Thread: Eddie Murphy And Snoop Dogg's Redhead Song

-

Default Eddie Murphy And Snoop Dogg's Redhead Song

I just saw the video for this yesterday on Youtube. It's a reggae song and it's pretty good. It's a new song. I didn't know Eddie liked reggae music. Have ya'll seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

red head? lol

-

My bad I meant Redlight. I like the video. I didn't think Eddie was still singing LOL. His Party All The Time song is the jam.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Yeah the song isn't bad.

-

What a shame Eddie doesn't do good movies anymore but he's a legend. I got his Beverly Hills Cop, 48 Hrs, Another 48 Hrs, Boomerang, Metro movies. Remember in Beverly Hills Cop when he told Rosewood and Taggert he was gonna take them to a nice place for coffee and he took them to a strip club? LOL. I also like in Beverly Hills Cop when he was arguing with that white lady at a hotel because she said there was no more rooms available. He starts yelling talking about they won't let him stay there because he's black hahahahahahahaha. I like in Beverly Hills Cop 2 when he stole some people's house and he was in the swimming pool and he told Rosewood and Taggert that it was his uncle's house LOL. He said would you put your trunks on and get in this pool? He pointed at the tv and said ooh look at the big titties LOL. I also like when him, Rosewood, Taggert went to the Playboy mansion and he met Hugh Hefner while he was following a bad guy that Brigette Nielsen was with. Check Two, have you seen Brigette Nielsen lately? I saw a recent picture of her and she looks terrible LOL. You remember how hot she was back in the day. I got her and Sylvester Stallone's Cobra movie. I love that movie.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Wow i'm surprised, it doesnt sound bad.

I'm sorry but I hate this song. I can't listen to it seriously because it only makes me think of this old Eddie skit from SNL...

Skip the 1st 30 seconds or so and enjoy
    http://i.imgur.com/GdghXmu.jpg

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Bwahahahaahahah I remember that!!!