Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "And I'm Mowie Kei your Ol' Dirty Hostess with the Shaolin mostest..."

Red face "And I'm Mowie Kei your Ol' Dirty Hostess with the Shaolin mostest..."

Give me a late pass already, but ive just been going through the audio interviews over at chambermusik and sorry if I hurt any feelings, but that right there is one of the most cringe-worthy lines I have heard in my entire life. Everytime I hear that fuckin' line it makes my skin crawl. Who the fuck came up with that trash? Everytime she says it with a guest actually in the room, you know full well that they're thinking the exact same thing.
    "Suckatime Suckatash for the Consumer
    aka
    Niggas with No Leaders to Listen to
    Lovers with no-one to Make Love to
    Dreamers with no Place to Sleep"
    - Big Rich Medina

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Default Re: "And I'm Mowie Kei your Ol' Dirty Hostess with the Shaolin mostest..."

whut the fuck u talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Default Re: "And I'm Mowie Kei your Ol' Dirty Hostess with the Shaolin mostest..."

I told you what im talking about, read the fucking post.
    aka
    - Big Rich Medina

get a life man,if u dont like it,dont listen to it

some of you cats sometimes are pityful,always complaining about the smallest of things

start worrying about getting a life B

It was in jest man dont get ya Wu-Stan Y-fronts in a twist I got a life. You all know you feel the same. Thats some straight corny shit lol, Peace
    aka
    - Big Rich Medina

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Supahdragon
    It was in jest man dont get ya Wu-Stan Y-fronts in a twist I got a life. You all know you feel the same. Thats some straight corny shit lol, Peace
    typical stupidity..

you cant validate your point so you try and call me a wu stan

lmao..im far from that B,like i said before g..get a life,if theres any wu stan here its you...

ohhh you just couldnt wait to logg on wu corp and tell everyone how a statement you heard on radio drives u nuts..whats next...losing sleep over it

yall wutang fanatics kill me,thats why i stopped posting in the wutang chamber because of idiotic cats like you..

and whats also funny is that if a wu affiliate had said the same thing,you prolly would be all over their nuts talking about "omg its classic" sweet jesus i love wu blah blah blah

yall make me laugh

Cut the bravado act, Wu-Tang Fanatic? You're here wearing your heart on your sleeve trying so desperately hard to insult me. It's plain to see that I touched a nerve and I wasnt aware that whatever I post here needs your validation.

Maybe its you that needs to get a life and release some of that reclusive frustation you got there.
    aka
    - Big Rich Medina

fuck outta here faggot

i dont have time for kids

go grow up...im done with this shit

Quote Originally Posted by Supahdragon
    Maybe its you that needs to get a life and release some of that reclusive frustation you got there.
    you just wasted a entire thread devoting it to releasing frustration about something that isn't even big......yeah

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

this thread is so pointless its like a round ball

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    you just wasted a entire thread devoting it to releasing frustration about something that isn't even big......yeah
    Give it a rest already, If you can't tell the jest in what I posted you're taking this shit way too seriously. I knew that this would happen but hey whatever, i'll put a nice smiley-face to make it clear next time......yeah
    aka
    - Big Rich Medina

i'm just pointing out that you're full of shit

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

All you got to do is make threads about things that matter.