Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why do silly religious people....?

No Father to my stench

Default why do silly religious people....?

get so excited about how they stopped eating pork....

all dead animal flesh is haram....

unless of course....your religion is on sum Arab nationalist shit

don't think you special cuz you stopped eating pork

silly spook worshipers....

Yeah if you make that argument about rotting flesh, whats the difference between that and eating vegetables and fruit that are also slowly rotting?

its a poor argument. I try to eat less meat simply because humans aren't carnivores and our stomachs haven't evolved to eat meat. on a health level it doesn't make sense to eat a lot of meat.

{>____<}

Pork and Beef aren't good for you. It takes a lot of days for the meat to fully digest. Chicken and Fish are the two meats that are considered healthy if you bake them and they do not take as long to digest.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I'm slowly embracing the vegan-isms. Meat about once a week. Still on the dairy and eggs. Yogurt is my choice dairy and cheese.
    Break fast is served

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

Yeah if you make that argument about rotting flesh, whats the difference between that and eating vegetables and fruit that are also slowly rotting?

12 jews

if your fruits and vegatbles are rotten eye would recommend not eating um...

produce is ALIVE...eye remember back when they used to call self da produce God we would soak sum not so good looking green leafy veggies and within an hour they would be looking healthy again...because produce is what? ALIVE...on the other side the meat and seafood department had STRENGENT regulations on how long you could have dead animals at room temperature and still be able to sell it by law...because animal products is what? DEAD...

the produce that went bad the quickest was organic berries...but still you could leave them out all day

culture is the gateway to power....the highest form of power is high vibrating levels of electromagnetic radiation poppin off in the holy temple of one who has Equality and God-hood...

when you eat fresh alive raw produce your body digests that God jew jahhhhhhh quick...god forbid you juice...its even more of an electral conductor.....its a poor arguement to compare something that is ALIVE and something that is DEAD....

I try to eat less meat simply because humans aren't carnivores and our stomachs haven't evolved to eat meat. on a health level it doesn't make sense to eat a lot of meat

thats peace

how many animals have you killed yourself, gutted and then eaten?

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    I'm slowly embracing the vegan-isms. Meat about once a week. Still on the dairy and eggs. Yogurt is my choice dairy and cheese.
    om amazed that eye ever got off dairy...it was nothing short of a miracle...

I had stopped eating pork for about three years. I eventually got tired of seeking alternatives to meals that are a staple in todays society. I hear alot of hype about how fast food is unhealthy but that doesnt slow down the ad campaigns that expose every human being to the option. You would have to be vehemently opposed in order avoid fast food due to all the advertisements and marketing and product placement.

Quote Originally Posted by plaugexX View Post
    I had stopped eating pork for about three years. I eventually got tired of seeking alternatives to meals that are a staple in todays society. I hear alot of hype about how fast food is unhealthy but that doesnt slow down the ad campaigns that expose every human being to the option. You would have to be vehemently opposed in order avoid fast food due to all the advertisements and marketing and product placement.
    lol what? is fast food a drug as well? just don't eat it.

haha

Just remembered i looked cheezes post up after reading it, apparently fruit and vegetables really are alive for a number of days after being picked. kind of amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    is fast food a drug as well?

it can be , sugars n fats

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Fury View Post
    it can be , sugars n fats
    yeah everything can be because every substance has a chemical effect. What i'm saying is that that poster is a chump. You can bet hes some fat ass trying to blame mcdonalds for being a gross sweaty hog.

Carnivorous Pork Eater = Me
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
    Carnivorous Pork Eater = Me
    This isn't good for your overall health. Chicken or fish is better. Just don't eat meat all the time.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

unless you're eating something thats poison all food is fine in moderation.
    Christianity = White Supremacy