Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obsessed with female autopsies

Veteran Member

Default Obsessed with female autopsies

Yo...help a brother out here. About 2 years ago, I watched my first autopsy video of an attractive young woman on Youtube. I was hooked. Now watching a good autopsy on a ho is my preferred stimulation. On other websites that I am a member of when I have tried to talk about this I have got banned. Can't see why considering autopsies are gonna affect us all sooner or later. But I know pretty much anything goes on here so what do ya'll make of the following images/pictures (I'll try to embed them where I can but some might be links):

This is the one that started it all:

http://youtu.be/RaweZxgRltg
    A Chinese bitch being eviscerated:

http://youtu.be/eO1vv2c9R6Y
    And another one, this is part of a longer video you can find by searching "full asian (chinese) female autopsy". It is actually a youtube account that I made purely for autopsy videos I like.

http://youtu.be/wfZvS0p37G0
    And then these pictures of some Sri Lankan bitch being butchered:

http://www.phuckedtube.com/photos/tag/Autopsy.aspx

Don't get me wrong, I'm not gonna be the next jack the ripper, I just like the sick aftermath where the cadaver is intimately violated and treated as "evidence" rather than a former person. I made a thread about this before I had watched autopsy videos, back in 2008 when I was just reading about them, here's the link:

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39708

But it turns me on so much that when I am doing something else (such as at work) if I haven't masturbated in the last 24 hours I can get distracted and end up creaming my shorts, which is why I need help. Hope I haven't scared ya'll too much with this sick shit!

Edit: videos aren't showing, I'll put the direct links on as well.
    Last edited by Wu-tang Fan; 07-12-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

That is a strange fetish.

Wu-corps first serial killer in the making. WELCOME!!!

Veteran Member

Yo, peace. Yeah I know, it's a mad strange fetish. I think it's something about having total control over that bitches body, like being able to carry out your wildest fantasies on her (like ejaculating inside her and then cutting her pussy open from the inside to see where your seed went). And something else that is kind of hot is that you know those creepy pathologist dudes wouldn't have a hope in hell with a hot chick if they were alive, but when they end up on that table, anything is fair game...

Banned

Somebody got some mommy issues.

Veteran Member

Also another thing is you can see those hot bitches are just meat and tissue and guts inside, nothing special, they are reduced to pieces of meat when they are on that table. Even the hottest bitch in the world is a meat carcass on that slab. Pathologist gonna make some nice streaks out of her shit.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Holy shit^ This is gonna be an interesting topic!

Most corpers don't really give a shit about the strange ways in which you get yourself off. This is a forum frequented by the likes of jasper, skampoe, fredy, etc and we've all seen some mad stuff in our times. I mean shit, im from the rotten.com era of interwebbing!

Veteran Member

Peace g. It is something that makes me feel outcasted from society in a way though. Like if I've got off to an autopsy on a hot chick and then I go to work... I imagine collegues pointing at me saying "that guy gets off to autopsies on dead chicks" and saying "Damn, that dude is fucked up" sorta thing. And becoming an outcast which seems to be my fear.

Strange fetish g. These videos are disturbing but interesting at the same time. My mind is out there like that too.

^

Haha this forum is epic. More killers in the making.

Absolutely love wu corp.
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    Strange fetish g. These videos are disturbing but interesting at the same time. My mind is out there like that too.
    Word up homie. The first time I saw an autopsy I was like But then I was like And the Chinese ones are even more brutal, if that's even possible. On the full video of one of the Chinese ones the pathologist has eviscerated her tongue and he is holding it in his hand and then he just slices it in half out of nowhere. It's soooooo brutal, but hot at the same time. I just can't mentally deal with the things I have seen, that's the trouble. It's like, we are all so sheltered from this in the land of the living, no one seems to know what happens when a body goes onto that slab.

And you can imagine my surprise when my ultimate fantasy was realised. Seeing young good looking women being cut open and gutted, China seems to do a lot of them for some reason, compared to the one american video there is on there.

what the fuck
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

Omg, you sound so interesting. Lets go out!

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    ...watching a good autopsy on a ho is my preferred stimulation.
    ...it turns me on so much that when I am doing something else (such as at work) if I haven't masturbated in the last 24 hours I can get distracted and end up creaming my shorts...
    Quote Originally Posted by MANTIS69 View Post
    Word up homie. The first time I saw an autopsy I was like But then I was like
    And you can imagine my surprise when my ultimate fantasy was realised. Seeing young good looking women being cut open and gutted...
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Veteran Member

No man I ain't kidding. Just looked at one of the Chinese one again, can't help but masturbate, chick on her back with her tits up in the air with two old creepy guys working her over.