Thread: my thread was cloased? why?

The Truth

Default my thread was cloased? why?

now i'm being told i'm fishing for views for posting something. you have knowledge of something that many people might not know. but instead of each one teach one you abuse power. then we wonder why forums and hip hop on a whole is dying. how many current interviews are there or cap out there? why close the thread? why about the people that didn't or don't know the verse is from a song? look how you stifle the same people you claim you support. if trinidad james or riff raff had a forum dedicated to them, their supporters would support anything related to them. keep killing things, good job.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=123616

LMAO are you fucking serious? your thread was closed because it was misleading and retarded.

It wasnt a thread about cappadonna doing a "heartfelt" freestyle about "his feelings about wu tang". It was capaddonna rapping a verse from his one of his recent albums on a radio show.

why about the people that didn't or don't know the verse is from a song
    they would get fooled into thinking it was a heartfelt freestyle about his feelings on wu tang, you dumb fuck LOL!!!! any more retarded questions?

youre misleading people into thinking cappadonna has some sour ass feelings towards the clan because of how you interpreted that verse.
    do I have to spell it out for you?
    We do it for the people.

hahahaha