Thread: Sheep lord + whers - straight jackets 2k13 part 1

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Default Sheep lord + whers - straight jackets 2k13 part 1

WHERS:
    Vampire Coffin Stance Crusnik From Mars Returning Cos I Was Sick Of Being Starved
    I'm A Mirage That Moves With An Invisible Entourage With A Ghost Squad Ambiance
    Known As The Land Shark I'm The Man With Half A Mask Like A Phantom In The Dark
    Camouflaged In An Iron Suit Like Tony Stark A Straightjacket Avenger From The Past
    Incredible Hulk Boxing Gloves Are Cars I Charge & Blast Ya Face With Shards Of Glass
    The Outcast Back At Last Get Confined Within These Bars & Imprisoned Within My Art
    So Forget Me Not For I Brought You Lines & Rhymes As Tight As Rambo's Knot (What!)
    Arrogante Rot Thy Very Thoughts Every Plot In Chalk Gunpowder Taught Guy Fawkes
    No Remorse Ashes To Ashes Dust To Dust Splash Blood & Slash Chests Ryu Uppercuts
    Liable To Spill Your Guts Ribcage Deconstruct From Feeling The Force Of My 4th Touch
    I Torch Blunts My Thoughts Combust Corpse Dust Ressurection Metamorph Reconstruct
    Whats Up ? Nothing Much Still Wield This Quill Beheading Men And Then Venom Erupts :
    Staining These Padded Walls In Which You Believe I'm Stuck I Swim In Quicksand Bruv
    Been Touched From Up Above Like Angel Love Fatal Lust Maria Yumeno Heavenly Bust
    Jello Sent To Me But It's Never Enough This Arrancar Has The Appetite Of An Abattoir
    I Bath In Blood Like DMX Flesh Of My Flesh 1 Step Ahead Is Taken Like A Severed Neck
    So Best Show Some Respect Before The Human Guillotine Leave To On Heaven's Steps
    1 Of The Last Legends Left On A Silent Conquest Violent Concepts Upon The Ice I Tred
    Drop Dead Fred Cobwebs Got Dudes Looking Under The Bed Before The Rest Their Head
    God Bless The Dead With While The Devil Curse Your Breath Purpose Search For Content
    Ness Absorb & Digest The Thoughts Of Nonsense Of Foes I Smash Bros. It's No Contest
    Held In Contempt Like This Is Gods & Monsters Playing Chess You Just Got Put In Check
    The Flames Expiring I've Got The Fire Crying When The Sun Disappear Under The Horizon
    The 1 Winged Moonlight Titan With His Sheild Shinning Wielding Lightning While Fighting
    All Trying Attempted Reigniting Like Devilish Poseidons With Hell's Tridents Now Retiring
    By The Marksman Of The Century Martian Military My Shinigami Army Marches With Me
    Ninja Hypothesy Targets Silently Abolished Too Hot Like Goldilocks 1st Bowl Of Porridge
    Dark Water Concoction Where Horrid Evil Rest Subdued In The Hearts Of The Forgotten
    The Sheep Man & I Perform For The Section To Blossom Only The Temple Can Stop 'Em

SHEEP LORD:
    Come out cha strait jackets run through darts with sick packets
    full metal flow rapid accurate mastering facts gimme claps,
    cut off your ears like Caesar salad/
    And cheers rather than boos and bears screaming in a cage oft the mage
    Gimme a magician symbolically transmitting wisdom/
    Flack jacking big boss man rapidly necro fearing mindless whelps
    Gimme zips pimp out temps watch it rise demise island flies demises trip radars/
    Gimme flows oft in the ides of the marches wade cha barrages
    Mirage guard cha regales tranquil leaving masterful ripping you tools to spools
    Screw loose target assassin master blade sharp shooter skilled recruiter
    Dublin back in the roots vile fruits regroup suits mechanized beasts/
    Off the leash head piece thesis beast through minds vampire ironside spines
    Its Kodak moment like when Spock rebirths on Genesis I become the next lyricist for president empathic is this faced with a death wish like Charles Bronson/
    Heart attacks mind bars wrapped in coal
    Delivered to your doorstep cold/
    Over frozen flows sections trying test my grocery
    Leaving darts as the chosen upholstery thinking it’s just another rosary/
    Abundant rhymes closed havoc seen through the eyes
    Died in wives lived in lives mercury times Neptunian ties that bind/
    Crushed faith no waste of space honor guard space shifting like whale pods
    Specked down to the nano-meters features eat cha best creatures/
    Limited views skews prudence on lewd only spewed in doctor who like booths
    Feed cha food my Delorian armed medicated drug abused relations
    Kick in like muscle and physical sensation intense manipulation/
    Back in a why I united cross seas with my newest companied breed
    Feeding these needed activates more places to reveal in troubles palaces/
    Making malice out of violence, shyness out of kindness and
    Righteousness out of spineless when its trifling we rifling off cakes like widows/
    Been a teacher way before I could look and reach cha heart through ya chest
    State cha facts FINISH HIM!!!!!!!! Those tranquil landfills sucker emcees can’t fill/
    Read cha mind like blind folding the blind now been embarrassed taking out cha John Wayne routine on the chronicles gimme a Riddick before you sedate
    Off the hook mean killed organic meat just to serve your processed beef/
    Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 06-18-2013 at 08:51 AM.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Don't forget the last line remember Sheepish....

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

changed it and dope work to us both

nasty
    nasty
    nasty

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!