Thread: A couple of new beats to check out..

Default A couple of new beats to check out..

Last edited by clanarchy; 08-02-2013 at 10:43 AM.

holy shit!!!! so many ways!!!!! scratch the wizardry beat... this will work. hahahahaha i swear this is the one. i have this problem with lucid too. he keeps dropping more and more fire and right when i think i chose a beat he drops another one that i like even more lol.
    i'm done man i aint gonna peep any more of your beats till i complete a track. lol but yeah lemme get that so many ways.

Lol, no problem. I already sent you a link to the tweaked emcee wizardry, so use it anyway if you want, I know you will destroy it. I'm just gonna mix So Many Ways and I will get that to you when I'm done, tonight or tomorrow.
    Every beat I do I'm like, I don't know man, is it good? That's why I like the feedback cos I doubt everything. Emcee Wizardry wasn't going on that project as I wasn't even keen on it and it turns out to be the most popular!

Dope beats clanarchy!
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

got one verse done for "so many ways". i like what you been droppin lately. as for feedback, personally i like positive feedback but the constructive critiques help me progess. so on that note here's mine... might be my personal pref but i dont here whole lot of bass in your beats. maybe try some 808 type lows on your next beat. *shrug*

your drum work is amazing tho.

Very wu-tang. I like the use of vocals on the first one. I may write to it.

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    got one verse done for "so many ways". i like what you been droppin lately. as for feedback, personally i like positive feedback but the constructive critiques help me progess. so on that note here's mine... might be my personal pref but i dont here whole lot of bass in your beats. maybe try some 808 type lows on your next beat. *shrug*

your drum work is amazing tho.
    Exactly, positives and negatives needed. Too easy to say somethings dope overall but lacks elsewhere. I know I get lazy on the bass, I have a set preset on most of my samples which generally boosts the lows on them. However working on a beat today adding my own bass, heres a sample:

http://www.hulkshare.com/8wc95b6rgq9s

And the best example of my own bass on Soular Flares is the track Forgiveness.
    https://soundcloud.com/clanarchybeats/10-forgiveness