyDrummer View Post
    It's faggots all over the world thats keeping these artists alive.
    ahahahahaha posts of the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jadda View Post

that's true. the reason we keep hearing all this kanye-gay-hipster-shit is that there is demand for this kind of music.
    sometimes it's awkward to tell people that you like hip-hop, because they automatically jump to the conclusion that you're a fan of something like this:

while in reality we're fiendin for this type of shit:

the world has changed, the game has changed. but still, a lot of money could be made from nostalgic feelings that fans get when they hear that raaaw shit

Quote Originally Posted by Erquel View Post
    that's true. the reason we keep hearing all this kanye-gay-hipster-shit is that there is demand for this kind of music.
    sometimes it's awkward to tell people that you like hip-hop, because they automatically jump to the conclusion that you're a fan of something like this:

while in reality we're fiendin for this type of shit:

the world has changed, the game has changed. but still, a lot of money could be made from nostalgic feelings that fans get when they hear that raaaw shit
    Know doubt