Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: X-Men - Days of Future Past...

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default X-Men - Days of Future Past...

...sounds crazy! A teaser was leaked at Comic-Con, here's a summary...

We see a closeup of Patrick Stewart's eye, and someone (Stewart) asks, "What's the last thing you remember?" Professor X (Stewart) responds, "I had a glimpse into the past."Then Professor X tells Wolverine, "You're going to have to do for me what I once did for you." We slowly zoom out from Professor X's aged face, and then we see him with a Cerebro helmet on, and later coming out of the Cerebro chamber.

And this is a dark dystopian future, where the dark, fetishy costumes are looking more dirty and distress and messed up, and Professor X and Ian McKellen's Magneto seem weary and filled with dread. They're in a war chamber in front of a table that shows how badly things are going. Wolverine even has a bit of gray in his facial hair.

We see flashes of all our favorite mutants, including Storm against a stormy sky, Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde, and some others. And there are futuristic-looking mutants, including Omar Sy as Bishop, and some others I couldn't identify wearing dramatic Mad Max-y makeup.

We learn that Professor X and Magneto have come together "side by side, to end this war before it ever begins."

Wolverine asks, "So I wake up in my younger body, and then what?" Professor X responds, "Find me, convince me of all this." And Magneto chimes in that Wolverine will find younger Magneto a different person, "a darker person." We catch glimpses of 1970s versions of Magneto and Professor X — with a lot more hair and a lot more fire to them. Young Professor X has a crazy beard and a 1970s groovy outfit with an X-shaped light on his face, while Young Magneto (Michael Fassbender) is waving a gun.

We see Young Professor X blowing dust off a white globe.

Back then, Professor X says, "I was a very different man. Lead me, guide me, be patient with me." We see Young Professor X putting his hands on someone's face as he tries to understand. Maybe Wolverine's face?
    Older Wolverine responds, "Patience isn't my strong suit."

And then blue glowing hands are gripping Wolverine's head, sending him back in time into the body of his younger self.

We catch glimpses of other stuff — Young Magneto using his powers to pull a distressed Mystique along the floor. Young Magneto descending from the air looking scary. There is a mysterious opening under the Oval Office, revealed by the oval opening up like a trapdoor. And protests in the street, and Bolivar Trask (Peter Dinklage) addressing a government hearing. And Richard Nixon looking weird and terrifying — and then Mystique walking down the street changing into a man in a pimp suit.

There is a LOT of stuff blowing up, and Young Professor X using Magneto, and the Beast attacking, a woman walking away from an airplane, and a military setting. We glimpse Professor X shielding his face from an intense white light, and the Cerebro machine exploding.

Young Professor X says, "I don't want your suffering. I don't want your future."

And then Old Professor X is face to face with his younger self. He says: "Please. We need you to hope again." It's an actual spine-tingling moment. Actual goosebumps here.

Source - http://io9.com/first-x-men-days-of-f...oseb-853412270

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Who's going to be the main antagonist?

Apocalypse?

It's based on the 80's comic of the same name.

'Faced with a dystopian future world where mutants are hunted down and exterminated by killer robots called Sentinels – the invention of one Bolivar Trask (to be played by Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage), Kitty Pryde (Ellen Page) will send Logan/Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) back in time to the 1970s in an attempt to prevent this future from happening. Chaos presumably ensues.'

Not a lot's been leaked about it, other than what the sentinels look like, and also there is a rumour Apocalypse will appear in this and further movies (kinda like Thanos in Avengers).

Sentinel Head...

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    It's based on the 80's comic of the same name.

'Faced with a dystopian future world where mutants are hunted down and exterminated by killer robots called Sentinels – the invention of one Bolivar Trask (to be played by Game of Thrones star Peter Dinklage), Kitty Pryde (Ellen Page) will send Logan/Wolverine (Hugh Jackman) back in time to the 1970s in an attempt to prevent this future from happening. Chaos presumably ensues.'

Not a lot's been leaked about it, other than what the sentinels look like, and also there is a rumour Apocalypse will appear in this and further movies (kinda like Thanos in Avengers).

Sentinel Head...

Am thinking that he will appear at the end in a future were he runs North America setting up the next film

Last edited by Jammin; 07-24-2013 at 04:25 AM.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

This sounds dope!

Trask Industries website just went live...

http://www.trask-industries.com

- KP -

First official pic...

- KP -

http://girlygeekblog.blogspot.ca/201...ked-comic.html

if you havnt seen it!

comicon teaser trailer !! (its not the full one but at least its something)

hurry while its still up

Last edited by chiba; 09-07-2013 at 12:57 AM.

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

^^Thanks I was looking everywhere for this last night. Downloaded!

- KP -

^

I wish i could've found the full version of it.
    The full version is tough to find as all the sites have gotten them removed.

Cheers

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

PRODIGAL SUN

err wrong thread

Personally can't wait