Oran Juice Jones makes me laugh at the end of the song when he's talking to a woman saying hey baby. How you doing? Come on in here. Got some hot chocolate on the stove waiting for you. Listen first things first. Let me hang up that coat. How was your day today? Did you miss me? You did. I missed you too. I missed you so much i followed you today LOL. That's right. Now close your mouth cause you cold busted. That's right. Sit down here. So upset with you i don't know what to do. My first impulse was to run up on you and do a Rambo LOL. Whip out the jammy and blast both of you LOL. I didn't wanna mess up this 700 dollar mink coat. So instead i chilled. That's right i chilled and i went down to the bank. Took out every dime and i went and cancelled all those credit cards. Yeah all your charge accounts. Yeah. I stuck you up for every piece of jewelry i ever bought you. Yeah that's right everything. Everything. Gon get fly with me. Don't go looking in that closet cause you ain't got nothing in there. Everything is packed up waiting for you in the guestroom. What was you thinking about? Huh? What was you trying to prove? You was with the juice LOL. I gave you silk suits, Gucci handbags, blue diamonds. I gave you things you couldn't even pronounce LOL. Now i can't give you nothing but advice cause you still young. That's right you still young. I hope you learn a valuable lesson from all this you know. Gon find somebody like me one of these days. Until then you know what you gotta do? You gotta get on outta here with those crumbcake hush puppies i saw you with cause you dismissed LOL. Silly rabbit. Trix are made for kids LOL. Did you know that? You without me is like Corn Flakes without the milk LOL. This my world. You just a squirrel trying to get a nut LOL. Now get on outta here. Don't touch that coat LOL.

I heard his first album that has In The Rain and i didn't like it. He has one other song on there i like called Curiosity and he talks at the beginning of the song to a woman saying some funny stuff. I heard another album of his that i can't remember the album title and i didn't like it. He has too many love songs and not enough jams. If he had more jams, i would've liked him because he's a funny guy. He had a small part in Juice movie with Omar Epps and 2Pac. He was talking to Samuel Jackson at the arcade and Samuel said just because you pour syrup on shit, that don't make it pancakes hahahahahahahahahaha. Samuel said i don't know why you thought the booty was that tough LOL. Oran said that's because she got the snappy nappy dugout LOL.