Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "And I'm Mowie Kei your Ol' Dirty Hostess with the Shaolin mostest..."

Default Re: "And I'm Mowie Kei your Ol' Dirty Hostess with the Shaolin mostest..."

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
    i'm just pointing out that you're full of shit
    Thanks. I can point out something else thats full of shit, but lets just stick to the subject here...
    "Suckatime Suckatash for the Consumer
    aka
    Niggas with No Leaders to Listen to
    Lovers with no-one to Make Love to
    Dreamers with no Place to Sleep"
    - Big Rich Medina

FRESH FISH

Default Re: "And I'm Mowie Kei your Ol' Dirty Hostess with the Shaolin mostest..."

i think supahdragon is bored or something .. maybe pregnant? because he's whining like a lil'bitch

btw if you aint feeling what she's saying why don't you email/phone her instead of crying on a board that have nothing to do with her? fucking pussy

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Supahdragon
    Give me a late pass already, but ive just been going through the audio interviews over at chambermusik and sorry if I hurt any feelings, but that right there is one of the most cringe-worthy lines I have heard in my entire life. Everytime I hear that fuckin' line it makes my skin crawl. Who the fuck came up with that trash? Everytime she says it with a guest actually in the room, you know full well that they're thinking the exact same thing.
    who fuckin cares ????

Rae & his Elmo doll (avi) Revolution's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
    get a life man,if u dont like it,dont listen to it

some of you cats sometimes are pityful,always complaining about the smallest of things

start worrying about getting a life B
    Bitchmade.

What a fag, he caught feelings so he tried to son a perfectly typed out paragraph. Lol at this cracka idolizing niggas who want to be chinks.

typical stupidity..

you cant validate your point so you try and call me a wu stan

lmao..im far from that B,like i said before g..get a life,if theres any wu stan here its you...

ohhh you just couldnt wait to logg on wu corp and tell everyone how a statement you heard on radio drives u nuts..whats next...losing sleep over it

yall wutang fanatics kill me,thats why i stopped posting in the wutang chamber because of idiotic cats like you..
    I doubt he's a stan after he accused you of having Wu-Tang Y-fronts, which you do own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supahdragon
    Cut the bravado act, Wu-Tang Fanatic? You're here wearing your heart on your sleeve trying so desperately hard to insult me. It's plain to see that I touched a nerve and I wasnt aware that whatever I post here needs your validation.

Maybe its you that needs to get a life and release some of that reclusive frustation you got there.
    Real talk.
    fuck outta here faggot

i dont have time for kids

go grow up...im done with this shit
    Haha, what a bitch. Scared of a poster? You lost.
    you just wasted a entire thread devoting it to releasing frustration about something that isn't even big......yeah
    i'm just pointing out that you're full of shit
    Like you said before:
    Can't even type out a proper sentence. Use punctuation when ending a sentence and always start one out with a capital lettered word. You can thank me when you pass your SATs.
    Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
    this thread is so pointless its like a round ball
    Did the RZA come up with that when he was dusted, which is 5 out of 7 days in a week?
    Quote Originally Posted by WuStar
    i think supahdragon is bored or something .. maybe pregnant? because he's whining like a lil'bitch

btw if you aint feeling what she's saying why don't you email/phone her instead of crying on a board that have nothing to do with her? fucking pussy
    It's obvious you would catch feelings based off your user name. You're whining like a little bitch right now, you KNOW for a fact that the shit she says is corny. You're too blind to realize it, I feel bad knowing your future plans is to construct an actual 36th Chamber.

Veteran Member

its all funny, no need to disrespect mowie anyway but personally i aint feeling that line either but who cares. she likes it and uses it.. none of my business.
    Forgotten Brotherhood

get a life man,if u dont like it,dont listen to it

some of you cats sometimes are pityful,always complaining about the smallest of things

start worrying about getting a life B
    so he doesn't have a life cause you doesn't like a line?

fuck outta here faggot

i dont have time for kids

go grow up...im done with this shit
    if he's a kid then your a really immature adult, look at you, you arguing with kids on Wu-TangCorp instead idk, benefiting society.

FRESH FISH

"Don'tFucWitThaJesus" Kidocuments and SettingspublicMy DocumentsDontFucWitThaJesus[1].JPG[/img]

lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Revolution

Lol at this cracka idolizing niggas who want to be chinks.
    i'm black genius

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

lmao@ the dickriders on his nuts....all you fags ever do is whine whine whine like they give a fuck what you think...

yea i said it..get a life

Quote Originally Posted by PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
    All you got to do is make threads about things that matter.
    excatly..stupid shit like this makes this site not worthy of even visiting

Mauling Panda's Rampage Dominus Santorini's Avatar

There's the door, get the fuck out
    You sound like you have PMS

If Supahdragon wants to post his feelings and you don't like them...say what you want and shut the fuck up.

I think that line Mowie... is stupid and shit and I agree

Fuck you for not respecting his opinion. I had to post this cuz I get tired of ya'll niggaz criticizing people. If he doesn't like it, so what...he's not wu fanatic, he doesn't have to be on a Wu affiliates jock if they had said it.

That shit sounds really lame on Graveyard and Sun Tzu's part

For the nigga that said "to get a life" or whatever, why the fuck are you still responding to Supahdragon's post?

I don't check these messages regularly so if you got something say you can PM

Peace to people that post new threads about whatever the fuck they want

Your complaining on the wrong site. Instead, why dont you go to Chambermusik and tell them how you feel?

BIG L Rest In Peace

cowards grandsonned!

Quote Originally Posted by 36chambers
    Your complaining on the wrong site. Instead, why dont you go to Chambermusik and tell them how you feel?
    nuff fuckin said

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com