Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Inspectah Deck's next album "Uncontolled Substance 2" 2/3 produced by Rza

this, I can dig.
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

Veteran Member

He needs to have True Master and 4th Disciple on there as well. TM had the best beats on the first Uncontrolled Substance.
    Ghostface on 50 Cent:
    "Yo, this ape needs to stop injecting himself with them stroiods. He's acting up, he better chill out before New York puts his ass on the bench."
    Ghostface on Eminem:
    "That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Recording hasn't started. Fill in the blanks......
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

RZA produced like two tracks on the original Uncontrolled Substance. Besides Deck ain't got the budget for 2/3 RZA beats. He could barely afford one Alchemist beat for his last album.
    Love thy neighbor

^ I think RZA ain't wanna money for beats on Wu projects

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

unexpected. dopeness

Quote Originally Posted by Luz View Post
    RZA produced like two tracks on the original Uncontrolled Substance. Besides Deck ain't got the budget for 2/3 RZA beats. He could barely afford one Alchemist beat for his last album.
    How you know

Veteran Member

"He's really pushing the Rebellion back again for an Uncontrolled Substance 2?! "

Not a push back, more of a renamed album. He did the same thing with Manifesto which was originally Resident Patient II

I'm preety sure deck can afford more than u think...considering what I know about his investments...unlike most dumbasses who blew their rap dough..he invested his well..

2/3 of the album? good luck with that...

hardly anyone is expecting Rza to be a significant part of wu projects anymore and the few contributions he has made to wu solo efforts have left much to be desired. i'm still hoping that "family reunion" doesnt make the final cut for the next clan album or is at least relegated to being a bonus track or itunes exclusive. not a good start and it tells that either Rza doesnt care anymore or he's totally out of gas.

i'd be much more excited if bronze nazareth or true master were producing 2/3 of this and more confident that it would actually happen. key note speaker has no Rza involvement and look how well thats turning out. dont look for name recognition, go get producers who are still hungry to make good music.

the 90s are over.
    Christianity = White Supremacy

I guess he's keeping it Rebellion

Veteran Member

"key note speaker has no Rza involvement and look how well thats turning out."

LOL oh wow your wrong. RZA is producing tracks AND is the EXEC. PRODUCER on U-God's new album. Hes getting the Supreme Clientele treatment practically.

It would be very surprised if RZA really did 2/3 of the album. And I'd rather say he's out of gas (to me he's not, but qouting The W's post) than he doesn't care 'cus I'm pretty sure RZA cares like no more else if it comes to Wu-Tang studio LP.

The rest of the album could be produced by Wu-Elements. I wish I heard some new Cilvaringz or 4th Disciple shit. True Master is in jail, ain't he?

I don't give a fuck about the title 'till it's not stupid. Uncontrolled Substantce 2 is good, but I thinik the name Rebelion would be better, but everyone know Deck wants to has the title catchy.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

What label is Deck on right now? Any chance of this being through Soul Temple?

Banned

isn't the Rebellion supposed to be his last album?

and good thing he kept the name. too many people riding off Rae's sequel fiasco