Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Pluto just as powerful as the Sun ?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Is Pluto just as powerful as the Sun ?

I don't have a whole "Lottah" knowledge on the planets and how they effect us here on our planet.

my studies tell me that we are built just like the solar system is built with our brain being our Sun and the end of our sex organs being our Pluto -

we only have 7 planets -

Pluto is no longer considered a planet and the Sun never was one - the Suns influence is obvious - i'm seeing Pluto as being just as influential, but not as obvious -

we are swimming through space with the Sun as our head, and Pluto our tail -

__________________________________________________ _______

Perhaps Neptune is the womb the other planets were born through

Jupiter may be connected to the heart

here is an idea of where i'm going with this

i see this illustration as inaccurate even with my limited understanding of the connection between our Solar System and our bodies

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 06-27-2013 at 11:47 AM.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

What do you disagree with in that chart Lord?

I'm guessing the Sun in the Heart position for one. Am I right?

Any others?

I don't know that I'd say Pluto is more powerful than the Sun as the planets receive their power from the Sun.

I like where you are going with Neptune being the womb. Especially if you take into account the meanings behind the names of the planets.

PLUTO - God of the Underworld, i.e. the eternal source of all "things".
    NEPTUNE - God of the Sea, i.e. The Waters of Life, The womb (as you said) of Life.
    URANUS - God of the Sky, The Father of the Kronos/Saturn but having no parents himself.

From then on there are the traditional 7 Celestial bodies that correspond with the 7 fractal souls of the Human being.

Req Em Ab

i prayed for you to show up in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    What do you disagree with in that chart Lord?
    i think the line up is wrong - and i also believe that the moon has no place on that chart - again though - i don't know much about all of this

I'm guessing the Sun in the Heart position for one. Am I right?
    yeah - i would assume that either jupiter or saturn would be attributed to the heart

Any others?

I don't know that I'd say Pluto is more powerful than the Sun as the planets receive their power from the Sun.

that's why i'm saying that pluto isn't even a planet and is allot more powerful than we think

I like where you are going with Neptune being the womb. Especially if you take into account the meanings behind the names of the planets.

PLUTO - God of the Underworld, i.e. the eternal source of all "things".
    NEPTUNE - God of the Sea, i.e. The Waters of Life, The womb (as you said) of Life.
    URANUS - God of the Sky, The Father of the Kronos/Saturn but having no parents himself.

From then on there are the traditional 7 Celestial bodies that correspond with the 7 fractal souls of the Human being.

^ this brings me closer to confirming what i thought was true - i didn't know all of that about the meanings behind the names - that's deep - the eternal source of all things ?

pluto is connected to the sex organs - the bottom chakra -

neptune is really called the womb of life ?

i'm looking to be able to explain the functions of the upper three - from the throat to the crown -

Quote Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
    i think the line up is wrong - and i also believe that the moon has no place on that chart - again though - i don't know much about all of this
    I didn't much like the chart you posted either, although the Planets/Chakra correspondence is something I'm still unsure about as a whole anyway as far which order I agree with.

Can you expound more on why you don't think the Moon should be in there?

yeah - i would assume that either jupiter or saturn would be attributed to the heart
    The Sun at the heart is one that I almost 100% agree with. I can expand on that in another post.

that's why i'm saying that pluto isn't even a planet and is allot more powerful than we think
    ahhh...never thought of it like that before. Again, you may be on to something.

^ this brings me closer to confirming what i thought was true - i didn't know all of that about the meanings behind the names - that's deep - the eternal source of all things ?

pluto is connected to the sex organs - the bottom chakra -

neptune is really called the womb of life ?
    Neptune isn't officially called the Womb of Life. The relation was made by myself in that Neptune, being the God of the Waters, is a kin to what could be called the Womb of Life. All life on earth comes from water. Water has always been associated with birth. The breaking of the waters heralds the birth of a child. Being baptized by water equates to being "born again" (the water being a symbol for the waters breaking at birth) etc.

Req Em Ab

There are eight planets in our solar system not seven, and that's only a guess, there could be many many more.

As far as the Holy Science is concerned there are 7 celestial bodies (lazily called "planets") corresponding with the 7 psychic centres of man and the 7 fractal souls. They are: Mercury, Venus, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun. We're aware that there are more than 7 planets in our solar system...we have been discussing them in the thread. i.e. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. Did you read the posts?

Req Em Ab

Yes I did, not one in his post did he say anything about a "Holy Science" because if he did I would not have made my post, however I see you did, my apologies.

I didn't much like the chart you posted either, although the Planets/Chakra correspondence is something I'm still unsure about as a whole anyway as far which order I agree with.

Can you expound more on why you don't think the Moon should be in there?

The Sun at the heart is one that I almost 100% agree with. I can expand on that in another post.

ahhh...never thought of it like that before. Again, you may be on to something.

Neptune isn't officially called the Womb of Life. The relation was made by myself in that Neptune, being the God of the Waters, is a kin to what could be called the Womb of Life. All life on earth comes from water. Water has always been associated with birth. The breaking of the waters heralds the birth of a child. Being baptized by water equates to being "born again" (the water being a symbol for the waters breaking at birth) etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    There are eight planets in our solar system not seven, and that's only a guess, there could be many many more.
    As far as the Holy Science is concerned there are 7 celestial bodies (lazily called "planets") corresponding with the 7 psychic centres of man and the 7 fractal souls. They are: Mercury, Venus, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun. We're aware that there are more than 7 planets in our solar system...we have been discussing them in the thread. i.e. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. Did you read the posts?

it's a head scratcher this one....

perhaps mercury isn't a planet either - maybe it's the suns moon - from venus to neptune - the 7 firmaments - and if the sun isn't a planet, should it not be left off the chart as well ? - or maybe the earth should be left off the chart and replaced with mercury - because we are on and of the earth........gotta look into all this a lil more

I'm going to write some things as they come to me and see where it goes. I'm not saying it will be the final say on all this but I'll see if I can piece some things together as I go.

If I'm after a Celestial Luminaries/Chakra System correspondence I'm running with the Chaldean order, which goes like this.

Saturn
    Jupiter
    Mars
    Sun
    Venus
    Mercury
    Moon

Which means:

Saturn - Crown
    Jupiter - 3rd Eye
    Mars - Throat
    Sun - Heart
    Venus - Solar Plexus
    Mercury - Sacral
    Moon - Base

The reason I would run with the Chaldean is mainly because it compliments the Tree of Life in its correspondence, i.e.

Amen/Ain Soph (0 sphere, that which is beyond) Ausar/Kether (1st sphere) and Tehuti/Chokma (2nd sphere) have no corresponding Luminary traditionally. Although the second sphere is said to correspond with the Zodiac. (which we will look at in a bit)

Saturn is Sekher/Binah (3rd sphere)
    Jupiter is Maat/Chesed (4th sphere)
    Mars is Herukhuti/Gebarah (5th sphere)
    Sun is Heru/Tiphereth (6th sphere)
    Venus is Het Heru/Netzach (7th sphere)
    Mercury is Sebek/Hod (8th sphere)
    Moon is Auset/Yesod (9th sphere)

Earth/Geb/Malkuth (10th sphere) lies below.

The Zodiac and their corresponding body section and Luminary ruler.

Aries - The Head - Mars
    Taurus - The Neck - Venus
    Gemini - Arms, Shoulders - Mercury
    Cancer - Chest - Moon
    Leo - The Heart - Sun
    Virgo - Digestive system - Mercury
    Libra - Kidneys - Venus
    Scorpio - Reproductive system - Mars (Pluto in the Modern)
    Sagittarius - Hips, Thighs - Jupiter
    Capricorn - Knees - Saturn
    Aquarius - Ankles - Saturn (Uranus in the Modern)
    Pisces - Feet - Jupiter (Neptune in the Modern)

That is a very basic over view of the Zodiacal correspondence and I'm thinking that it should only be applied to the physical (in traditional sense of the word) body.

One thing that I will point out is that in all those systems (even the one you posted Lord) is that the Heart corresponds with the Sun. So I will address why I agree with that.

The Sun is the Heart/middle of the Solar System. The Heart/Sun sits in middle of the Chakra system and the Tree of Life system. The Chaldean planetary order has the Sun in the middle and in the Zodiacal correspondence the Sun rules Leo which rules the heart (this is where the term "Lionheart" comes from).

Again it must be understood that the other Luminaries receive their power from the Sun. The Suns electromagnetic spectrum is "filtered" (for lack of a better word) through the particular Luminary to bring forth a particular archetypal energy.

This same process happens in the Human Being. When the hearts electromagnetic field (which is much stronger than the brains which aligns with the Sun/Heart correspondence) is filtered through the different chakra centres.

It helps to think of things less Hierarchically. Hierarchy doesn't really exist when it comes to a properly functioning, living system like the universe and the microcosmic systems there in.

Many people think about the Chakra system or the Tree of Life system as way to raise from the lower to the higher. The point though is to have consciousness emanate all the so-called levels of existence. Degrees have no superiority of importance because if any one of them is forgotten then the whole ceases to exist.

In the same way the Heart powers the human Chakra system like the Sun powers the Solar system.

Witness the poetry of this macrocosmic/microcosmic marriage.

The Sun's light is taken in by the Trees through photosynthesis during the process of which oxygen is released. We breath that oxygen (sunlight!) into us which ignites our inner sun, our heart, which then sends the sunlight through out the rest of the physical body. I suspect this happens in some way or another on a deeper level with the chakra system and electromagnetism.

This to me is Yahweh (The Sun) breathing into man the breath of life which is sustained for us by the Tree's (Tree of Life which sustained all life in the Garden of Earth i.e. the MIDGARD, MIDDLE GARDEN, THE HEART!)

I'm probably digressing here. I'll stop before this post gets out of hand and come back to it later on.

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    Yes I did, not one in his post did he say anything about a "Holy Science" because if he did I would not have made my post, however I see you did, my apologies.
    No need to apologise. I probably jumped the gun in thinking you might have been trying to pose the usual (so-called) sceptic view points and misunderstandings. Peace.

Req Em Ab

Break fast is served

I dropped that vid to give a different angle on the planets. Cayce was on some next level. The sleeping prophet. Pluto...Cayce called it Vulcan/Septimus (seven in latin) in early 1900's before Pluto was even discovered in 1930. This planet is where a soul goes to learn adverse experience and to deal with self-centeredness. Earth is the final learning ground for souls to learn before the final ascent in evolution.
    Last edited by V4D3R; 06-29-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    Break fast is served

Peace V4D3R...

I'm about half through that vid. So far the information isn't too different from what is generally known in the Holy Science as far as the archetypal energy that resonates with each luminary. The viewpoint that souls actually move physically (so to speak) from one planet to another is definitely not the norm. Good video so far none the less.

Req Em Ab

Peace

He puts it in laymans terms. The second half is more interesting.
    Break fast is served