Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Avengers 2 - Age of Ultron

It is what it is, don't bust my balls. I wanna see some epic action scenes where everything just breaks.
    Ain’t nobody hardcorer than me - U-God

Quote Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
    12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

fan-made

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Spolier - Rumour is Ultron in this film will be Jarvis (Ironman's AI) turned evil.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    Spolier - Rumour is Ultron in this film will be Jarvis (Ironman's AI) turned evil.
    heard the same thing and that it will posess an iron man suit?
    i think they will mention pym in the movie but not bring him on.
    it could work well ! marvel has stepped up their game with the avengers!
    Giving good ol Stan Lee his dreams!

2 years away and im sure there will be a bunch of versions of the creation of ultron tho...

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

i like the jarvis idea.

simple yet effective. could make for a very interesting movie.
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

yup yup

{>____<}

Maybe Jarvis will alternate the Ironman suit to look like Ultron in the comics.

I've read that Ultron gave Hulk and Thor a run for their money.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

he was made from adamantium. and in the comics there was a connection between jarvis (a human butler) and ultron.

^ yup and yup...anything else , would be uncivilized

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

They could link it in nicely with the Ironman 3 ending (*spoiler*) and have Jarvis turn evil as a self preservation thing after he sees Tony deactivating the suits!

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Veteran Member

Ultron casted.

Out of nowhere, James Spader has just been cast as the titular bad guy in "Avengers: Age of Ultron." The Emmy award-winning actor has signed on to play the team's most reviled villain, the artificial intelligence known as Ultron. Unlike other villain castings, though, the role isn't as cut and dry as one would initially think. This casting — and the press release's lack of details outside of Spader's name — has called into question a few things we already know about the evil robot, as well as created a few new ones.

Here are the five burning questions we have regarding James Spader's forthcoming turn as Ultron.

Just The Voice
    Ultron possesses many powers, including heightened strength, stamina, durability, speed and reflexes in addition to flight capability and concussive energy blasts — but turning into a human has never been a prominent power of his. When Ultron shows up, he's all metal, all the time. This would indicate that Spader's signed on to at least voice the character, and at most,

Veteran Member

A Human Ultron
    Joss Whedon has already said that he wants to humanize Ultron a little bit, and what better way to do that than by making the villain a living, breathing human?

Well, not totally human, but James Spader could definitely portray an artificial intelligence taking on the appearance of a robot. While Spader's voice can convey numerous shades of villainy, restricting him to a voice-only role would rob the film of the actor's calculating physical presence. The intensity that Spader has brought to his roles in TV series like "Boston Legal" and "The Office" would be a welcome addition to the film, especially when one considers him going face-to-face with his "Less Than Zero" co-star Robert Downey Jr. But is a human Ultron too big of a change from the comics?

Iron Man's Child
    With Joss Whedon firmly stating that Ultron's original creator, Hank Pym, will not have a part in the film, all fingers are now pointing at Tony Stark as being the villain's metaphorical father.

Veteran Member

A Human Ultron
    Joss Whedon has already said that he wants to humanize Ultron a little bit, and what better way to do that than by making the villain a living, breathing human?

Well, not totally human, but James Spader could definitely portray an artificial intelligence taking on the appearance of a robot. While Spader's voice can convey numerous shades of villainy, restricting him to a voice-only role would rob the film of the actor's calculating physical presence. The intensity that Spader has brought to his roles in TV series like "Boston Legal" and "The Office" would be a welcome addition to the film, especially when one considers him going face-to-face with his "Less Than Zero" co-star Robert Downey Jr. But is a human Ultron too big of a change from the comics?

Iron Man's Child
    With Joss Whedon firmly stating that Ultron's original creator, Hank Pym, will not have a part in the film, all fingers are now pointing at Tony Stark as being the villain's metaphorical father.

Veteran Member

This wouldn't be a stretch for Tony Stark, who has been shown to be an unparalleled genius in the field of robotics, especially in "Iron Man 3." But how does James Spader factor into the theories that Stark will create Ultron? Will Stark base Ultron's brain patterns on a human played by James Spader, or could James Spader get dosed with some leftover Extremis from "Iron Man 3," thus starting a slow change towards robotic domination?

The JARVIS Connection
    Early rumors connected JARVIS, the artificial intelligence that acts as Tony Stark's sidekick, to Ultron. While these two aren't connected in the comics — Jarvis is actually the name of Stark's human butler in the source material — their connection on the big screen would make sense. If Tony Stark is indeed slated to be Ultron's creator, then the new artificial intelligence would have to have some relation to Stark's prominently featured original artificial intelligence. Paul Bettany, the voice behind JARVIS, has yet to be confirmed for "Avengers 2"

Veteran Member

This wouldn't be a stretch for Tony Stark, who has been shown to be an unparalleled genius in the field of robotics, especially in "Iron Man 3." But how does James Spader factor into the theories that Stark will create Ultron? Will Stark base Ultron's brain patterns on a human played by James Spader, or could James Spader get dosed with some leftover Extremis from "Iron Man 3," thus starting a slow change towards robotic domination?

The JARVIS Connection
    Early rumors connected JARVIS, the artificial intelligence that acts as Tony Stark's sidekick, to Ultron. While these two aren't connected in the comics — Jarvis is actually the name of Stark's human butler in the source material — their connection on the big screen would make sense. If Tony Stark is indeed slated to be Ultron's creator, then the new artificial intelligence would have to have some relation to Stark's prominently featured original artificial intelligence. Paul Bettany, the voice behind JARVIS, has yet to be confirmed for "Avengers 2"